I just turned off a girl by telling her about eu4

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk

So i met this cute girl at the club we made out (didn´t go any further) and she gave me her number we talked a lot and she seems super chill. She told me about how she plays videogames like valorant and asked me if I´d want to play it with her. Of course I agreed.

Yesterday after we talked a little more I told her eu4 is free on epic right now and she should get it (I myself have 1400h hours and have almost reached the magic number). She looked at the game and told me "This game looks to nerdy for me. No offense to you" But that she'd still get it since it's free.

Since then all conversations were started by me and her replies were always dry and short.

From now on I will make it a secret that I play eu4 and take that secret to my grave

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shade91, pneumocystosis, vaninskybird and 25 others
Literally the only games girls play are either Valorant or Overwatch or some other animated looking shooter game

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Fiqh, SEPRAY and 17 others
What happened to your gf

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deleted member 18522, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I said this countless times that you dont talk about map games

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
You are an idiot, should’ve just stuck to minecraft, fortnite, or roblox. Those are the only games foids will play

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 14262, Gus17 and 3 others
Since then all conversations were started by me and her replies were always dry and short.
You just dodged a bullet right there, she's not the one...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, MoggerGaston, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 6 others
He should have gotten hit for playing a game like that its pathetic

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, skeet, Jase and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Marsik, HTNcutecel and 6 others
Hearts of iron 4 is better

fucking cunt

Only right wing bigots play paradox games, big red flag.

Also I hate foids who game.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 14262, Sprinkles and 6 others

I don't think she cares about that he is right wing .

Nah gamers arw hot

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Sprinkles
Who knows but people who play those kind of games are usually autists

Every girl can be hot but gamer girls are annoying and humiliate me.
Yeah they are extremely autistic.

And they are cute and stop being bad at games

Im not bad I just never play them.

Its not cute if they game that shit is masculine.
So you are bad.

Men do it more but I wouldn't call it a masculine hobby because women still game alot

Never talk to foids about your non NT interests

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 14262, LampPostPrime and 2 others
So you are bad.
Nah, I just don't have anywhere were I can play video games. The last video game I played actively was Paladins, some Overwatch fake that was free cause I couldn't be bothered to buy the real one.
Men do it more but I wouldn't call it a masculine hobby because women still game alot
Yeah, fuck em. I hate that gaming is so popular cause I can never talk about it cause I know shit about it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Enfant terrible and thenewhebbe
Very good, op.
Keep it up.

How are u ascending in club if u have acne, did you finally take accutane?

What happened to your gf
You are an idiot, should’ve just stuck to minecraft, fortnite, or roblox. Those are the only games foids will play

Never talk to foids about your non NT interests
Very good, op.
Keep it up.
How are u ascending in club if u have acne, did you finally take accutane?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, HOLYFUARK, LampPostPrime and 3 others

Water is wet, its impossible to play paradox games if you aren't somewhat conservative. But far leftist enjoy it equally

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 14693
Its a map game and its extremely nerdy and you take in alot time to learn it
Its a "map game", okay and?
Its "extremely nerdy", technically true bcs strategy genre is the most nerdy one.

"Alot of time to learn", so what? I learnt them way back in highschool by play 2 hours daily

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Its a "map game", okay and?
Its "extremely nerdy", technically true bcs strategy genre is the most nerdy one.

"Alot of time to learn", so what? I learnt them way back in highschool by play 2 hours daily
Map game speaks for itself
Extremely nerdy is bad thing.
Again hard to get into for normies so a bad thing

Map game speaks for itself
Extremely nerdy is bad thing.
Again hard to get into for normies so a bad thing
Its is hust technically as a game genre on the "nerdier" side, but in reality it simply apeals to people have interest in history + someone who is above 100iq at least

• Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Hold on, so this just a copypasta, it's not you, you never even talked to a girl...?:feelsthink:
I have a girlfriend already, she knows i play paradox games, but its different in the Balkans and NA or the west. Here if you play mainstream games as an adult people will think you are very wierd, but if you play strategy its considered fine and intellectual

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Literally the only games girls play are either Valorant or Overwatch or some other animated looking shooter game
Basically games that are focused on looks/aesthetics lol

i was talking to little girls and they play this game

I have a girlfriend already, she knows i play paradox games, but its different in the Balkans and NA or the west. Here if you play mainstream games as an adult people will think you are very wierd, but if you play strategy its considered fine and intellectual
Is this "girlfriend" of yours real, or just another fantasy?

WTF is eu4?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and TsarTsar444
On a serious note, are u considering accutane?

Repeat after me:
"Nah I don't have time for games these days, too busy haha"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, gribsufer1 and TsarTsar444
they play league of legends and some more shit games

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

So i met this cute girl at the club we made out (didn´t go any further) and she gave me her number we talked a lot and she seems super chill. She told me about how she plays videogames like valorant and asked me if I´d want to play it with her. Of course I agreed.

Yesterday after we talked a little more I told her eu4 is free on epic right now and she should get it (I myself have 1400h hours and have almost reached the magic number). She looked at the game and told me "This game looks to nerdy for me. No offense to you" But that she'd still get it since it's free.

From now on I will make it a secret that I play eu4 and take that secret to my grave
good. weed out the weaklings. find someone who can stomach a high concentration of autism.

• Love it
should have suggested her factorio instead

• JFL
Someone play baldurs gate 3 with meh

• So Sad
me but with DCS/VTOL VR

taught bitch how do to a vertical takeoff on a F-35 only for her to ghost me

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and TsarTsar444
me but with DCS/VTOL VR

taught bitch how do to a vertical takeoff on a F-35 only for her to ghost me
You are astronomically based, i used to see guys like you as semi pathetic for that in the past, now after being an oldcel and years going buy, experience and everything on the way, the males who would lick the fungus out of a women toenails are the biggest enemies of of God and they will be smitten

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
whas good
Tbh I don't remember any convos we had but just on virtue of me knowing you and your join date, we must have had some banger interactions, but my memory has gotten grandpa tier with all the newgreys in town. Its all just becoming a fleeting memory...

You are astronomically based, i used to see guys like you as semi pathetic for that in the past, now after being an oldcel and years going buy, experience and everything on the way, the males who would lick the fungus out of a women toenails are the biggest enemies of of God and they will be smitten
what?