I have no good features

Do you shave regularly yet can you grow a beard

It's way to soon to assume your dick isnt going to get bigger at all is what I'm trying to say. Taking a bunch of shit because you aren't thru puberty yet is retarded and will only make your body think it doesn't need to produce the same shit you are artificially taking
It’s a supplement, not anything crazy, it just 5x dht, not sarms or anything

Small dick
Ugly
No friends
Barely not a manlet
No female attention
Shitty grades

Is it worth it not roping?
Bolded the parts that apply to me.

how do i get over the fear? Im scared bro but i wanna fo it
if u have access to a safe death there’s nothing scary. It’s much more scary knowing that you have to live many years in pain

I have no one bro

I remember when i first got into blackpill at 11-12 i would talk to my parents about it and they’d just fill my head with “muhh your good looking” “muhhh everyone says your amazing looking”
You probably just have low self-esteem, don't let the toxicity of forums like this fill your head.

All people in general are more alone, this society alienates us

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
You probably just have low self-esteem, don't let the toxicity of forums like this fill your head.

All people in general are more alone, this society alienates us
But they arent ugly and small dicked

if u have access to a safe death there’s nothing scary. It’s much more scary knowing that you have to live many years in pain
but what if the after life is real i dont wanna burn in hell bro, i’m muslim too so it’s a huge sin

Even if it’s not real i’m still scared

Is this just normal human nature or does it mean i still have something to live for?

but what if the after life is real i dont wanna burn in hell bro, i’m muslim too so it’s a huge sin

Even if it’s not real i’m still scared

Is this just normal human nature or does it mean i still have something to live for?
religion is cope, science is the truth
I believe in reincarnation tho
Imagine roping and you’ll be born an animal or some shit aren’t u curious

religion is cope, science is the truth
I believe in reincarnation tho
Imagine roping and you’ll be born an animal or some shit aren’t u curious
Jfl born to a zebra and mauled

Why havent u roped? Are u chadlite

Jfl born to a zebra and mauled

Why havent u roped? Are u chadlite
Life is strange. Looks wise I’m ok, mentally wise not. I have some health conditions too
I’ll probably rope when life will start to get a lil bit difficult

Life is strange. Looks wise I’m ok, mentally wise not. I have some health conditions too
I’ll probably rope when life will start to get a lil bit difficult
R u mtn like me?

Ugly
Shitty grades. I got 19/100 in math
My friends sometimes do fucked up shit 2 me
I'm a manlet
Can I call eye contact with girls attention from females 💀
My friends say I show high signs of autism (I talk loudly)
Broker than anything
Abuse
Diagnosed sociopath

If I'm still not roping I don't think you should

you'd be surprised how many guys have 6 inch dicks dude
You’d be surprised how many dudes are ugly-average looking

Its not enough jfl

If you’re not high htn-chadlite there’s no reason you should have any motivation

Ugly
Shitty grades. I got 19/100 in math
My friends sometimes do fucked up shit 2 me
I'm a manlet
Can I call eye contact with girls attention from females 💀
My friends say I show high signs of autism (I talk loudly)
Broker than anything
Abuse
Diagnosed sociopath

If I'm still not roping I don't think you should
Eye contact prolly isnt attention depends how it is

Seek God, brother.

Oh alr
Barely liveable tho
Good for u
barely😂😂 niga I get girls htn is not subhuman and looks wise mtn+ is enough, especially if u are appealmaxxed
But mental health is no joke, you can be Chad and still want to rope, especially if u have health problems

barely😂😂 niga I get girls htn is not subhuman and looks wise mtn+ is enough, especially if u are appealmaxxed
But mental health is no joke, you can be Chad and still want to rope, especially if u have health problems
Jfl htn is shit bro

Those girls would throw you away in a second

Jfl htn is shit bro

Those girls would throw you away in a second
You are a kid, u probably think also that u need to be 6’5 roided to talk to a girl
Subhuman mentality

