I may have a completely different life in 6 months: Moving to Thailand at 5ft4

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time

I quit my job. Have enough for like 6 months living in thailand.

I'll have a gf there.

And every day during the day, ill spend like 6 hours applying for remote jobs back home and remote jobs in SEA. looking for 1k+ per month minimum. enough for a decent life in SEA. I have some certifications and portfolio for my skill.

And if I cant get one i guess ill just come home and be a wageslave incel forever, idek what im gonna do if this doesnt work out.

I see no other solution for my situation of 5ft4. Muh LL. What to fraud my height to still be a manlet and potentially reproduce in UK at 5ft4 and create another suffering son?

The only option is start a life and reproduce in thailand.

its not that bad there, bangkok is actually a nice city. i think ill be able to get a gf. although it wont be 100% easy like it is for average 5ft10 white guys.

I'm 5ft4 but the avg height for young thai guys is 5ft7.5.

I will wear like 2 inch lifts to 5ft6. so wont be as bad in public.

So im basically going from 6 inches below avg height in UK, and the unpreferred skin colour

to 1.5 inches below average height in Thailand and possess the preferred skin colour and potentially other halos like dick size , eyes hair colour, caucasoid facial features, western status etc..

This actually might be where i can finally change my life around and be happy.

Get a gf, and a stable remote job.

Is there any flaws in my plan or anything you think could go wrong?

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lovemaxer, SteveRogers, Skywalker and 22 others
Don't even wanna know what the before was in order for the after to be an improvement.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArcticStorm, Deleted member 42701, Skywalker and 15 others

I'll have a gf there.
Flightreacts Laugh GIF - Flightreacts Laugh Dolphin ...

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 30679, ymb and 3 others
lmfao this explains some of your previous postings

doesn't thailand have some kind of new legislation to prevent expats from doing this though?

whatever, gl hope it goes well lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Ryldoo IS COPING, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
doesn't thailand have some kind of new legislation to prevent expats from doing this though?

i think they have remote job visa. or work visa or nomad visa or something

Funny how, as soon as you hear about a life hack, its days are numbered. Same thing happened with cryptocurrency.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440 and bloomercel
Good for you, you finally realize how impossible it is to get rich and stop with the cope.
Better escape the wagie life and live a life that makes you feel fulfilled.

Idk if this is the way though but gl, at least hookers in Thailand are cheaper jfl

How do you plan on meeting high quality women there? Dating apps?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 26859

I'll have a gf there.

And every day during the day, ill spend like 6 hours applying for remote jobs back home and remote jobs in SEA. looking for 1k+ per month minimum. enough for a decent life in SEA. I have some certifications and portfolio for my skill.

And if I cant get one i guess ill just come home and be a wageslave incel forever, idek what im gonna do if this doesnt work out.

I see no other solution for my situation of 5ft4. Muh LL. What to fraud my height to still be a manlet and potentially reproduce in UK at 5ft4 and create another suffering son?

its not that bad there, bangkok is actually a nice city. i think ill be able to get a gf. although it wont be 100% easy like it is for average 5ft10 white guys.

So im basically going from 6 inches below avg height in UK, and the unpreferred skin colour

to 1.5 inches below average height in Thailand and possess the preferred skin colour and potentially other halos like dick size , eyes hair colour, caucasoid facial features, western status etc..

It's pointless. The only types of women in SEA who want to date white men are single mothers, gold diggers, old maids 26+, and ugly, brown skinned rejects who the local men want nothing to do with.

Good luck with that OP.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Amadeus
It's pointless. The only types of women in SEA who want to date white men are single mothers, gold diggers, old maids 26+, and ugly, brown skinned rejects who the local men want nothing to do with.

Good luck with that OP.
polar opposite. white men get their pick in SEA

they can date celebrities, tv presenters, beauty pagent winners etc..

white men are the highest smv in asia and only get the top tier sea women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, BOGGED, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Caging at the idea of you thinking all these superficial changes will make a difference. "From being a 5ft4 in the UK to a 5ft6 god in Thailand – planning to conquer Olympus soon?

Attachments

• sadnessxd.gif
    sadnessxd.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, nanefer and Deleted member 26859
Caging at the idea of you thinking all these superficial changes will make a difference. "From being a 5ft4 in the UK to a 5ft6 god in Thailand – planning to conquer Olympus soon?
why do u think it wont make a difference?

i literally get 5 matches in uk vs. thousands in thailand

also ofc i wont be a god in thailand. mid tier smv . better than subhuman status in uk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 31155
OP what is your profession which u apply for remote job?

