i hope i die before i reach the age of 35

He is norwooding , thats caused by dht. There is nothing else that causes norwooding
i can easily debunk dht theory
also you are a greycell, im not gonna discuss with a dirty greycell

im right, you not

Last edited:
Bullshit i have extreme traumatical stress since 2018 and kept all my hair but lost my fat pads and collagen
yup, greycellers are rlly dumb

dht theory is alr debunked
also you are a greycell, im not gonna discuss with a dirty greycell

im right, you not
Greycell?? Wtf what does that shit mean

I am almost there and I still look young. Some people have shit aging genetics and don't take care of their health, which ends up in the result of your screencap. I think a huge factor in how well we age is underlying bone structure and hair. Skin is also important (use an SPF), but those two I think are by far the most important. If you have shit bones, your face will start drooping. If you are a NW3+, no young women will consider in dating.

Eyebrow thickness is also another indicator of youthfulness that is often overlooked. Sparse and thin eyebrows indicate that you have poor thyroid health (aging), so make sure your eyebrows stay nice and thick. This is less important for nerdics, as it's more of a common trait.

Last edited:
I am almost there and I still look young. Some people have shit aging genetics and don't take care of their health, which ends up in the result of your screencap. I think a huge factor in how well we age is underlying bone structure and hair. Skin is also important (use an SPF), but those two I think are by far the most important. If you have shit bones, your face will start drooping. If you are a NW3+, no young women will consider in dating.
sun screen doesnt do anything lol sun ageing is barely a thing,or else people in contres like iceland with little to no sun would age better then people in hot climates,which of course does not happen,sun is good for your skin if anything lol

sun screen doesnt do anything lol sun ageing is barely a thing,or else people in contres like iceland with little to no sun would age better then people in hot climates,which of course does not happen,sun is good for your skin if anything lol
People in Iceland have skin type 1-2, you clown. The fairer your skin is, the more susceptible to damage from the sun it is. The sun sun does not go on vacation when it's not warm outside, it is still doing damage to your skin. Sunscreen is extremely important, probably the most important item in any skin stack.

Needed forehead reduction
If you have a lot of area to transplant hair to, you don't have the luxury of a lowered hairline. Any hair surgeon worth their salt will go with a more conservative approach in people with a lot of hair loss.

People in Iceland have skin type 1-2, you clown. The fairer your skin is, the more susceptible to damage from the sun it is. The sun sun does not go on vacation when it's not warm outside, it is still doing damage to your skin. Sunscreen is extremely important, probably the most important item in any skin stack.
but if sun realyl did alot of damage,people in more sunny contries would age better then people in colder contries with less sun shine which as i said DOES NOT HAPPEN

but if sun realyl did alot of damage,people in more sunny contries would age better then people in colder contries with less sun shine which as i said DOES NOT HAPPEN
Did you even read what I wrote, you clown? People with MORE MELANIN (PROTECTS THE SKIN FROM THE SUN), receive LESS damage from UV light. If you have very fair skin, that skin is extremely sensitive to the sun. Imagine a redhead kid with ghost white skin and freckles, he will burn immediately out in the sun, while some Spanish person will be able to stay out in the sun for hours with no sun burn.

Everyone should be using an SPF if they want to avoid aging, but the age pill hits those with fairest skin the earliest if they don't protect their skin.

Did you even read what I wrote, you clown? People with MORE MELANIN (PROTECTS THE SKIN FROM THE SUN), receive LESS damage from UV light. If you have very fair skin, that skin is extremely sensitive to the sun. Imagine a redhead kid with ghost white skin and freckles, he will burn immediately out in the sun, while some Spanish person will be able to stay out in the sun for hours with no sun burn.

