I KNEW A 6’10 DICKLET IN HS (HEIGHTPILL + DICKPILL)

Short story time, I knew a 6’10 dicklet back in my freshman and sophomore year of highschool

He was 16 and already 6’10 (could’ve been 6’9 or 6’8 idk) and built like a tank, legit Shaquille O Neal tier genetics, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw him in the next NBA draft in a few years

He was black and a legit the biggest slayer I ever knew, facially he was LTN but he had drip and was giga NT with BBC halo, he claimed to have like 40 bodies already at the age of 16 and lost his V card to a 20 year old at 12, he was also the star of the basketball team so he was Giga popular, he always had a harem of foids with him like 24/7

Anyways he started messing with this 1 senior Puerto Rican foid who was HTB/near Stacylite tier with a nice thicc ass, apparently he fucked her then she exposed him on Snapchat for being a dicklet, he was around like 5 inches erect what n the picture, after that tons of other foids he fucked came out and said his dick game was trash and that he was smaller than expected and he always came in a few minutes

So yeah, Dickpill + Heightpill
Dickpill is brutal…jelqing saves no one

Short story time, I knew a 6’10 dicklet back in my freshman and sophomore year of highschool

He was 16 and already 6’10 (could’ve been 6’9 or 6’8 idk) and built like a tank, legit Shaquille O Neal tier genetics, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw him in the next NBA draft in a few years

He was black and a legit the biggest slayer I ever knew, facially he was LTN but he had drip and was giga NT with BBC halo, he claimed to have like 40 bodies already at the age of 16 and lost his V card to a 20 year old at 12, he was also the star of the basketball team so he was Giga popular, he always had a harem of foids with him like 24/7

Anyways he started messing with this 1 senior Puerto Rican foid who was HTB/near Stacylite tier with a nice thicc ass, apparently he fucked her then she exposed him on Snapchat for being a dicklet, he was around like 5 inches erect what n the picture, after that tons of other foids he fucked came out and said his dick game was trash and that he was smaller than expected and he always came in a few minutes

nigga 5 inches small????

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Ye, idk if his dick was actually fully erect in the pic she posted but either way it’s brutal, having an average sized cokk on a giant frame looks pitiful
ah that yeah

• +1

still higher SMV than manlets

• +1
he is still mogging the manlets to death

• +1