You are a kid, u probably think also that u need to be 6’5 roided to talk to a girl
Subhuman mentality
Nope

U dont need to be 6’5

Life doesnt start till high htn-chadlite

I have thyroid problems and by polar disorder
Too bad ur high htn no? No mental health allowed

Kys

I hate it when attractive people act like they have problems

I bet ur dicks above 7.5 x 5.5 too

Too bad ur high htn no? No mental health allowed

Kys

I hate it when attractive people act like they have problems

I bet ur dicks above 7.5 x 5.5 too
My dick is average at best

My dick is average at best
Whats the measurement

Also idgaf u have ur life handed to you on a golden plate

You arent allowed to complain

Whats the measurement

Also idgaf u have ur life handed to you on a golden plate

You arent allowed to complain
15 to 16 cms I think. Last time I measured it was in high school lol

Small dick
Ugly
No friends
Barely not a manlet
No female attention
Shitty grades

If your penis is small use those tool thing to make your girth insane, if you're ugly lookmaxx the best you can until you're at least a 6/10 with a great body, fraud if you have to, you can wear contacts idk. Manlet? Alright try hgh or something if ur no longer of age fraud lifts. no female attention? Look better and personalitymaxx be outgoing social, etc. Shitty grades? Either fuck schoolmaxx or lock the fuck in and do better, you're on org instead of studying that's already one sign you're cooking yourself

If your penis is small use those tool thing to make your girth insane, if you're ugly lookmaxx the best you can until you're at least a 6/10 with a great body, fraud if you have to, you can wear contacts idk. Manlet? Alright try hgh or something if ur no longer of age fraud lifts. no female attention? Look better and personalitymaxx be outgoing social, etc. Shitty grades? Either fuck schoolmaxx or lock the fuck in and do better, you're on org instead of studying that's already one sign you're cooking yourself
if you really cant even reach 6/10 then hardmaxx instead of just taking ur life, save up or something you know, you can part time job while ur at school get enough money eventually to get a couple things (jaw implants+rhino) these 2 gonna ascend u hard asl, even if ur eye area is cooked you'll be fine i think :feelshehe:

Small dick
Ugly
No friends
Barely not a manlet
No female attention
Shitty grades

Don't rope, but we are the absolute same just I have friends but I am a manlet, it's over

Don't rope, but we are the absolute same just I have friends but I am a manlet, it's over
Nice bro

Idk depends
I wish i was brave enough to rope jfl

if you really cant even reach 6/10 then hardmaxx instead of just taking ur life, save up or something you know, you can part time job while ur at school get enough money eventually to get a couple things (jaw implants+rhino) these 2 gonna ascend u hard asl, even if ur eye area is cooked you'll be fine i think :feelshehe:
But i’m still gonna never be loved for myself

Hardmaxx isnt “me”

But whatever, better than nothing ig

dicklet just like me

Ur life is over
Bro what that's what you consider dicklet? NIGGA I THOUGHT YOU HAD 4 inches that's like average (Not ideal but not a bad feature)

But i’m still gonna never be loved for myself

Hardmaxx isnt “me”

But whatever, better than nothing ig
Then maximize your appearance did you get a good ass coloring yet (tan and dye and maybe colored eyes that are a few shades lighter than ur eyes), did u try gymmaxxing are u 12% body fat, do you have a beautiful silky ass haircut, did u grow ur eyebrows yet if theyre shit, did you debloat yet , did u chew gum to make ur masseter better yet, did u clear out your skin 100% yet , did u find a good style yet, if ur eyes are shit did you find some good pair of glasses yet, did u try to appeal to a niche yet and allat bro it aint over u probably havent done half of what i said yet

Bro what that's what you consider dicklet? NIGGA I THOUGHT YOU HAD 4 inches that's like average (Not ideal but not a bad feature)
I’m dicklet jfl

4 inches is micropenis

• Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater