I have no good features

I have ideal coloring, i’m not gymmaxxed but i have a big frame so it doesnt matter, i’m dropping to 15% cause 12% isnt maintainable.
Haircut is ideal
Eyebrows are ideal
I’m debloated
I’m chewing gum but slowly cause i dont wanna get bloated look
Skins ideal

All this to be mtn… i’m hoping once i go from 25% to 15% everything will change.

(though i doubt i’m actually 25%)
Whats your coloring

• +1
Reactions: smallman
6 foot isnt average

We have non jewified stats and ANECDOTAL evidence

I’m almost 6’1 and usually the tallest in the building, 6’3 is the 8 inches of height
6’0 is the 7 inches

Jason love has crazy girth, which makes up for it

Why do you think it looks so big on him at 6’5?
calcsd shows that 6 inches is top 21.5% in dick size while 7 inches is top 1.5% in dick size.
neither one is average and 7 inches is near freakish. 7.2 looks huge because it is. 8 inch dick is top 0.001% in size aka nearly unheard of
Google search shows USA has 14% of men at 6 foot and above... according to calcsd, a 6.2 inch dick puts you in at 14% and above.

Again none of these measurements are average.

The other aspect of dick size is that increasing length and girth doesn't automatically satisfy a girl more... like its the same old story on looksmax over and over. i fucked a girl with my 7 inch and it wasnt enough, if it was 8 inches se would definitively have cummed... when the reality is that there are a bunch of factors that made her not cum.

Like ofc its better to be larger, but its insane and definite homosexual-esque and cuck fetish to say that 7 inches is the minimum dick size for life to begin lol.

I’m literally damn near peak softmax, once i’m done eyepulling and volufiline shit I will be 100% softmaxxed, i literally wear makeup too

All i have to do is lose the 25% bf which i still doubt i actually am 25%

After that if i’m not atleast high htn i’m gonna need to hardmax with some form of money
Fatcel is volcel bro

calcsd shows that 6 inches is top 21.5% in dick size while 7 inches is top 1.5% in dick size.
neither one is average and 7 inches is near freakish. 7.2 looks huge because it is. 8 inch dick is top 0.001% in size aka nearly unheard of
Google search shows USA has 14% of men at 6 foot and above... according to calcsd, a 6.2 inch dick puts you in at 14% and above.

Again none of these measurements are average.

The other aspect of dick size is that increasing length and girth doesn't automatically satisfy a girl more... like its the same old story on looksmax over and over. i fucked a girl with my 7 inch and it wasnt enough, if it was 8 inches se would definitively have cummed... when the reality is that there are a bunch of factors that made her not cum.

Like ofc its better to be larger, but its insane and definite homosexual-esque and cuck fetish to say that 7 inches is the minimum dick size for life to begin lol.
Filled me with lifefuel but everyone i talk to says they have 6-7

7 seems way more common than 1 in 100 bro
Especially in gen z

Still bro try to get under 16% to know that you have bones or not
I can see my bones easily at 25%

They’re mtn bones
But i’m still going to 15 percent

Filled me with lifefuel but everyone i talk to says they have 6-7

7 seems way more common than 1 in 100 bro
Especially in gen z
because every kid is a liar about dick size just like they lie about their height. 1 inch subtraction from any statement minimum is actually a legit take. maybe even 2+ inches for height.

because every kid is a liar about dick size just like they lie about their height. 1 inch subtraction from any statement minimum is actually a legit take. maybe even 2+ inches for height.
I mean if you say so 🤷‍♂️