I KNEW A 6’10 DICKLET IN HS (HEIGHTPILL + DICKPILL)

Be popular + NT + gl

The main slayers in my school were athletes and thugmaxxers
The main slayers in mine were strong mtns and low htns (didn't really have anything higher) who were popular and hyper nt and often either thugmaxxed, jocks or musician/softboy, and there was this one low chadlite white passing Albanian jock with Cavill tier jaw, his main failo was his colouring and his round eyes. But he was still desired a lot, he was 6'3 as well at 16 the bastard

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It doesn’t piss me off since I’m blackpilled and know that deep down inside no western foid is truly “innocent” in any way, they’re all degenerates at their core and that’s what they like, it is what it is
What's brutal is growing up with some of these foids from when u were like 9-10 and now at 15-17 seeing them get dicked down and turn into cock hungry sluts, and because ur an ugly incel they all despise you

The main slayers in mine were strong mtns and low htns (didn't really have anything higher) who were popular and hyper nt and often either thugmaxxed, jocks or musician/softboy, and there was this one low chadlite white passing Albanian jock with Cavill tier jaw, his main failo was his colouring and his round eyes. But he was still desired a lot, he was 6'3 as well at 16 the bastard
What's brutal is growing up with some of these foids from when u were like 9-10 and now at 15-17 seeing them get dicked down and turn into cock hungry sluts, and because ur an ugly incel they all despise you
Yep it’s sad seeing it come down to this, I remember there was an innocent sweet foid that I knew in middle school that fit the “HQNP archetype and I genuinely thought that she was pure, fast forward to 10th grade and I’m in a gc and she had 10 videos of her getting trains ran on her by thugmaxxers exposed on Snapchat :lul: I didn’t have a crush on her but it was still brutal nonetheless

In my eyes no foid is truly innocent, doesn’t matter how chastised she is, bitches only let you know what they want you to know, you could be married to a foid for 20 years and experience all of your ups and downs with her and all it takes is 1 good looking dude to plow her and enjoy it more than she ever did with you

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Yep it’s sad seeing it come down to this, I remember there was an innocent sweet foid that I knew in middle school that fit the “HQNP archetype and I genuinely thought that she was pure, fast forward to 10th grade and I’m in a gc and she had 10 videos of her getting trains ran on her by thugmaxxers exposed on Snapchat :lul: I didn’t have a crush on her but it was still brutal nonetheless

In my eyes no foid is truly innocent, doesn’t matter how chastised she is, bitches only let you know what they want you to know, you could be married to a foid for 20 years and experience all of your ups and downs with her and all it takes is 1 good looking dude to plow her and enjoy it more than she ever did with you
Brutal blackpill

Also jfl something similar happened to me I had this oneitis, I'd known her for like 6 years, she had the slim, white, blonde hair blue eyes young face, the hqnp archetype as you say, with a sweet gentle personality, yet she became a slut for BBC. I made a thread about it "My BBCpill experience". It will probably haunt me for years

• JFL
Brutal blackpill

Also jfl something similar happened to me I had this oneitis, I'd known her for like 6 years, she had the slim, white, blonde hair blue eyes young face, the hqnp archetype as you say, with a sweet gentle personality, yet she became a slut for BBC. I made a thread about it "My BBCpill experience". It will probably haunt me for years
Brutalllllll shit

Stories like this are proof of the whole HQNP cope being bullshit lmao, SFcels and other incels try to use it as a way to prove that white women are somehow “better” or more “virtuous” because they don’t willingly choose to fuck ethnics, when either way it doesn’t matter, just cuz a foid wouldn’t bounce on a Tyrone’s dick doesn’t mean she isn’t a degenerate whore that would do the same for Chad, IncelTV made an interesting vid about it recently too

• +1
Brutalllllll shit

Stories like this are proof of the whole HQNP cope being bullshit lmao, SFcels and other incels try to use it as a way to prove that white women are somehow “better” or more “virtuous” because they don’t willingly choose to fuck ethnics, when either way it doesn’t matter, just cuz a foid wouldn’t bounce on a Tyrone’s dick doesn’t mean she isn’t a degenerate whore that would do the same for Chad, IncelTV made an interesting vid about it recently too

