I may have a completely different life in 6 months: Moving to Thailand at 5ft4

Whenever I see sub 5'8 users on Looksmax forum refusing to looksmax by getting the most life changing procedure, aka LL, my cortisol levels raise through the roof.

LL is a must for men sub 5'9, even if you SEAmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Whenever I see sub 5'8 users on Looksmax forum refusing to looksmax by getting the most life changing procedure, aka LL, my cortisol levels raise through the roof.

LL is a must for men sub 5'9, even if you SEAmaxx.
true i will get it eventually when i can afford it

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Interested
true i will get it eventually when i can afford it
For the future, Halil Buldu is a cheap option and is not a bad choice (don't pay attention to fear mongering).

Also, when contacting him, make sure you have someone who speaks turkish to talk to him, you will get a massive discount (turkish surgeons give better prices for locals or for people who speak turkish).

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43374 and SurgeryEnjoyer
I’m white as snow though so real recognises real, you won’t get jackshit in Thailand except ladyboys and used up roasties looking for white provider
@SurgeryEnjoyer imagine going to Thailand only to get dick for breakfast

• JFL
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Interested

I quit my job. Have enough for like 6 months living in thailand.

I'll have a gf there.

And every day during the day, ill spend like 6 hours applying for remote jobs back home and remote jobs in SEA. looking for 1k+ per month minimum. enough for a decent life in SEA. I have some certifications and portfolio for my skill.

And if I cant get one i guess ill just come home and be a wageslave incel forever, idek what im gonna do if this doesnt work out.

I see no other solution for my situation of 5ft4. Muh LL. What to fraud my height to still be a manlet and potentially reproduce in UK at 5ft4 and create another suffering son?

The only option is start a life and reproduce in thailand.

its not that bad there, bangkok is actually a nice city. i think ill be able to get a gf. although it wont be 100% easy like it is for average 5ft10 white guys.

I'm 5ft4 but the avg height for young thai guys is 5ft7.5.

I will wear like 2 inch lifts to 5ft6. so wont be as bad in public.

So im basically going from 6 inches below avg height in UK, and the unpreferred skin colour

to 1.5 inches below average height in Thailand and possess the preferred skin colour and potentially other halos like dick size , eyes hair colour, caucasoid facial features, western status etc..

This actually might be where i can finally change my life around and be happy.

Get a gf, and a stable remote job.

Is there any flaws in my plan or anything you think could go wrong?
I'll come with you bro, I'm viking pheno 6'2 long blonde hair and blue eyes. I'll be your bodyguard so you dont end up like zyzz and leo longevity

• JFL
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Marsik and Deleted member 26859

I'll have a gf there.

And every day during the day, ill spend like 6 hours applying for remote jobs back home and remote jobs in SEA. looking for 1k+ per month minimum. enough for a decent life in SEA. I have some certifications and portfolio for my skill.

And if I cant get one i guess ill just come home and be a wageslave incel forever, idek what im gonna do if this doesnt work out.

I see no other solution for my situation of 5ft4. Muh LL. What to fraud my height to still be a manlet and potentially reproduce in UK at 5ft4 and create another suffering son?

its not that bad there, bangkok is actually a nice city. i think ill be able to get a gf. although it wont be 100% easy like it is for average 5ft10 white guys.

So im basically going from 6 inches below avg height in UK, and the unpreferred skin colour

to 1.5 inches below average height in Thailand and possess the preferred skin colour and potentially other halos like dick size , eyes hair colour, caucasoid facial features, western status etc..

You shouldn't reproduce just because it's your biological imperative, have some sympathy for the child who will grow up to be a child next to the men surrounding him.

How did that make you feel growing up? Assuming you fuck a girl shorter or the same height, he will be at a even lower percentile of height even if he's taller than you, you are in the 4th percentile in the US.

It's genuinely a cruel thing to do, at 5"6 I could do it but only of the girl really wants to and even then I'd give him peptides hgh and aromasin at the ideal age to minimize damage without her consent to make him human.