Also why thailand and not something like korea or vietnam

once you move out and start looking for remote jobs, you'll be on the same level as thousands of pakis and indians applying for any remote job they glance their eye upon, so get a hybrid job first, one that interviews in person.

As for your offspring, just put a gun to his head to make sure he's constantly fasting while doing HIIT training and injecting himself with every HGH secretagogue and he'll reach at least 6'2", implying your wife will be at least your height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AnimeNerd, schizo echochamber, Deleted member 32440 and 2 others
once you move out and start looking for remote jobs, you'll be on the same level as thousands of pakis and indians applying for any remote job they glance their eye upon, so get a hybrid job first, one that interviews in person.
nah i used to hire someone in SEA for remote job and all the applicants were SEA people

Also why thailand and not something like korea or vietnam
i think they speak more english. and korea is harder to date cos 5ft8 avg height while im 5ft4

You do know that Thailand doesn't have any digital nomad visa, so the only thing you can do is buy the elite visa for 40k usd (10 years) or keep doing visa runs which is inconvenient. Philippines is probably better for you because you can just stay there for 3 years just by extending tourist visas.

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge and Deleted member 26859
Tbh any western man could do the same

I wonder how many matches I’d get at 6ft3

i think they speak more english. and korea is harder to date cos 5ft8 avg height while im 5ft4
personally id just go vietnam jfl or maybe to south america?

Seems way easier just to wage slave in uk then move there for a few months then rinse and repeat ngl.

Seems way easier just to wage slave in uk then move there for a few months then rinse and repeat ngl.
what job is gonna let u leave it once per year for a year and come back

No they don't because of evolutionary psychological factors. They get their pick over the left over women. But not over the quality women.

what job is gonna let u leave it once per year for a year and come back
Jobs with hourly pay at 0 hour contract.
These are the best jobs for non NT incels who want to spend half the year abroad.
Just work alot of hours for 2 or 3 months save most of it then fuck off to Asia for 3 months then come back rinse and repeat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid and Danish_Retard

NEA's look down on whites. They see themselves as superior to us. The delusions of the white man never ceases to amaze me.

No they don't because of evolutionary psychological factors. They get their pick over the left over women. But not over the quality women.

bro my friend literally lives in south east asia and he has a beauty pagent gf. and i talked to a few girls there and i got a beauty pagent gf there waiting for me.

whites get the top tier women

white men are preferred. and hapa kids are like diamonds , all asian women want one

NEA's look down on whites. They see themselves as superior to us. The delusions of the white man never ceases to amaze me.
yeah man, they look down on a race that is taller than them, richer than them, more powerful, better looking, bigger dick

reality check: the most beautiful famous korean celebrity TV presenter refuses to date korean men and got a white sperm donor to have a baby

the delusions of jealous ricedicks never ceases to amaze me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
bro my friend literally lives in south east asia and he has a beauty pagent gf. and i talked to a few girls there and i got a beauty pagent gf there waiting for me.

whites get the top tier women

View attachment 2454067

white men are preferred. and hapa kids are like diamonds , all asian women want one
Most men in the West are white. Unless Asian women date their brother, of course they are going to be open to dating white men. What we don't see is who they actually ended up with from the app data.

Now, I'm going to school you, young boy.

Migrational load, a form of mutational load is when two differing sub species mate and produce offspring that is less adapted to the ecology. Race mixing is deleterious and desire to do so can't stem from a biological lookist imperative. White genes are seen as deleterious unless the man is of very high status and wealth, which most white men aren't. The main imperative of the asian woman is to get a white man who will betabux for herself and her family back home. They view white men as a green card ATM.

As you can see interracial marriage is on the rise but WMAF is steadily decreasing.

PST 20170515intermarriage 01 12

The data shows that the average marriage age of WMAF relations are to non prime, aged out old maids. In asian culture, a woman who's 25+ is known as a leftover woman. The fact that white men are so eager to marry up their leftovers is sickening and highlights their lack of value in the dating market.
PST 20170515intermarriage 01 11

WMAF is betabux. When money and status is taken out of the equation, asian women refuse to marry white men.
PST 20170515intermarriage 01 05

yeah man, they look down on a race that is taller than them, richer than them, more powerful, better looking, bigger dick

White men are on average, (not including your short arse,) only a couple of inches taller than the best of the best asians, e.g Japanese and Koreans. Being taller doesn't automatically mean that a female will desire them more as attraction is multidimensional.

Whites are not power anymore as evident with the majority if not all TV advertisements portraying the average white male as a useless moron and blacks as the superior. BMWF is the average couple in any Western commercial. If you speak against it as a white man, you will lose your job and all of your friends and your social standing in your community. White men are anything but powerful in 2023.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AnimeNerd, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 28541 and 4 others

I'll have a gf there.