It's the same shit with foids of every ethnicity. Asian foids don't give a fuck about their culture or tradition when they see tall white man they will go on their knees and beg for his pink dick

Same with white foids. Sure white foids are some of the least likely people to date out their race but as time goes on and racial traditions break down, desire for foreign chad dick gets more and more aka exotic halo. White foids want to explore, and while on their cock carousel they will get dick down by Tyrone, Chang and Chaddam and then in their 30s settle with some oofy doofy beta buxx white boy

Brutalllllll shit

Tbh though it's also relative. If you are ugly pretty much any opinion you have is retarded. I remember once I defended drugs in front of a leftist foid and she went against me jfl even though she used weed and said I was a retard why cuz I'm an ugly incel and my opinion (whatever it is) is invalid

Whereas far right racist SS chad is a huge turn on for leftist foids, who want to get dominated and put in their place, and then would go preach feminism and white guilt to the white normies

• +1
It's the same shit with foids of every ethnicity. Asian foids don't give a fuck about their culture or tradition when they see tall white man they will go on their knees and beg for his pink dick

Same with white foids. Sure white foids are some of the least likely people to date out their race but as time goes on and racial traditions break down, desire for foreign chad dick gets more and more aka exotic halo. White foids want to explore, and while on their cock carousel they will get dick down by Tyrone, Chang and Chaddam and then in their 30s settle with some oofy doofy beta buxx white boy
Whereas far right racist SS chad is a huge turn on for leftist foids, who want to get dominated and put in their place, and then would go preach feminism and white guilt to the white normies
Yep the bottom line is that foids truly have no morals or integrity that they truly believe in or identify with, they just follow whatever is socially acceptable at that point which is why you see so many foids in support of BLM, LGBTQ, and Palestine vs Israel, every foid can be warped into anything as soon as the right Chad comes along, conservative racial purists will switch as soon as a Tyrone comes along and liberal white-hating ethnics will switch as soon as a white Chad comes along
Tbh though it's also relative. If you are ugly pretty much any opinion you have is retarded. I remember once I defended drugs in front of a leftist foid and she went against me jfl even though she used weed and said I was a retard why cuz I'm an ugly incel and my opinion (whatever it is) is invalid
if you’re ugly it’s honestly just better for you to completely stay out of the way, being ugly goes far past just dating and goes way deeper than a lot of niggas realize, idk how mfs can go their entire lives being a sub 5 subhuman and still not realize their place in the hierarchy after being treated like shit for so long

• +1
if you’re ugly it’s honestly just better for you to completely stay out of the way, being ugly goes far past just dating and goes way deeper than a lot of niggas realize, idk how mfs can go their entire lives being a sub 5 subhuman and still not realize their place in the hierarchy after being treated like shit for so long
Yea nowadays I don't give my opinion or thoughts on anything

I remember some video I saw of some tall chadlite (basically chad) next to some normie and the chad said some super retarded shit like there's no oxygen in the blood or some shit and then the normie argued against him and there was a becky and she immediately defend chad even though what he was saying was completely retarded. U would think these people r children in their minds jfl

Still smashed

Be popular + NT + gl

Over for my autism. Had no interest in sports nor was i good at any

Short story time, I knew a 6’10 dicklet back in my freshman and sophomore year of highschool

He was 16 and already 6’10 (could’ve been 6’9 or 6’8 idk) and built like a tank, legit Shaquille O Neal tier genetics, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw him in the next NBA draft in a few years

He was black and a legit the biggest slayer I ever knew, facially he was LTN but he had drip and was giga NT with BBC halo, he claimed to have like 40 bodies already at the age of 16 and lost his V card to a 20 year old at 12, he was also the star of the basketball team so he was Giga popular, he always had a harem of foids with him like 24/7

Anyways he started messing with this 1 senior Puerto Rican foid who was HTB/near Stacylite tier with a nice thicc ass, apparently he fucked her then she exposed him on Snapchat for being a dicklet, he was around like 5 inches erect what n the picture, after that tons of other foids he fucked came out and said his dick game was trash and that he was smaller than expected and he always came in a few minutes

So yeah, Dickpill + Heightpill
brutal shit man

BBC is a meme except for us balkanniggers tbh but still over if you aren't at least 6'6 these days you're seen as a manlet it really pisses me off ngl how can I cope with having a cock and not using it? brutal shit