Think about how evil this is just because you feel like you need to reproduce

• +1
I think it's a good plan. I'm Thai. I have lived there. My family is still there. My Thai cousin is marrying her English Boyfriend in November. Honestly, there is no way that guy could have done better in England. Bangkok is as good as any modern city. If you need any help, advice, or want to chat about it send me a DM. I don't like giving out personal information out in the open. I could also use some advice about what webhosting service to get.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 26859
flaws? everything really. goodluck though!

why do u think it wont make a difference?

i literally get 5 matches in uk vs. thousands in thailand

also ofc i wont be a god in thailand. mid tier smv . better than subhuman status in uk
Do you have other redeemable traits? Do you really think some random gook with broken english will satisfy you long enough?

o herro i wuv u mr, ur my favoreh man

• JFL
keep seething for me brown boi

ill go thailand and get my beauty pagent gf. like how my friend has one too.

read this btw https://incels.is/threads/explanati...n-history-of-blkp-ultimate-jbw-thread.461035/
'intermarriage have been fueled in member by rising intermarriage rates among black newlyweds and among white newlyweds. The share of recently married blacks with adenine spouse of ampere different race or ethnicity has more than tripled, from 5% in 1980 to 18% stylish 2015. On recently marries whites, tariffs have more than doubled, from 4% up to 11%.

Toward the same time, intermarriage has ticked back among recently married Asians and remained show or less stable among Hispanic newlyweds. Even nonetheless intermarriage has not been increasing for these twos groups, they remain widely more likely from gloomy or white newlyweds to marry someone are a different race or ethnicity. Regarding three-in-ten Asian newlyweds (29%) have a consort of a different race or racial. The same is truth of 27% of Us.'

White men make up the majority of men in America, so you'd expect there to be a high intermarriage rate. There aren't enough asian men in close proximity so they are open to dating white men.

yea bro. totally just ignore the fact that women like tall height, asian women like white skin, prefer european facial features in every study, and bigger dicks
Women almost universally like taller height and bigger penises, but that doesn't mean they will see another race of man as more desirable if he's tall if they weren't open to ever dating that race in the first place.

The asian obsession of white skin existed pre colonialism. They prefer white skin on their own kind. They dont think of a European when they think of white skin.

No, they DON'T prefer european facial features. Assortative mating, kin selection, genetic similarity theory are the facts of evolutionary psychology. Conditoning and enviornmental factors are driving asian females to select white men. Those who are susceptible to brainwashing, that is.

The problem is, even though I find them hot and attractive, my desire of seeing a white guy doesnt disappear. Even when I am dating an asian man, I always secretly think aboit a white guy. I just don't feel satisfied
'This explanation was tested using a survey of perceived facial attractiveness. This found that Black males are perceived as more attractive than White or East Asian males whereas among females, it is the East Asians that are perceived as most attractive on average.'

Thr UK media has been programming white females to see black males as superior mates, thus they rate black male faces as more desirable. It has nothing to do with biological deterministic attractiveness and has all to do with conditoning and the anti white social engineering in western societies.

so u just admitted whites are quite taller, yes and height is the no.1 thing girls look for in men

ive cummed inside like 3 gooks 20+ times in UK without geomaxxing
No it is not. I'm 6'4", white and completely dateless for almost 10 years. Height is overrated and way down on the list of importance to women. If it was no.1, you'd be a touchless virgin trucel.

Whites are in power , as evident by the fact they rule the world and have the best media and most desired men.
Whites and JEWS are in power, but they are self hating whites that seek to destroy their populations with race mixing as evident with anti white propaganda in virtually every TV advertisement. Jews own the media you clown. Run of the mill white men are at the bottom now a days.

Whites will always be no.1 in the dating market. Especially in asia. You can never change that, no matter how much you wish it wasnt true.
Asian men actively prevent white men from establishing themselves in their homelands. Whereas white men allow non whites to pour into the West and establish themselves ecconomically which RESULTS in race mixing. Race fucking doesn't result in finished copulation as women seek providers no matter the man's looks level. If a man can't provide, he can't complete the females need for provision and stability.

Last edited:
Mirin your lifemaxxing thh

ill go thailand and get my beauty pagent gf. like how my friend has one too
High tier Asians look down on whites. Even the elite of whites struggle with them.

'intermarriage have been fueled in member by rising intermarriage rates among black newlyweds and among white newlyweds. The share of recently married blacks with adenine spouse of ampere different race or ethnicity has more than tripled, from 5% in 1980 to 18% stylish 2015. On recently marries whites, tariffs have more than doubled, from 4% up to 11%.

Toward the same time, intermarriage has ticked back among recently married Asians and remained show or less stable among Hispanic newlyweds. Even nonetheless intermarriage has not been increasing for these twos groups, they remain widely more likely from gloomy or white newlyweds to marry someone are a different race or ethnicity. Regarding three-in-ten Asian newlyweds (29%) have a consort of a different race or racial. The same is truth of 27% of Us.'

