I just turned off a girl by telling her about eu4

Tbh I don't remember any convos we had but just on virtue of me knowing you and your join date, we must have had some banger interactions, but my memory has gotten grandpa tier with all the newgreys in town. Its all just becoming a fleeting memory...
It’s over our relationship is only superficial there is no hope

• So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Water is wet, its impossible to play paradox games if you aren't somewhat conservative. But far leftist enjoy it equally
Yeah fun for communists like me too

• Love it
Never ever tell a girl you just met that you play a paradox game (the exception might be city skylines).

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and TsarTsar444
Unworthy thot

• So Sad
Cope. She refuses your trade agreement on EU4 but she is allied to Chad's glorious nation.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TsarTsar444
Wonder if women would enjoy Crusader Kings? It’s literally medieval Sims in a strategy game, and foids love the Sims

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TsarTsar444
Wonder if women would enjoy Crusader Kings? It’s literally medieval Sims in a strategy game, and foids love the Sims
She asked me to treat her like a princess, so I married her off to the Duke of Burgundy to strengthen my alliance.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, MoggerGaston, perpetuallytired and 1 other person
I just turned off a girl by telling her about eu4

So i met this cute girl at the club we made out (didn´t go any further) and she gave me her number we talked a lot and she seems super chill. She told me about how she plays videogames like valorant and asked me if I´d want to play it with her. Of course I agreed.

Yesterday after we talked a little more I told her eu4 is free on epic right now and she should get it (I myself have 1400h hours and have almost reached the magic number). She looked at the game and told me "This game looks to nerdy for me. No offense to you" But that she'd still get it since it's free.

Since then all conversations were started by me and her replies were always dry and short.

From now on I will make it a secret that I play eu4 and take that secret to my grave
lol why would you do that never be honest with women always manipulate them to the fullest extent possible

eu4 is a really fun game though i have like 1k hours

Repeat after me:
"Nah I don't have time for games these days, too busy haha"
'Video-games? Cool! I used to play them a lot too when I was a kid!'

I use that line usually.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Literally the only games girls play are either Valorant or Overwatch or some other animated looking shooter game
Girls don't play games lmao. I don't get what you people don't understand, female twitch steamers play games for attention of nerd simps, they aren't even good at the games "they play". 😭😭😭

I'm too low IQ to understand how to play EU4 so I just stick to HOI4 :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:. You play crusader kings 3 too?

Girls don't play games lmao. I don't get what you people don't understand, female twitch steamers play games for attention of nerd simps, they aren't even good at the games "they play".
My sister spends %90 of her time playing video games. Mostly Roblox, Stardew Valley and Sims.

Teachers in her school say that she is shyest person they ever knew, I talk about blackpill stuff with her and she mostly agrees btw.

My sister spends %90 of her time playing video games. Mostly Roblox, Stardew Valley and Sims.

Teachers in her school say that she is shyest person they ever knew, I talk about blackpill stuff with her and she mostly agrees btw.
"Roblox, Stardew Valley and Sims"

These aren't real games.

"Roblox, Stardew Valley and Sims"

These aren't real games.
Yes. I made her know she has infinite smv btw, calls random man losers on street in secret when we talk lmao

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
  • +1
Reactions: Rojda Lipa
She has a friend group (1 boy 3 girls) boy clearly simps for her but she makes fun of him in house. Still says he is her friend tho

She has a friend group (1 boy 3 girls) boy clearly simps for her but she makes fun of him in house. Still says he is her friend tho
Brutal. MENA foids are med passing chaddams only. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Brutal. MENA foids are med passing chaddams only. :cry: :cry: :cry:
Kurdish girls generally go for Kurdish men tbh

Turkish girls think Kurdish men are more masc too

Kurdish girls generally go for Kurdish men tbh

Turkish girls think Kurdish men are more masc too
Incoming men from my ethnic group cucks men from another ethnic group thread # 20,001 :rolleyes:

• JFL
Reactions: Rojda Lipa