I have no sympathy for incels on here

Bojack

Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
There is no hope; you all deserve your fate for being bottom of the barrel scum !

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon
bottom of the barrel scum !
That "bottom of the barrel" is literally the majority of the male population rn. Most men be struggling out here to get genuine interest from women. But won't admit it because they don't want to be mocked. Like I'm all gymcelled and shit. And my ex (whose 10 years older than me, 48F, I'm 38M) had 34 unread DMs on just her meetup app when I glanced at her phone back in like December/January. It's over.

There is like no point in incels feeling shame anymore. Their lived experience is the default setting now for men. :lul:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, rand anon, wsada and 1 other person
That "bottom of the barrel" is literally the majority of the male population rn. Most men be struggling out here to get genuine interest from women. But won't admit it because they don't want to be mocked. Like I'm all gymcelled and shit. And my ex (whose 10 years older than me, 48F, I'm 38M) had 34 unread DMs on just her meetup app when I glanced at her phone back in like December/January. It's over.

There is like no point in incels feeling shame anymore. Their lived experience is the default setting now for men. :lul:
Sheit this is a good post, but my point remains the same. Death to all inkwells !

• WTF
Reactions: rand anon
Only opinion of an asian i would care is if i had a dog and you started speaking about how good of a meal he would make

Only opinion of an asian i would care is if i had a dog and you started speaking about how good of a meal he would make
You inkwell dog !

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit and mike21