White men make up the majority of men in America, so you'd expect there to be a high intermarriage rate. There aren't enough asian men in close proximity so they are open to dating white men.
wmaf is increasing in east asia too

go on international dating apps, all asian girls set their country to european countries

Women almost universally like taller height and bigger penises, but that doesn't mean they will see another race of man as more desirable if he's tall if they weren't open to ever dating that race in the first place.
but whites being tall and bigger d is what makes all of them be attracted to white in the first place

They dont think of a European when they think of white skin.
yes they do, because the only people who are white , are white people

Skin colour 1

No, they DON'T prefer european facial features. Assortative mating, kin selection, genetic similarity theory are the facts of evolutionary psychology. Conditoning and enviornmental factors are driving asian females to select white men. Those who are susceptible to brainwashing, that is.

we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/255957196_Is_There_an_Own-Race_Preference_in_Attractiveness

They even tested for women who are shown white media regularly and women who arent, and the results were the same in the study

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5774906/

In the study by Wong et al3, judges of various ethnicities (including Caucasian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Hispanic, and African) rated lips and faces based on their attractiveness. Korean men and women were judged to have the most attractive lips, but the least attractive faces, while Caucasian men and women were judged to have the least attractive lips, but the most attractive faces. Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness.

psycnet.apa.org"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces. (PsycINFO Database Record (c) 2019 APA, all rights reserved)"

oh hang on... whats this? 3 scientific studies proving that east asian women DO find european facial structure more attractive and masculine!

oh hang on... whats this?? asian male beauty standards happens to be all purely white facial features!

and their women are buying white sperm?

its almost asif... they prefer white men
Whites and JEWS are in power, but they are self hating whites that seek to destroy their populations with race mixing as evident with anti white propaganda in virtually every TV advertisement. Jews own the media you clown. Run of the mill white men are at the bottom now a days.
why arent jews the most attractive people then? oh wait its because you believe in conspiracy fantasies.

No it is not. I'm 6'4", white and completely dateless for almost 10 years. Height is overrated and way down on the list of importance to women. If it was no.1, you'd be a touchless virgin trucel.
oh course you are buddy. and yeah true, height isnt important to women. its all about being asian
Asian men actively prevent white men from establishing themselves in their homelands. Whereas white men allow non whites to pour into the West and establish themselves ecconomically which RESULTS in race mixing. Race fucking doesn't result in finished copulation as women seek providers no matter the man's looks level. If a man can't provide, he can't complete the females need for provision and stability.
i have a white friend in asia and he has a chinese gf who lets him live at her house while has has no job and she pays for everything

just accept white men are preferred for their face, skin colour, d size, height, everything. so get the top tier women in asia. and even white subhumans can get laid with avg girls there because of white halo. and you are a jealous brown/yellow boi who is mad about this

Last edited:
Asian men actively prevent white men from establishing themselves in their homelands. Whereas white men allow non whites to pour into the West and establish themselves ecconomically which RESULTS in race mixing.
yea like you are trying to do rn.

white men want non-whites in the west so we can cuck you and steal your more feminine women.

can pay $2000 for a year long education visa where your courses would be online and you don’t even really have to go to them
You can, but doesn't necessarily mean it's a good idea to do the online thing. If you are legit interested in meeting normal high quality girls, I would suggest you actually enroll at a Thai university or something because you can meet a higher caliber of girl in the students that go there. You would have a legit reason to be hanging around university girls, and you wouldn't be thought of as some weird sex tourist. It's harder to meet regular girls without a social circle connection, and the ones with online adds are a little sus compared to actual uni girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and AlexBrown84
go on international dating apps, all asian girls set their country to european countries
They are normally old maids, ugly, gold diggers or outliers that don't represent the average asian woman. You're taking out their trash and your proud and loud. You make me sick white boy.

wmaf is increasing in east asia too
Worthless speculation. It isn't increasing in the West. WMAF has stalled out. It is BMWF that has significantly increased due to black SMV increase which has been social engineered in society.

but whites being tall and bigger d is what makes all of them be attracted to white in the first place
Tall height isn't something that is universally heavily selected for. There are populations where the females don't select for it no where near as much as Scandinavian women do. Such as, in the Mediterranean populations.