Everyone should be using an SPF if they want to avoid aging, but the age pill hits those with fairest skin the earliest if they don't protect their skin.
forget sun cream and skin colour for a secound YOU FUCKING MORON,stop deflecting,if people really did age faster in the sun they people who lived in contries with less sun would age facially slower then people in hot climated,dont you get that?

forget sun cream and skin colour for a secound YOU FUCKING MORON,stop deflecting,if people really did age faster in the sun they people who lived in contries with less sun would age facially slower then people in hot climated,dont you get that?
I think you have issues with reading comprehension.

truck-driver-face-suppose-u-drive-sun-damage-to-skin.jpg

0_lorryaollage.jpg

This is what happens to a lot of truck drivers, take away from that as you will.

you bring up skin colour and sun cream without acknowledding what im saying lol
Look at the photos I added, they prove me right.

Sun damages the skin (more in fairer skin individuals), both melanin and sunscreen adds a layer of protection from the sun.

0_lorryaollage.jpg

This is what happens to a lot of truck drivers, take away from that as you will.
could that not be to do with wind causing sagging skin? driving 100 kmh on one side would do that.

yes or no? could that not be more to do with the wind? plus this isnt something common LOL
No, that would not be a factor. if it did, skydiving instructors would have noticeably worse skin.

No, that would not be a factor. if it did, skydiver instructors would have noticeably worse skin.
but they are in the air for no longer then 3 mins a week,each trip last around 30 secounds,driving for 8 hours a day against the wind is different

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
No, that would not be a factor. if it did, skydiving instructors would have noticeably worse skin.
i could use the same arguement,if the sun really does age the skin why do all contries age facially the same despite completely different climates HAHAHAHA COPE ASS NIGGA

but they are in the air for no longer then 3 mins a week,each trip last around 30 secounds,driving for 8 hours a day against the wind is different

Skydiving instructors are having multiple dives a day at much much higher winds than you would get from driving with your window open. The effect of wind from an open window is not enough to affect your skin's elasticity.

i could use the same arguement,if the sun really does age the skin why do all contries age facially the same despite completely different climates HAHAHAHA COPE ASS NIGGA
"Wind and sun are the same" :feelsuhh:

People in warmer climates are more inclined to use an SPF when they go outside and they generally have darker skin (more melanin production) than people from colder climates.

If you are a ginger from Australia, you would have learnt from an early age that you need to apply some SPF before you go out or you end up with a sunburn.

Never understood why so many men get hair transplants just to still have a fivehead receeding hairline after

0_lorryaollage.jpg

Sun through window and straight on your skin is different

Not only strength wise either

but you look just as bad before and after???
If you go from a NW4 or a 5 to a NW2 with a tall hairline, you will look better than you did before.

Sun through window and straight on your skin is different

Not only strength wise either
It might be harsher, but it does prove that sunlight can and will damage the skin.

It might be harsher, but it does prove that sunlight can and will damage the skin.
Doubt it does much if you have enough melanin built up over time

But if you jump from 0 to 100 I think there will be much damage

Not everyone has the melanin needed to protect the skin properly. People with a skin type of 1 or 2 should definitely use an SPF to be on the safer side.

Not everyone has the melanin needed to protect the skin properly.
That's why you build it up overtime

Problem is most humanoids are inside all day up until summer then go into the sun rather than being outside since the sun start showing up in feberuary

That's why you build it up overtime

Problem is most humanoids are inside all day up until summer then go into the sun rather than being outside since the sun start showing up in feberuary
No no, you don't understand. There are different skin types: Skin type 1 produce barely any melanin at all from sun exposure (me), some produce a little bit (skin type 2), some produce an adequate amount (skin type 3 or higher).

fitzpatrick-skin-type-scale.png

Fitzpatrick-scale-explained.jpg

No no, you don't understand. There are different skin types, skin type 1 don't produce any melanin at all from sun exposure (me), some produce a little bit (skin type 2), some produce an adequate amount (skin type 3 or higher).
And that was when you were outside all day for weeks?

Did you use sunscreen or not?

I build up melanin very slowly and go ghost pale during winters due to 0 sun exposure (I live in northern europe)

listen bro,hes a 2019 user stuck in the house for 4 years,his only cope with that being a benifit is that 'i never leave the house atleast i will age good' similar to this oldcel who makes daily posts about how bad alchohol is for your skin (because he never goes to parties and copes by telling himself its gonna make him age better lol' there IS a reason that this guy deflects every time you ask this question he cant answer which is 'why do people in all contries get wrinkles on average the same age even tho some contries have alot of sun and some have very little?

