I look like 13yo at 16 and im non NT its over

HollowCheek2012

HollowCheek2012

Mogger
Normies in my school treat me bad bcuz of this Or am i just a late bloomer i want to believe that my dad was a late bloomer

Bozo you're still a young kid. Chill. Whats up with all these kids here lmao. Nevertheless go to the gym and Nutrition-maxx. That will boost your Testosterone and HGH levels and thus boosts bone growth and improves bone density

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, GuyFromSingapore, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
Pics pics pics pics pics fuck you

Tiktok and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, m0ss26, DoII and 2 others
there's no difference

its over ropemac

no NT for your face anyways

• +1
Reactions: DoII
Bozo you're still a young kid. Chill. Whats up with all these kids here lmao. Nevertheless go to the gym and Nutrition-maxx. That will boost your Testosterone and HGH levels and thus boosts bone growth and improves bone density
When I was 16 I never even thought about this shit. Internet is ruining kids lol.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, GermanCel and FutureSlayer
What would you have done?

• +1
Reactions: JCaesar
link to my comment, not to ops thread. I wouldnt have made my body a laboratory during pberty cause i was not very short or very ugly. I think its only worth to do that if you have nothing to lose.

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
link to my comment, not to ops thread. I wouldnt have made my body a laboratory during pberty cause i was not very short or very ugly. I think its only worth to do that if you have nothing to lose.
So crucial healthmaxxing in that period damm, also sorry you had to deal with orthodontics bro, I've also had braces for some years with slight elastics and I regret it.

May I ask if you think I would get any results from chewing as you mentioned there, or if it would help me counteract those effects? I'm 15, close to 16 and have a deep bite btw which idk if influences it's results.

So crucial healthmaxxing in that period damm, also sorry you had to deal with orthodontics bro, I've also had braces for some years with slight elastics and I regret it.

May I ask if you think I would get any results from chewing as you mentioned there, or if it would help me counteract those effects? I'm 15, close to 16 and have a deep bite btw which idk if influences it's results.
i dont know if it counteracts the results but its deff not harmful to do. You deff should do it and hope for the best. Chgew hard foods, learn how to chew properly and chew your food slowly, dont just try to eat as fast as you can everything

Ban anyone under 18 on this forum, it will ruin their life

• +1
Reactions: Jeghar5barn and DoII
Ideal bro. I’d do anything to look younger I legit need to clean shave daily to not look like an oldcel

Gym won't boost T or HGH

Do you mean look young as in having a young face, or being a cutecel manlet?

In your face posts you looked 16

Normies in my school treat me bad bcuz of this Or am i just a late bloomer i want to believe that my dad was a late bloomer
Lifefuel for heightmaxing I'd assume. Literally means your bone age is probably severely retarded (delayed).
Dealing with the same issue here as well.

It’s bad for me tho. I’m 19 and look 14-15…

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
i hate it when people post stuff like this without a pic like dude give us a pic so we can help you or just get a therapist