Their attraction to white men is purely down to socio-economic factors. There can't be a biological imperative to seek out white genes because race mixing results in migrational load and thus less healthy offspring. The status and wealth gap mitigates said disadvantage to some women. At least with white men, there is an organic element to their dominance over the media in the past. Niggers, on the other hand, are purely benefitting from a socitial privilege because of Jews and leftist whites.

psycnet.apa.org"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men.
This is changing fast as evident with asian male SMV going through the roof because of Kpop. Trends come and go. White men are no longer trendy and are seen in a negative light. Similarly to how gays were viewed as HIV ridden swine in the 80s and then by the 00s the gay communuty was almost angelic because of social engineering via the media.

yes they do, because the only people who are white , are white people
Wrong. The idealisation of white skin predates colonisation thus, it is inherently an asian beauty standard solely down to it's association with socio-economic status.
Screenshot 20230927 145558 YouTube

They even tested for women who are shown white media regularly and women who arent, and the results were the same in the study
You make a statement and link a study but didn't quote it's findings to support said claim. Fucking idiot.

we did not actually find a strong own-race preference. For female participants there was a universal European face preference, and the Australian East Asian participants did not even rate own-race faces as second most attractive, instead rating African faces as equally attractive (for individual faces) or slightly more attractive (for compound faces) than East Asian faces."
I have already linked a study showing that Black male faces are preferred in the UK and other Western nations by white females. There is NO biological incentive and it is purely a social phenomenon. Can you please explain to me how white females during their 60,000 years separated and evolving outside of Africa and who were evolving to select for cues to health and strength in European male faces, some how still preferred African faces when said facial and bodily characteristics are bad for survival in Europe?

oh hang on... whats this?? asian male beauty standards happens to be all purely white facial features!
American men are the highest status men on the planet. So, you'd expect a secular, left leaning population to adopt it's beauty standards because they highlight superior socio-economic status. This is the reason why Korean women date out so much. It has nothing to do with preferring white genes. It has all to do with status which changes FAST.

In the study by Wong et al3, judges of various ethnicities (including Caucasian, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Indian, Hispanic, and African) rated lips and faces based on their attractiveness. Korean men and women were judged to have the most attractive lips, but the least attractive faces, while Caucasian men and women were judged to have the least attractive lips, but the most attractive faces. Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness.
All humans would pretty much agree that flowers are beautiful. Now, does that mean a healthy person will want to fuck a flower? Of course not. We may admire the beauty of other races but that doesn't mean we inherently want to fuck them.

why arent jews the most attractive people then? oh wait its because you believe in conspiracy fantasies.
Because Jews use the media as a tool and don't like being exposed. They keep a low profile and don't like a lot of media representation because of past expelling from nations. It's not conspiracy theory. Jews own and run most of the media. They are a separate ethnic group from whites so they seek continuous gene proliferation of their group. This is known as nepotism and genetic similarity theory. You are the conspiracy tard here.

oh course you are buddy. and yeah true, height isnt important to women. its all about being asian
Height is much lower on the list of requirements to women as evident with me being on here. Yes, I saw an asian man with his son the other night while the wife was taking the photo. They were all very happy.

i have a white friend in asia and he has a chinese gf who lets him live at her house while has has no job and she pays for everything
There are plenty of blacks who are on welfare doing the same thing with white girls. These outlier cases don't represent the average woman.

just accept white men are preferred for their face, skin colour, d size, height, everything. so get the top tier women in asia. and even white subhumans can get laid with avg girls there because of white halo. and you are a jealous brown/yellow boi who is mad about this
As I've already highlighted. There is no biological incentive. Inclusive fitness, kin selection, assortative mating, genetic similarity theory are all theories that have academic support. Your pseudoscientific thesis is BS. Those surveys are all overruled by the hard science that I have mentioned above.

Last edited:
They are normally old maids, ugly, gold diggers or outliers that don't represent the average asian woman.
nah theyre normal hot girls. usually the young ones on them apps.

why would top tier girls not be interested in the tallest men with the prefered skin colour and better looking faces and bigger dicks?

Worthless speculation. And it isn't increasing in the West. It has stalled out. It is BMWF that has significantly increased due to black SMV increase which has been social engineered in society.

statistical evidence from east asia marriage statistics is not a worthless speculation lmao

WMAF is increasing every year in the west and in the east.

Tall height isn't something that is universally heavily selected for. There are populations where the females that don't select for it as much as Scandinavian countries. Such as, in the Mediterranean populations.
coping to a new dimension.

Tall height is the most important aspect in dating and always will be. You can never change that yellow boi. keep seething

This is changing fast as evident with asian male SMV going through the roof because of Kpop. Trends come and go. White men are no longer trendy and are seen in a negative light. Similarly to how guys were viewed in the 80s and by the 00s the gay communuty was almost angelic because of social engineering via the media.
fantasy fairy tale

even a korean woman literally flew to UK to have sex with me and i wrote about the story in detail on here and im 5ft4.

