I KNEW A 6’10 DICKLET IN HS (HEIGHTPILL + DICKPILL)

K

Kamui

Inactive
Short story time, I knew a 6’10 dicklet back in my freshman and sophomore year of highschool

He was 16 and already 6’10 (could’ve been 6’9 or 6’8 idk) and built like a tank, legit Shaquille O Neal tier genetics, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw him in the next NBA draft in a few years

He was black and a legit the biggest slayer I ever knew, facially he was LTN but he had drip and was giga NT with BBC halo, he claimed to have like 40 bodies already at the age of 16 and lost his V card to a 20 year old at 12, he was also the star of the basketball team so he was Giga popular, he always had a harem of foids with him like 24/7

Anyways he started messing with this 1 senior Puerto Rican foid who was HTB/near Stacylite tier with a nice thicc ass, apparently he fucked her then she exposed him on Snapchat for being a dicklet, he was around like 5 inches erect what n the picture, after that tons of other foids he fucked came out and said his dick game was trash and that he was smaller than expected and he always came in a few minutes

So yeah, Dickpill + Heightpill

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patriot, Mewton, wishIwasSalludon and 27 others
@pessimistic @5.5psl @Napoleon1800 @TheTakeoverHasBegun @qotav @Skywalker @klip11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, wishIwasSalludon, pizza and 10 others
Short story time, I knew a 6’10 dicklet back in my freshman and sophomore year of highschool

He was 16 and already 6’10 (could’ve been 6’9 or 6’8 idk) and built like a tank, legit Shaquille O Neal tier genetics, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw him in the next NBA draft in a few years

He was black and a legit the biggest slayer I ever knew, facially he was LTN but he had drip and was giga NT with BBC halo, he claimed to have like 40 bodies already at the age of 16 and lost his V card to a 20 year old at 12, he was also the star of the basketball team so he was Giga popular, he always had a harem of foids with him like 24/7

Anyways he started messing with this 1 senior Puerto Rican foid who was HTB/near Stacylite tier with a nice thicc ass, apparently he fucked her then she exposed him on Snapchat for being a dicklet, he was around like 5 inches erect what n the picture, after that tons of other foids he fucked came out and said his dick game was trash and that he was smaller than expected and he always came in a few minutes

Haven't read yet but dickpill is nearly as important as heightpill

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, enchanted_elixir, tallnegga and 2 others
Ye, idk if his dick was actually fully erect in the pic she posted but either way it’s brutal, having an average sized cokk on a giant frame looks pitiful

• +1
Reactions: averageguy, Samsepioler, hopecel and 3 others

Brutal. Over for ugly manlet dicklets like me brah

In 2023 u need ALL five of these to enjoy life

Height, face, body, dick, nt

Just missing one of these will screw u over ngl

Foids will get an ick or see u as insufficient cuz of it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: flippasav, copingtoohardrn, zura and 4 others
Being black + dickcel is brutal everyone expect you to have 7 inch min .

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: averageguy and Kamui
This must suck hard

My 4.2 inches even look small on a 5ft7 body, cant imagine a 5 incher on a 6ft10 guy

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, averageguy, Deleted member 47332 and 1 other person
God had to nerf that nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, bluk, Kristin and 3 others
not a total lose tbh

He still was able to fuck those girls off his height alone despite being ltn

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, averageguy, nanefer and 1 other person
Still smv mogs huge cock manlets to death

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, AlphaLooksmaxxer666 and Kamui
not a total lose tbh

He still was able to fuck those girls off his height alone despite being ltn
I don’t wanna imagine how he will be treated in college/uni

I remember after a basketball game he went up to 3 of the cheerleaders from the opposite team and got all of their snaps at once, in a PS4 party he talked about them and said he fucked already fucked 2 of them (all snowbunnies mind you)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: averageguy, sportsmogger and IAMNOTANINCEL
Doesn't matter, 5 inches is enough for most women, plus considering he's 6'10 it probably looks smaller compared to his body. I know this.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: averageguy, TheDragon, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Doesn't matter, 5 inches is enough for most women, plus considering he's 6'10 it probably looks smaller compared to his body. I know this.

• +1
Reactions: averageguy, zan, HighClassMaxing and 2 others
he claimed to have like 40 bodies already at the age of 16 and lost his V card to a 20 year old at 12, he was also the star of the basketball team so he was Giga popular, he always had a harem of foids with him like 24/7
A tall height can do wonders

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: averageguy and Kamui
The high school slaying stories are really suifuel inducing. At school I always thought everyone was pretty much asexual just like me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darwined, temporomandibular32, nanefer and 2 others
Been saying this for centuries
Dick is everything!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
The high school slaying stories are really suifuel inducing. At school I always thought everyone was pretty much asexual just like me.
this is why I feel worse for having missed out on HS slaying rather than "muh HS love"

for Chad, HS and college are the times for slaying, not serious dating

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Debetro
Brutal. Over for ugly manlet dicklets like me brah

In 2023 u need ALL five of these to enjoy life

Height, face, body, dick, nt

Just missing one of these will screw u over ngl

Foids will get an ick or see u as insufficient cuz of it
what would you say is the least you need among them?