• +1
Yea nowadays I don't give my opinion or thoughts on anything

I remember some video I saw of some tall chadlite (basically chad) next to some normie and the chad said some super retarded shit like there's no oxygen in the blood or some shit and then the normie argued against him and there was a becky and she immediately defend chad even though what he was saying was completely retarded. U would think these people r children in their minds jfl
If you find the vid please link I need more suifuel

There’s a reason in mostly every society foids have always been 3rd rate citizens and never elected to places in power at all, they’re like children, they need someone to hover above them while they’re making decisions since they’re literally incapable of thinking for themselves

It’s crazy how looks dictate so much of your life man, you can get away with so much shit just by looking good

• +1
Bro is smaller than me 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and Kamui
Over for my autism. Had no interest in sports nor was i good at any
I play basketball but I’m ok at it, I was never really good

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800 and plukee
If you find the vid please link I need more suifuel

There’s a reason in mostly every society foids have always been 3rd rate citizens and never elected to places in power at all, they’re like children, they need someone to hover above them while they’re making decisions since they’re literally incapable of thinking for themselves

It’s crazy how looks dictate so much of your life man, you can get away with so much shit just by looking good
I'll try to find it, it was in the USA, joke of a society

Be popular + NT + gl

I don’t have a lot of status , if I grow taller , maybe ascend to htn , get into a sports team at school (I’ll go on Gh and test soon) , getting jacked and mashing my autism could I have a status comeback ?

Short story time, I knew a 6’10 dicklet back in my freshman and sophomore year of highschool

He was 16 and already 6’10 (could’ve been 6’9 or 6’8 idk) and built like a tank, legit Shaquille O Neal tier genetics, I wouldn’t be surprised if I saw him in the next NBA draft in a few years

He was black and a legit the biggest slayer I ever knew, facially he was LTN but he had drip and was giga NT with BBC halo, he claimed to have like 40 bodies already at the age of 16 and lost his V card to a 20 year old at 12, he was also the star of the basketball team so he was Giga popular, he always had a harem of foids with him like 24/7

Anyways he started messing with this 1 senior Puerto Rican foid who was HTB/near Stacylite tier with a nice thicc ass, apparently he fucked her then she exposed him on Snapchat for being a dicklet, he was around like 5 inches erect what n the picture, after that tons of other foids he fucked came out and said his dick game was trash and that he was smaller than expected and he always came in a few minutes

So yeah, Dickpill + Heightpill
but bbc is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: plukee and 📎♿️⚙️
Aren't you like 5'5
I was 5’4 when I entered HS as a freshman, height doesn’t really matter when you’re playing basketball in HS since it’s at a lower level, one of the best ball players I’ve ever known was like 5’6 and he could cook niggas on the court

• +1
I don’t have a lot of status , if I grow taller , maybe ascend to htn , get into a sports team at school (I’ll go on Gh and test soon) , getting jacked and mashing my autism could I have a status comeback ?
What grade are you in?

I was 5’4 when I entered HS as a freshman, height doesn’t really matter when you’re playing basketball in HS since it’s at a lower level, one of the best ball players I’ve ever known was like 5’6 and he could cook niggas on the court
Hopefuel for young short niggas but all basketball players in my school basketball team were 5'10-6'2. Literally not a single person shorter than 5'10. Best player they had was 6'1. Once a 5'4 guy went in the trials for the team absolutely hilarious I was watching the trials on that day as well funniest shit I had ever seen but sad as well all the average height and tallfags were clowning on him, holding a ball above his head and telling him to jump and catch it and shit

• +1
Hopefuel for young short niggas but all basketball players in my school basketball team were 5'10-6'2. Literally not a single person shorter than 5'10. Best player they had was 6'1. Once a 5'4 guy went in the trials for the team absolutely hilarious I was watching the trials on that day as well funniest shit I had ever seen but sad as well all the average height and tallfags were clowning on him, holding a ball above his head and telling him to jump and catch it and shit
Yeah if you’re a short player you’re gonna have to make up for it heavily in pure playmaking like shooting, handles, passing etc or else you’ll get bullied by all the taller players