White male smv is sky rocketing.

And it is only getting worse for ethnic males because they arent needed for betabuxx anymore since women in east asia have their won money now.

So they're choosing to be single. or date the men with the best genetics aka white men.

Wrong. The idealisation of white skin predates colonisation thus, it is inherently an asian beauty standard solely down to it's association with socio-economic status.
Screenshot 20230927 145558 YouTube
yeah yeah whatever. the point is they find white skin more attractive. thats why all asian models and actors actresses have porcelain white skin edited/makeup

You make a statement and link a study but didn't quote it's findings to support said claim. Fucking idiot.
i sent you 3 studies with lniks showing they prefer european faces. keep being in delusion tho brown boi

I have already linked a study showing that Black male faces are preferred in the UK and other Western nations by white females. There is NO biological incentive and it is purely a social phenomenon. Can you please explain to me how white females during their 60,000 years separated and evolving outside of African and who evolved to select for cues to healthy and strength in European male faces, some how still preferred African faces when said facial and bodily characteristics are bad for survival in Europe?
your study has 20 participants. its worthless.

American men are the highest status men on the planet. So, you'd expect a secular, left leaning population to adopt it's beauty standards because they highlight superior socio-economic status. This is the reason why Korean women date out so much. It has nothing to do with preferring white genes. It has all to do with status which changes FAST.
This entire forum has about like 1000 studies showing women do specifically select men for their genes. tall height, skin colour, facial features, dick size etc...

to deny it is just retarded

yes status may play a small role. and even in status, whites are still 1000x higher status than anyone else. status doesnt change fast lol. its about wealth. and wealth doesnt change fast.

All humans would pretty much agree that flowers are beautiful. Now, does that mean a healthy person will want to fuck a flower? Of course not.
lmao so ur admitting white faces are the most beautiful , but denying that it makes girls want to have sex with white men

u coped urself to a new dimension

There are plenty of blacks who are on welfare doing the same thing with white girls. These outlier cases don't represent the average woman.

no theres not, because white women are repusled by black men.

however asian women actualyl prefer white men over asian

As I've already highlighted. There is no biological incentive. Inclusive fitness, kin selection, assortative mating, genetic similarity theory are all theories that have academic support. Your pseudoscientific BS has no scientific. Those surveys are all overralled by the hard science that I have mentioned above.
just a bunch of your fantasy fairy tale copes to cope with the fact white men are no.1 and preferred in asia but you cant handle it

all of my studies are scientific, and are from dating apps too. aka real life

anyways, when your head hits the pillow tonight. you know the truth deep down. and theres nothing u can do about it. stay coping tho

nah theyre normal hot girls. usually the young ones on them apps
No they aren't.

why would top tier girls not be interested in the tallest men with the prefered skin colour and better looking faces and bigger dicks
Migrational load dumbbass. How many times do I have to repeat myself.

statistical evidence from east asia marriage statistics is not a worthless speculation lmao
Easily explained by the superior socio-economic status of American men over the average Korean man. It has nothing to do with attraction.

why would top tier girls not be interested in the tallest men with the prefered skin colour and better looking faces and bigger dicks
Because they can get the tallest, richest and best looking asian men, duh.

WMAF is increasing every year in the west and in the east.
It isn't increasing in the West. It has stabilised. BMWF is increasing.

coping to a new dimension.

Tall height is the most important aspect in dating and always will be. You can never change that yellow boi. keep seething
You have an inferiority complex and are, in fact, the manlet who is coping with heightism.

Biobank data shows that the alleles for tall height increase in some populations but not in others, signifying that women don't universally select for taller height in men.

fantasy fairy tale

even a korean woman literally flew to UK to have sex with me and i wrote about the story in detail on here and im 5ft4.
You just refuted yourself, moron. If height was no.1 you be a touchless virgin.

your study has 20 participants. its worthless.
You haven't answered my question.
This entire forum has about like 1000 studies showing women do specifically select men for their genes. tall height, skin colour, facial features, dick size etc...
Men of their own race, but not in OTHER races because of severe abnormalities related to race mixing in offspring.

And it is only getting worse for ethnic males because they arent needed for betabuxx anymore since women in east asia have their won money now.
Ethnic men have their women under lock and key. Meanwhile, white women have been empowered by feminism and have their own careers now. It is white women who don't need you!