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
5” isn’t “dicklet.” It’s average.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 47332, Deleted member 30679, FaceandBBC and 3 others
Both are dimorphic and if you aren't sufficiently dimorphic, you aren't male. The end.
These things aren't compensateable.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Kamui
You can fuck her once if your a dicklet but she won’t be back for seconds not a total loss

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Kamui
Even foids as young as 14 were getting dicked down when I went to middle school, some bitches were having threesomes and getting trains ran on them and shit

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Debetro
this is why I feel worse for having missed out on HS slaying rather than "muh HS love"

for Chad, HS and college are the times for slaying, not serious dating
Legit if you didn’t get to fuck your HS gf cuz she was “waiting for the right moment” you’re low IQ af

Muh teen love and JBF pillers are just incels projecting that they couldn’t get pussy as an adolescent and think that it would save them if they got it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
Tbh dick pill only applies in ltrs and fwb not too brutal like height pill if you lack dick you can still fuck just not repeatedly if you lack height you won’t fuck period

my question was probably asked weirdly
i meant like what height should have at least, dick, face, and so on
Height 6 ft minimum ideal is 6 ft2 and up dock minimum 6x5 or rope ideal 7or8x6 body should be wide shoulders with v frame and jacked face htn and up but you might be able to get away with mtn if you mog in everything else you must also be giga nt and willing to do mass approaches

Clothing has been a disastrous invention for big dick manlets

• So Sad
Reactions: Kamui

fucking brutal imagine being 6‘7 tall with broad shoulders then having a small dick
I wouldn’t know how to cope with that

I thank god every day

Tbh dick pill only applies in ltrs and fwb not too brutal like height pill if you lack dick you can still fuck just not repeatedly if you lack height you won’t fuck period
Yeah but nobody wants to deal with the mental stress of being a dicklet

Yeah but nobody wants to deal with the mental stress of being a dicklet
I’d sleep well as a dicklet if got to plow bitches still

• JFL
Height 6 ft minimum ideal is 6 ft2 and up dock minimum 6x5 or rope ideal 7or8x6 body should be wide shoulders with v frame and jacked face htn and up but you might be able to get away with mtn if you mog in everything else you must also be giga nt and willing to do mass approaches
agreed overall tbh the dick size could be too much except if you are only willing to slay

agreed overall tbh the dick size could be too much except if you are only willing to slay
No such thing as having a dick that’s “too big” cuz that would mean it’s a negative

Both are dimorphic and if you aren't sufficiently dimorphic, you aren't male. The end.
These things aren't compensateable.
Yep. If PE and heightmaxxing don't work for me I'm roping tbh I can't be a manlet dicklet

• Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
what would you say is the least you need among them?
Body ig u can get away with being slim if u have the rest, though not built like a stick or even remotely fat

Even foids as young as 14 were getting dicked down when I went to middle school, some bitches were having threesomes and getting trains ran on them and shit
This is such suifuel and I coped that I can looksmaxx and fuck 16 year old jbs (age of consent here is 16) but the truth is they were probably being fucked at 14-15

• +1
This is such suifuel and I coped that I can looksmaxx and fuck 16 year old jbs (age of consent here is 16) but the truth is they were probably being fucked at 14-15
Idk why you care about their bodycount if you’re just trying to fuck them lol, sure it does feel better to “imprint” on a foid but at the end of the day you’re just another guy, there’s always a bigger fish out there

• +1
Wish I was that big looking like a superior species above humans

Idk why you care about their bodycount if you’re just trying to fuck them lol, sure it does feel better to “imprint” on a foid but at the end of the day you’re just another guy, there’s always a bigger fish out there
From the things I've read nothing comes close to that of taking a tight virgin pussy.

It's not about the bodycount. If a foid has a bc of 2 or 4. It's about virgins specifically, foids that have never had sex before. I mean for them even if u have small dick like mine it would be fine because of just how tight they are

From the things I've read nothing comes close to that of taking a tight virgin pussy.
Yeah it’s more about the mental aspect of it
It's not about the bodycount. If a foid has a bc of 2 or 4. It's about virgins specifically, foids that have never had sex before. I mean for them even if u have small dick like mine it would be fine because of just how tight they are
This is an incel myth lmao, virgins aren’t necessarily tighter cuz they’ve taken less dick, they’re tighter cuz obviously since it’s the first time that they have sex it’ll be more uncomfortable so they’d naturally tighten up, there’s a good type of tight then there’s also a bad type of tight

The good tight is the type where the foids pussy is gripping on your cokk, the bad type is where you can’t even get your cokk in

• +1
Yeah same. It’s like how tf do you do it man…

Yeah same. It’s like how tf do you do it man…
Be popular + NT + gl

The main slayers in my school were athletes and thugmaxxers

• +1
Reactions: plukee, reptiles and Napoleon1800
Yeah it’s more about the mental aspect of it

This is an incel myth lmao, virgins aren’t necessarily tighter cuz they’ve taken less dick, they’re tighter cuz obviously since it’s the first time that they have sex it’ll be more uncomfortable so they’d naturally tighten up, there’s a good type of tight then there’s also a bad type of tight

The good tight is the type where the foids pussy is gripping on your cokk, the bad type is where you can’t even get your cokk in
Still i just get good feelings when i think about tight virgin pussy. Probably the only time when genuine innocence exists in a foid. What pisses me off is seeing thugmaxxed niggers or these tall white pretty boy esque musician mtns fuck these white jbs it's so suifuel. I really there r enough 16-17 virgins that I can at least fuck one

Still i just get good feelings when i think about tight virgin pussy. Probably the only time when genuine innocence exists in a foid. What pisses me off is seeing thugmaxxed niggers or these tall white pretty boy esque musician mtns fuck these white jbs it's so suifuel. I really there r enough 16-17 virgins that I can at least fuck one
It doesn’t piss me off since I’m blackpilled and know that deep down inside no western foid is truly “innocent” in any way, they’re all degenerates at their core and that’s what they like, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Napoleon1800