I just want her back

xorslayer

xorslayer

Bronze
I don’t want any foid or Stacie’s I just saw my oneitis at chipotle and she dipped giggling.

Strong feelings towards her again

How do I overcome this depression

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, med, EggKing and 2 others
I don’t want any foid or Stacie’s I just saw my oneitis at chipotle and she dipped giggling.

Mog her whole bloodline

• +1
Reactions: med, xorslayer and drag
brutal

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer
dnrd 0

• JFL
Reactions: drag
absolutely brutal
find some other bitch and make her jealous

become gymcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: med, SA7 and drag
You already know what the answer is

im probably the only person on this website who will relate to you,
loved this girl so much because i thought we had something. Found out she didnt like me back and got a new boyfriend.
then i started thinking how long we dated for, 8months. and i really fell in love with her hard?
sure she was exactly my type and she was 10/10 stacy-lite. But theres sooooooooooooo many hot girls out there in the world bro trust me.

go on pinterest and just scroll on egirls holy shit. THeres 1billion more women on this earth than men. absurd.

hard truth: you wont get over her quickly, but you will heal with time. Be patient on yourself and improve yourself.

read books, meditate, workout, start working.

the only thing you can really do is wait the love out, and get into distractions that'll help you, but ONLY good dist. like playing guitar or gym.

weed and video games will only kill you and make u miss her more. plus she wont look at you since ur still the same loser, however if u become rich from making lets say a youtube channel, youll still miss her, but youll be a hell of a lot better broski <3

• +1
Reactions: xorslayer and mathis

stop giving a fuck, simple

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
brutal bro. mine is still a virgin but i'll never have her. instead i'm slowly witnessing her getting with chad. i'll never take a girls virginity and will be cucked for the rest of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52905

IMG 1547

• JFL
Reactions: capybar
@niggerballsack34

im probably the only person on this website who will relate to you,
loved this girl so much because i thought we had something. Found out she didnt like me back and got a new boyfriend.
then i started thinking how long we dated for, 8months. and i really fell in love with her hard?
sure she was exactly my type and she was 10/10 stacy-lite. But theres sooooooooooooo many hot girls out there in the world bro trust me.

go on pinterest and just scroll on egirls holy shit. THeres 1billion more women on this earth than men. absurd.

hard truth: you wont get over her quickly, but you will heal with time. Be patient on yourself and improve yourself.

read books, meditate, workout, start working.

the only thing you can really do is wait the love out, and get into distractions that'll help you, but ONLY good dist. like playing guitar or gym.

weed and video games will only kill you and make u miss her more. plus she wont look at you since ur still the same loser, however if u become rich from making lets say a youtube channel, youll still miss her, but youll be a hell of a lot better broski <3
Actually so helpful bro, thanks. I think I could definitely get over her, just seeing her in person re invokes feelings etc.

Is this off topic 2.0 what the fuck is this