I just broke minecraft

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
ok so u no how every1 one yt says u can only trade with villager 2x a day? yeah don’t listen to those trucels. you can trade with them all day up to 12 x per day. It’s even better if u make them into a zombie and then cure them so u get 12 beef for 1 emerald and 1 rope for one emerald.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Arkantos, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
bro u are a finesser

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Alt Number 3
bro u are a finesser
indeed brother. there was a trade where u can get 1 emerald for 3 paper. In half an hour I had a full emerald block beacon lmao. minecraft is created by idiots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and stuckneworleans
Damn bro will have to finesse this method in my GOAT’d world

• +1
Damn bro will have to finesse this method in my GOAT’d world
I have enslaved 100s of villagers purely for my profit and amusement. I have a villager breeder so that their children are locked up and working from birth. They solely exist for me to use. I have only dedicated a 3x3 dark pit for them them to “live”. Once I spawned the wither there for lols. The casualties were in the thousands. if they don’t give the mending book trade, I have 0 hesitation in showing them the might of my smite v, unbreaking 3, looting 3, fire aspect knockback 2 diamond sword.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Arkantos and 1 other person
I have enslaved 100s of villagers purely for my profit and amusement. I have a villager breeder so that their children are locked up and working from birth. They solely exist for me to use. I have only dedicated a 3x3 dark pit for them them to “live”. Once I spawned the wither there for lols. The casualties were in the thousands. if they don’t give the mending book trade, I have 0 hesitation in showing them the might of my smite v, unbreaking 3, looting 3, fire aspect knockback 2 diamond sword.
Dark triad badboy, I am indeed admiring your virtual slave trade

• +1
Dark triad badboy, I am indeed admiring your virtual slave trade
virtual for now. real life very soon. I am mastering my cold, stoic and ruthless attitude. the hooks have to pay us somehow...

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Petsmart
smite doesn't work against villagers noob :rage:
may as well be unenchanted tbh

smite doesn't work against villagers noob :rage:
may as well be unenchanted tbh
Yes but I still prefer that enchantment over sharpness or bane, cuz it can one hit skeletons.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
i mog you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401