SEA women are as poor as dirt. So, they DO need the white man's money. And as I've highlighted, the lowest of the low NEA women are the ones who are dating out with white men because they couldn't get chang in their prime so they are settling with white men. This isn't something to be proud about. JBW = betabux.

yes status may play a small role. and even in status, whites are still 1000x higher status than anyone else. status doesnt change fast lol. its about wealth. and wealth doesnt change fast.
No, they are not. As I've already highlighted, the status of populations can change fast. White men have lost a significant amount of status over the past 10 years. BMWF in advisement and TV shows wasn't a thing 20 years ago. Now, after 15 years of it. They are experiencing a status boost like no tomorrow.

lmao so ur admitting white faces are the most beautiful , but denying that it makes girls want to have sex with white men
Women are primarily focused on securing the men with the best genes of their own race. Just because you find a flower beautiful, it doesn't mean you have evolved psychology to want to fuck it because it is maladaptive.

no theres not, because white women are repusled by black men.

however asian women actualyl prefer white men over asian
White men make up the majority on dating apps, so you'd expect women from all backgrounds to reply to them at a significantly higher rate than normal. Response rates don't show who they ended up with. 1 asian man may message an asian woman and he may end up marrying her. Meanwhile, she's replied to white men 10 times more but still rejected them and ended up with an asian man.

Last edited:
just a bunch of your fantasy fairy tale copes to cope with the fact white men are no.1 and preferred in asia but you cant handle it
Your pseudoscientific black pill nonsense has been refuted by the collective facts of evolutionary theory. Now run along, boy.

[URLunfurl="true"]https://study.com/learn/lesson/kin-selection-theory-examples.html[/URL]

Last edited:
all of my studies are scientific, and are from dating apps too. aka real life
There's no way of proving who's on the other end with the dating app data. It's worthless.

I think it's a good plan. I'm Thai. I have lived there. My family is still there. My Thai cousin is marrying her English Boyfriend in November. Honestly, there is no way that guy could have done better in England. Bangkok is as good as any modern city. If you need any help, advice, or want to chat about it send me a DM. I don't like giving out personal information out in the open. I could also use some advice about what webhosting service to get.
Can you respond to my DM from last week?

Also yes, Bangkok mogs, it’s my favourite city I’ve visited; the food is amazing, grab is super cheap, atmosphere every night, great shopping, and the top percentile of women there mog the top percentile of women I see here in Aus (I’m not kidding).

I'll have a gf there.

Are you actually 5’4”? Oh bro… Brutal.
One flaw is most of these foids not speaking English so you will have trouble forming any connections beside fucking. If I were you I’d just escortmaxx

• +1

I'll have a gf there.

look up suspendas

that can be you

rooting for you big bro :Comfy:
even a 5'1" white guy gets 1000s of matches in TH
my fat 5"7" incel looking friend took down a top tier chick working as a dancer in one of the top clubs there- she liked that he has blonde hair and green eyes lol

ignore the jealous indians above.....its easy to comment from Mumbai when you will get 0 sex like ...for all eternity :lul:

• JFL
For those laughing at him he is making a smart choice. 5'4 has no chance in the west. Dictate your environment don't let your environment dictate you

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 26859
dont do LL, @Ai Impact also, i dont trust these ppl that say you can go to the gym afterwards and not have major issues....better, in time, a gymmaxxed body and lifts to 5'6"-5'7" is enough for SEA (for latam and africa too- some areas) (y)

• +1
dont do LL, @Ai Impact also, i dont trust these ppl that say you can go to the gym afterwards and not have major issues....better, in time, a gymmaxxed body and lifts to 5'6"-5'7" is enough for SEA (for latam and africa too- some areas) (y)
thanks for ur words. i guess thats the only option. suifuel.

thanks for ur words. i guess thats the only option. suifuel.
better have a super good top tier body , even at your height than risk LL and the unknown risks that could arise trying to gymmaxx and squat hard after that was my point- remember Lee Priest, the bodybuilder? he was a slayer
you can always try Uncle @Amnesia 's 6 inch slippers afterwards :Comfy:

• +1
polar opposite. white men get their pick in SEA

they can date celebrities, tv presenters, beauty pagent winners etc..

white men are the highest smv in asia and only get the top tier sea women
Fcking cope lmfao

Kpopmax chang will cuck you even in Thailand

The only Thai girls go for white are the low class one.

Geomaxxing is a good strat tbh if you have money

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84