• +1
Nigga start looksmaxxing now ffs, you’ll thank me once you turn 18 and have to enter uni/college
Yeah that’s what I’m trying to do , I’ll order my stuff in a few days but it will be hard to do consistent as I’m low on money…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Mf would look like lebron james
IMG 6672

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32973 and Kamui
Literally im convinced this thread is bs it’s impossible to be 6’10 and black and have 5 inches erect
Idk if he was actually 5 inches lmao, in the pic it was kind of blurry so he could’ve been semi erect, also height doesn’t correlate with dick size

Yeah tbh BBC is only gay fantasy. Most blacks have smaller dicks than whites. In reality most black dudes get fucked in the ass by trannies and I have SO MANY videos, it's cagefuel, to prove it. Their cocks are really small, muh muh BBC ahahahahaha

• +1
, also height doesn’t correlate with dick size
yeah neither does hands or feet seen tall guys with smaller shoe size than me but most do still hand a shoe mog me. On most occasions taller you are more proportionate your gonna be so it technically does

Last edited:
  • +1
Yeah tbh BBC is only gay fantasy. Most blacks have smaller dicks than whites. In reality most black dudes get fucked in the ass by trannies and I have SO MANY videos, it's cagefuel, to prove it. Their cocks are really small, muh muh BBC ahahahahaha
Then how come statistically the congo average is 7.1 inches 🧐

Then how come statistically the congo average is 7.1 inches 🧐
Bruh that's bullshit. Also, don't make me post them vids and get banned lmao

Congo is just 1 country you IQlet.

Imma post my Tranny-RunningTrains-On-BlackMen compilation, you made me do it. Expect like 100 cagefuel vids
Zambia also has a high average most African countries do. Unfortunately for you my friend black people having bigger penises on average is true

• So Sad
Zambia also has a high average most African countries do. Unfortunately for you my friend black people having bigger penises on average is true
Nah

No such thing as having a dick that’s “too big” cuz that would mean it’s a negative
sure? what about LTRing virgin (just imagine that for the sake) i can't believe you could fuck her for too long with 8x6

Body ig u can get away with being slim if u have the rest, though not built like a stick or even remotely fat
what would you on height, face and dick which percentile should you be?

• +1
what would you on height, face and dick which percentile should you be?
Height anything above 6'0 is fine ideally 6'2-6'6. 6'4 is the perfect height imo.

Face High tier normie and above. HTN, which I guess you can translate to a 6/10 on a normal scale, is your typical good looking person. For real life, you have to be htn+ facially. For online dating it's chadlite (7/10)+.

Dick anything above 6.5 length wise and anything above 5.2 inches should be good

• +1
Height anything above 6'0 is fine ideally 6'2-6'6. 6'4 is the perfect height imo.

Face High tier normie and above. HTN, which I guess you can translate to a 6/10 on a normal scale, is your typical good looking person. For real life, you have to be htn+ facially. For online dating it's chadlite (7/10)+.

Dick anything above 6.5 length wise and anything above 5.2 inches should be good
would agree overall u think being under 6' is a bigger failo?

sure? what about LTRing virgin (just imagine that for the sake) i can't believe you could fuck her for too long with 8x6
Virgins can’t even take 5-6 inches lmao they’d loosen up eventually

Virgins can’t even take 5-6 inches lmao they’d loosen up eventually
hearing this makes me want to marry a virgin so bad man

You’d still get cheated on lol don’t get your hopes up buddy
? i dont understand the context of that but she wouldn't do that btw if guys would have more of a psychopathic behavior btw

? i dont understand the context of that but she wouldn't do that btw if guys would have more of a psychopathic behavior btw
A foid being a virgin doesn’t guarantee shit from you unless she knows that you’re a mogger and you’re above her, the moment there’s a chink in your armour or she sees a guy who’s just outright better than you she can cheat that easily

A foid being a virgin doesn’t guarantee shit from you unless she knows that you’re a mogger and you’re above her, the moment there’s a chink in your armour or she sees a guy who’s just outright better than you she can cheat that easily
u need to imply to her in a subtle way that you're a dangerous person when in anger
like she needs to see u in rage

u need to imply to her in a subtle way that you're a dangerous person when in anger
like she needs to see u in rage
True, foids love having acts of violence committed against them