I have looked the same i did when i was 13 as i do now im about to turn 17 and i look exactly the same

theking

theking

Iron
i have look the same now I'm about to be 17 and I've looked like nearly exactly the same as i did when i was 13/14 idk what to do cause
also i don't think I've grown for like 2 years at least and nothing has change since i was like 14 even my voice is the same what should i do?

my facial bones / skull hasn't changed also isn't it supposed to change as you get older?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheDragon
i have look the same now I'm about to be 17 and I've looked like nearly exactly the same as i did when i was 13/14 idk what to do cause
also i don't think I've grown for like 2 years at least and nothing has change since i was like 14 even my voice is the same what should i do?
Go outside maybe

Stop eating shit

That's cool if you haven't experienced any norwooding what so ever.

Fuck you want us to do? Make you age?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, humanoidsub7, rares54 and 1 other person
You're lucky. Be glad you look young. Lots of guys basically hit the wall early on when it comes to aging hence the term "twink death."

• JFL
Reactions: lilxder2
You're lucky. Be glad you look young. Lots of guys basically hit the wall early on when it comes to aging hence the term "twink death."
it not the fact i look young but i haven't grown and my face looks the same like my bone structure

i ent some loser i do shit i eat good but puberty being delayed maybe
i doubt it, this generations epigenetics are simply fucked beyond repair

i doubt it, this generations epigenetics are simply fucked beyond repair
yeah i think i found out why i drink lotts of milk so i probably had Hella estrogen in my body cuh of cows so ima try to eat nothing that has any hormones in it

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
yeah i think i found out why i drink lotts of milk so i probably had Hella estrogen in my body cuh of cows so ima try to eat nothing that has any hormones in it
Only pasteurized milk tho, drink raw milk if ur not lactose intolerant cause that is very healthy. In general stay away from estrogen and boost your T

• +1
Reactions: theking
Low testosterone or shitty androgen receptors

Blast some test and gh

my facial bones / skull hasn't changed also isn't it supposed to change as you get older?
perhaps leave your musty house and eat food that isn't goyslop and processed onions on a conveyor belt