What about ur chinese fwb? Did u tell her the ultimatum of whether u wanna be w her or not

I'll have a gf there.

Nope still below average

Best hope ur white

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
You do know that Thailand doesn't have any digital nomad visa, so the only thing you can do is buy the elite visa for 40k usd (10 years) or keep doing visa runs which is inconvenient. Philippines is probably better for you because you can just stay there for 3 years just by extending tourist visas.
not true

can pay $2000 for a year long education visa where your courses would be online and you don’t even really have to go to them

don’t speak on things you don’t know

Cope harder every disgusting white male thinks like that and moves to SEA

Have fun picking through the garbage trying to salvage scraps

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, nanefer and Deleted member 43374
Most men in the West are white. Unless Asian women date their brother, of course they are going to be open to dating white men. What we don't see is who they actually ended up with from the app data.

Now, I'm going to school you, young boy.

Migrational load, a form of mutational load is when two differing sub species mate and produce offspring that is less adapted to the ecology. Race mixing is deleterious and desire to do so can't stem from a biological lookist imperative. White genes are seen as deleterious unless the man is of very high status and wealth, which most white men aren't. The main imperative of the asian woman is to get a white man who will betabux for herself and her family back home. They view white men as a green card ATM.

As you can see interracial marriage is on the rise but WMAF is steadily decreasing.

View attachment 2454453

The data shows that the average marriage age of WMAF relations are to non prime, aged out old maids. In asian culture, a woman who's 25+ is known as a leftover woman. The fact that white men are so eager to marry up their leftovers is sickening and highlights their lack of value in the dating market.
View attachment 2454449

WMAF is betabux. When money and status is taken out of the equation, asian women refuse to marry white men.
View attachment 2454483

White men are on average, (not including your short arse,) only a couple of inches taller than the best of the best asians, e.g Japanese and Koreans. Being taller doesn't automatically mean that a female will desire them more as attraction is multidimensional.

Whites are not power anymore as evident with the majority if not all TV advertisements portraying the average white male as a useless moron and blacks as the superior. BMWF is the average couple in any Western commercial. If you speak against it as a white man, you will lose your job and all of your friends and your social standing in your community. White men are anything but powerful in 2023.
180 IQ grAycel moment, whites are worthless in 2023

Least desired race out of all.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 26859
why do u think it wont make a difference?

i literally get 5 matches in uk vs. thousands in thailand

also ofc i wont be a god in thailand. mid tier smv . better than subhuman status in uk
Post your matches

Yeah. They're making it harder for expats to work as a digital nomad there. But its mostly targeted towards Americans and Canadians who are taxfraudmaxxing from their origin country. The VISA situation can be complicated too.

I would advise OP to set up based in Thailand and be prepared to move over to a neighboring country every few months or when visitor visa is going to expire. Indonesia would be my first choice (bali, lombok, and jkt), but Vietnam is quite nice too. Working a remote job in Asia will always be rough because of the time difference you're better of getting an international teaching license or a degree in education + experience and then making the move to an Asian country.

I'll have a gf there.

It's the only solution, good luck

Creampie some tai bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
WMAF is increasing every year

"Among Asian newlyweds, these gender differences exist for both immigrants (15% men, 31% women) and the U.S. born (38% men, 54% women). While the gender gap among Asian immigrants has remained relatively stable, the gap among the U.S. born has widened substantially since 1980, when intermarriage stood at 46% among newlywed Asian men and 49% among newlywed Asian women.

1980 asian men and women were almost just as likely to outmarry as each other, however now Asian men outmarry less and Asian women outmarry more.

WMAF is Increasing Every Year"

yea bro. totally just ignore the fact that women like tall height, asian women like white skin, prefer european facial features in every study, and bigger dicks

"The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied."

so u just admitted whites are quite taller, yes and height is the no.1 thing girls look for in men

watch videos in asia where they ask girls type "tall and white" "tall and white skin/light skin"

white men are their ideal type

Whites are in power , as evident by the fact they rule the world and have the best media and most desired men.

And it isnt even about power. girls date for physical attraction. height, face, dick size, skin colour etc... and money too i guess. and whites are the richest.

Whites will always be no.1 in the dating market. Especially in asia. You can never change that, no matter how much you wish it wasnt true.

Keep seething tho little brown boi

If u wanna have a panic attack cos i can tell this wmaf shit is getting to u, read these threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 22623
What about ur chinese fwb? Did u tell her the ultimatum of whether u wanna be w her or not
nah. going to hers tho tonight to have a drink

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Moving to Thailand might protect you from @Ai Impact.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859