Blackpill I have zero confidence around girls after realising my subhuman looks

L

lookmaxxing_curry

Trainee
Time online
2d 8h 6m
Before that i was able to talk with girls confidently and even hook up with some of them.

Now even i have improved my looks than before and make more money than ever, my confidence is all time low especially around girls. What the fuck is happening?

Gaia262

Gaia262

My Eyes Are Open
Time online
179d 9m
Before that i was able to talk with girls confidently and even hook up with some of them.

Now even i have improved my looks than before and make more money than ever, my confidence is all time low especially around girls. What the fuck is happening?

Damaged neurotransmitters from self awareness.

Now it's ascend or death with you.

john2

john2

|| The Square ||
Time online
114d 21h 52m
I experienced the same thing. I don't even go out anymore.

Feels good however, cause exposing yourself in a situation where you'd be picked on by girls is much worse.

MrOrion

MrOrion

way of the road bud, the fucking way she goes
Time online
6h 27m
Same. I "ascended" way before discovering lookism stuff back when I was normie tier in looks, now I look much better but I completely lost the ability to even flirt with girls despite being good at it in the past. I got cold approached in public two months ago but I froze up and just kept walking :feelsuhh:

E

entropy137

Adept
Time online
14d 11h 41m
So what's the solution? Imagine you're Chad while talking to them?

C

Chinacurry

Erudite
Time online
18d 12h 42m

Dude exactly same shit happened with me, I used to be normal talking to foids, and could even get them into bed.

Since I discovered the blackpill I'm basically a shell and am barely functioning, every day is just self hate, self harm, pills, and whisky, and try and hold it together while I'm at work...

CristianT

CristianT

TreatHerLikeAStarAndShe'llTreatYouLikeAFan
Time online
69d 23h 47m
Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Time online
150d 10h 1m
if you were actually good looking enough to hook up with girls you should still get female validation no matter how unconfident you are.

itisogre

itisogre

xdd
Time online
36d 15h 49m
the forum has corrupted ur mind crippled u socially

MellowJello

MellowJello

FML FML FML FML FML FML FML
Time online
1d 8h 52m
just wear corona mask + sunglasses when talking to them and your confidence will go up again.
Agree with this.

Downside is there is more emphasis on your height and frame. If you are under 6' and/or extremely skinny or fat then it doesn't matter how many masks or sunglasses you wear.

I

InexorableMed

Trainee
Time online
2d 14h 31m

If you just mean social situations alcohol can help. It's a looksmin, but will give you confidence. Works for me

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

We’re all gonna make it
Time online
10d 1h 54m
I’m just as confident, and just as good with girls. Living with women taught me that before I found this forum. All they talked about was appearance. I’m still the same person, I just want to look better now, and know how to do it.

Gonthar

Gonthar

Zephir
Time online
176d 16h 44m
You have taken the black pill...

My confidence was high too, but my success rate was very low, and I couldn't figure out what exactly was wrong, my "game" was also pretty good, I could come up easily with interesting topics of conversation, jokes, stories, witty observations, etc. - sometimes they fell flat, sometimes it looked like I was on the right path - the girls were giggling and laughing, I could touch them and even kiss them, but then I was friendzoned, ghosted, etc. and it drove me crazy, because I didn't know what happened...
When I've discovered the black pill, everything made sense, I was finally enlightened and now I don't even try anymore, the game is simply rigged.

rrrrrr8526

rrrrrr8526

kpopmaxxer
Time online
11d 22h 36m
realize that staying bluepilled would land u in a bad situation where maybe u do get a lay or ltr but she still cheats with chad

realize that they were just trying to admire u confidence and didn't truly like u

Linoob

Linoob

Erudite
Time online
24d 16h 30m

The same thing happened to me when I went from ugly to GL normie.

Shit's fucked, I honestly can't even explain it.