i hope i die before i reach the age of 35

finn899

finn899

Kraken

how do people who look like this have the motivation to live im actually curious,not even trying to be narcissistic but if you look like this,short old asf there is no hope in life i would have 0 will to live,AND WHY get a fucking transplant anyways his hairline is still terrible as far back as it can possible go and hes still gonna be sub human

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 4397, JBcollector and 6 others
View attachment 2520439
how do people who look like this have the motivation to live im actually curious,not even trying to be narcissistic but if you look like this,short old asf there is no hope in life i would have 0 will to live,AND WHY get a fucking transplant anyways his hairline is still terrible as far back as it can possible go and hes still gonna be sub human
Needed forehead reduction

Needed forehead reduction
every feature on his face incuding wrinkles and looking 40 is very bad,forehead reduction will do nothing to help him

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Mogs me, oneitis is drooling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404, soover4me and plukee
i havent felt alive since 2021

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397, efidescontinuado, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
View attachment 2520439
Meanwhile This 41 year old CHAD is living what thier prime couldn;t even dream in a million year of their wildest dreams

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
i havent felt alive since 2021
same,ive had derealisation for like a year now,but soon im hopping on something to feel alive again idc if its weed,adderall xaxan etc.. better then just rotting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Maalik
View attachment 2520439
how old are you and how tall are you? Haven't got laid yet?

same,ive had derealisation for like a year now,but soon im hopping on something to feel alive again idc if its weed,adderall xaxan etc.. better then just rotting tbh
hope you get better for me life ended there

19 6'0 and NO
I am about the same age as you, We got a life way long ahead, I don't really know what's wrong with your life but I hope everything goes well for you

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Just do psychedelics to escape the de realization once in a while

I am about the same age as you, We got a life way long ahead, I don't really know what's wrong with your life but I hope everything goes well for you
only 15 years left,fucking scary i cant cope with it

• So Sad
Reactions: Maalik and Gmogger
Just do psychedelics to escape the de realization once in a while
what are som good ones? and also do you know any good ones to feel good like most of the time?dont care about side affects too worth a risk

what are som good ones? and also do you know any good ones to feel good like most of the time?dont care about side affects too worth a risk
Acid, LSD, generic magic mushrooms. Just start with low dose of Psilocybin mushroom, most common and easier to get. Also not as powerful so you don’t accidentally end up killing yourself on your first trip, they usually have no bad sides.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Acid, LSD, generic magic mushrooms. Just start with low dose of Psilocybin mushroom, most common and easier to get. Also not as powerful so you don’t accidentally end up killing yourself on your first trip, they usually have no bad sides.
thanks alot

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
who is this guy?
nobody knows,but even if bro is 41 somehow (which i doubt this is edited+filters) this is a one in a thousand most people look worse at 30.

View attachment 2520439
99% of whites experience balding. They are genetically subhuman

you will mature as you grow older and your priorities will shift, you will care less about looks and stuff

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
you will mature as you grow older and your priorities will shift, you will care less about looks and stuff
yes older people can cope better about looks and age because they are in denial,if they could trade bodies with a fresh 20 year old,they would do it without hesitation rememeber that

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
yes older people can cope better about looks and age because they are in denial,if they could trade bodies with a fresh 20 year old,they would do it without hesitation rememeber that
yeah alot of people want their youth back not just because of looks, less responsibilites and stress and more other shit

but the real world doesn't work like that, when i am 35 i see myseelf getting rich as fuck and retire to raise a family i would not give a single fuck about how i look

nobody knows,but even if bro is 41 somehow (which i doubt this is edited+filters) this is a one in a thousand most people look worse at 30.
Got it
His name is Isaac moreno, he actually is 41 somehow. Must be drinking the somerhalder juice

• Woah
Got it
His name is Isaac moreno, he actually is 41 somehow. Must be drinking the somerhalder juice
drinking botox + finesteride + accutane + genes to back it all

drinking botox + finesteride + accutane + genes to back it all
finasteride is underated,a receeding hairline is the biggest age pill there is,but even with botox that does nothing for skin texture,his skin texture for 41 is still top 0.0001 percent

when i was bluepilled, i thought all i needed was a hair transplant to be conventionally attractive, and now that i'm blackpilled i think i need 10 more surgeries on top of that

these people are 90% bluepilled 10% blackpilled

if im not wrong finesteride is good for skin too and is anti ageing
there is no proof but reducing dht could definitelty slow down ageing,bc is it really a coincidence how the people who have really bad hairlines like the guy above always look way older for there age?? whens the last time you seen somebody who has a baby face over 20 have a receeding hailine??norwooding or hair loss its only caused by premature ageing,ever actor who has taking it looks very good for there age

there is no proof but reducing dht could definitelty slow down ageing,bc is it really a coincidence how the people who have really bad hairlines like the guy above always look way older for there age?? whens the last time you seen somebody who has a baby face over 20 have a receeding hailine??norwooding or hair loss its only caused by premature ageing,ever actor who has taking it looks very good for there age
true, guys with high dht look much older and have the powerlifter pheno with back hair, fat, bald, crazy beard, ton of chest hair etc

Same here. Extreme derealisation since extreme Trauma in 2018

true, guys with high dht look much older and have the powerlifter pheno with back hair, fat, bald, crazy beard, ton of chest hair etc
thats just sign of a stressed body has nothing to do with dht

no balding = good body = less aging
balding = very and very very bad body = more aging

ofcourse the one who don"t bald age good

balding is linked to many dissease"s

Last edited:
My friend is 24, norwood 3 and still has baby face and extreme good young skin

• Hmm...
thats just sign of a stressed body has nothing to do with dht
biggest cope is blaming hair loss on stress,if you lose hair by stress it always looks like this and it comes back... we are talking about norwooding/genetic balding here buddy

• Love it
biggest cope is blaming hair loss on stress,if you lose hair by stress it always looks like this and it comes back... we are talking about norwooding/genetic balding here buddyView attachment 2520587
stressed body, the body is stressed n

also you can be on a real stressed state 24 hour, you don"t feel any stress , but i need gather more knowledge on how that work

Last edited:
biggest cope is blaming hair loss on stress,if you lose hair by stress it always looks like this and it comes back... we are talking about norwooding/genetic balding here buddyView attachment 2520587
nah stress can aggravate MPB thats why finance bros have hair loss always

nah stress can aggravate MPB thats why finance bros have hair loss always
Bullshit i have extreme traumatical stress since 2018 and kept all my hair but lost my fat pads and collagen

Lol ur a little faggy pussy ass bitch huh

Bullshit i have extreme traumatical stress since 2018 and kept all my hair but lost my fat pads and collagen
well u didnt have mpb to begin with but when it starts and if ur stressed it will clear hair off your scalp faster than it would've genetically