I made a mistake and now I need help....

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
I got strong masseters and now my face is a lot less angular then b4... how do I get my weak masseters back pliz?
Any natural ways to get my weak masseters back?

No its over bro over for you white boy

I got strong masseters and now my face is a lot less angular then b4... how do I get my weak masseters back pliz?
Any natural ways to get my weak masseters back?
SMOOTHIES
u must chew as little as possible and as soft as possible for the atrophy to speed up

u can also take some meds to make it quicker but its better to just get ur nutrients in thru smoothies and eat slop like the little goy u are

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
SMOOTHIES
u must chew as little as possible and as soft as possible for the atrophy to speed up

u can also take some meds to make it quicker but its better to just get ur nutrients in thru smoothies and eat slop like the little goy u are
aight thx... is chicken okay? I need it to keep my leaned body

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
aight thx... is chicken okay? I need it to keep my leaned body
my nigga i want u to re-read what i wrote
no its not okay unless u want the atrophy to take longer, literally just blend that shit with water and drink chicken mush, u should be used to that, glug gluig lug innit bruv

btw since I'm here, if any of you have a wide lower third DO NOT GET MASSETERS IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A DINOSAUR

my nigga i want u to re-read what i wrote
no its not okay unless u want the atrophy to take longer, literally just blend that shit with water and drink chicken mush, u should be used to that, glug gluig lug innit bruv
nah but chicken like cordon blue or wtver it is in english... I eat 2 times a day only bro (I only drink stuff in the morning)

nah but chicken like cordon blue or wtver it is in english... I eat 2 times a day only bro (I only drink stuff in the morning)
mhm and like i said turn that shit into a smoothie if u want to lose ur masseter mass ASAP

its not a hard concept to grasp ur mind around lil bro how u still struggling 2 unedrstand

mhm and like i said turn that shit into a smoothie if u want to lose ur masseter mass ASAP

its not a hard concept to grasp ur mind around lil bro how u still struggling 2 unedrstand
u're the troll account niga holy sheet I missed you broda

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26640
It's better to have wide face but just stop using them I guess

SMOOTHIES

Lol just get a botox
@justleavemealone

• +1
Reactions: Majkal