And that was when you were outside all day for weeks?

Did you use sunscreen or not?

I build up melanin very slowly and go ghost pale during winters due to 0 sun exposure (I live in northern europe)
Yes. I have never been able to tan apart from when I took melatonin when I was younger. It is literally impossible for me to get a tan naturally, that is what skin type 1 is. Trust me, I have lived on this earth for over 30 years and during my early years I hated putting on sunscreen, I never got a tan only got burnt.

I think people need to educate themselves on topics such as skin before they become "experts," I know I am correct in everything I have been saying.

listen bro,hes a 2019 user stuck in the house for 4 years,his only cope with that being a benifit is that 'i never leave the house atleast i will age good' similar to this oldcel who makes daily posts about how bad alchohol is for your skin (because he never goes to parties and copes by telling himself its gonna make him age better lol' there IS a reason that this guy deflects every time you ask this question he cant answer which is 'why do people in all contries get wrinkles on average the same age even tho some contries have alot of sun and some have very little?View attachment 2520780
Alcohol is poision, it does age the skin. No point in denying that

There is a reason you don't take it raw and dislike it at first

Yes. I have never been able to tan apart from when I took melatonin when I was younger. It is literally impossible for me to get a tan naturally, that is what skin type 1 is.
And you don't get burned? What ethnicity are you and what part of the world do you live

And you don't get burned? What ethnicity are you and what part of the world do you live
children dont like vedgebles at first does that make it bad?? everything in moderation is fine

• JFL

I live in Northern Europe, and I DO get burnt. I CANNOT tan naturally, that is literally what SKIN TYPE 1 is.

• Hmm...
children dont like vedgebles at first does that make it bad?? everything in moderation is fine
Yes they are bad, that's why children don't like them

Can't believe you fell for that zog propaganda while being anti sunscreen, look into it

I live in Northern Europe, and I DO get burnt. I CANNOT tan naturally, that is literally what SKIN TYPE 1 is.
Could you send me examples of someone showing a video of this. Someone unable to tan

Yes they are bad, that's why children don't like them

Can't believe you fell for that zog propaganda while being anti sunscreen, look into it

Could you send me examples of someone showing a video of this. Someone unable to tan
you think vedgatblaes are bad? lmao and a video?? my guy 70 percent of european people cannot tan and have pale skin but then again pale skin mogs

Look at any ginger with pale skin. I have a similar complexion, but blonde hair.

GettyImages-484840140.jpg

This person cannot tan no matter how much sun he is exposed to, just look at his eyebrows no melanin at all. He would be an extreme example of what I mean.

They just get used to it and set other priorities for themselves. It doesn't really have to do with being blackpilled or not, to be honest; it's just a matter of acceptance or maturity towards the descension. I know a lot of people who used to be active on PSL forums, but now they simply have other priorities in life. I have been blackpilled since birth, like any other kid who was bullied because of looks. I always knew that looks mattered the most, but for most of my life, I just had different priorities, different hobbies, etc. Its not like once you realize that looks matter, you have no option but to look good, or else you need to kys. Most of us won't make much progress.

View attachment 2520439
how do people who look like this have the motivation to live im actually curious,not even trying to be narcissistic but if you look like this,short old asf there is no hope in life i would have 0 will to live,AND WHY get a fucking transplant anyways his hairline is still terrible as far back as it can possible go and hes still gonna be sub human
aging is beautiful, it is simply a part of life

View attachment 2520439
how do people who look like this have the motivation to live im actually curious,not even trying to be narcissistic but if you look like this,short old asf there is no hope in life i would have 0 will to live,AND WHY get a fucking transplant anyways his hairline is still terrible as far back as it can possible go and hes still gonna be sub human
This is cuck mentality

thats why you have to live out your prettyboy years and dont take it for granted