I must be a retard but the top G gave me the whitepill

Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Like for real, I don't give a fuck no more about my looks
I'm walking like i'm the fucking first character, i don't feel like the normie/subhuman anymore

I'm not even into chicks for the moment, i'm only focus on making money that's the fucking key

• +1
Reactions: mogger797 and subhuman incel
For sure the blackpill is true

But having money buy everything that's real

Keep grinding bro 🔥

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Keep hustling, shoot for your dreams...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Schönling, Verse and 1 other person
every skinnyfat permavirgin thinks they are a top g now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogger797, subhuman incel, Deleted member 22886 and 6 others
every skinnyfat permavirgin thinks they are a top g now
But I AM
I'm the fucking MAN
When I look through the fucking windows I see a fucking boss, a fucking G
you ain't getting pussies if you stay blackpilled that's the truth

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
cope if you have potential and surgerymaxx to become chad you'll get infinite more pussy than some narcy money coper who only attracts prostitute looking gold digger, Tate is a multi millionaire and even he can't get a girl that doesn't look botched.
Face > money

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Blackpilled1027
You know
There’s two kinds of attraction when it comes to women, and I think your guys’ issue is that you don’t know that there’s two and think there’s only one.

Number 1. Is “i want to fuck his brains out” attraction, this is the kind you want. It’s the primal kind of attraction that is a result of having a good face. You’ll basically never be able to do any wrong in her eyes.

Now, number 2 is the type you’re aiming for. It’s the “what can he give me?” type of attraction. This is the way that you might be attracted to a job title. It’s the realm of golddiggers, betabux (stability, any man with a normal job, don’t cope that it’s only rich men) etc. this is the type that gets you nothing but disresect, a dead bedroom, and ends in divorce rape and potentially cheating. You DO NOT want this, you are massively better off being alone than this.

All the redpill virgins see both things working and end up thinking “well see there’s only one type of attraction!” because they have 0 awareness and are naive, gullible little creatures that are setting themselves up perfectly to be victimized.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oliverlol, Johnnybegood and Blackpilled1027
But I AM
I'm the fucking MAN
When I look through the fucking windows I see a fucking boss, a fucking G
So not u outside the window?

cope if you have potential and surgerymaxx to become chad you'll get infinite more pussy than some narcy money coper who only attracts prostitute looking gold digger, Tate is a multi millionaire and even he can't get a girl that doesn't look botched.
Face > money
For real, i'm not into women

Now I want real power, real influence and escape the matrix

You know
There’s two kinds of attraction when it comes to women, and I think your guys’ issue is that you don’t know that there’s two and think there’s only one.

Number 1. Is “i want to fuck his brains out” attraction, this is the kind you want. It’s the primal kind of attraction that is a result of having a good face. You’ll basically never be able to do any wrong in her eyes.

Now, number 2 is the type you’re aiming for. It’s the “what can he give me?” type of attraction. This is the way that you might be attracted to a job title. It’s the realm of golddiggers, betabux (stability, any man with a normal job, don’t cope that it’s only rich men) etc. this is the type that gets you nothing but disresect, a dead bedroom, and ends in divorce rape and potentially cheating. You DO NOT want this, you are massively better off being alone than this.

All the redpill virgins see both things working and end up thinking “well see there’s only one type of attraction!” because they have 0 awareness and are naive, gullible little creatures that are setting themselves up perfectly to be victimized.
jfl any women won't fucking leave a man who take 10k/month
And even if i attract retard bitches, idgaf because when you're only good looking, she's there only for your looks
Anyway, no "love" really exist

jfl any women won't fucking leave a man who take 10k/month
And even if i attract retard bitches, idgaf because when you're only good looking, she's there only for your looks
Anyway, no "love" really exist
cool philosophy bro, you’re definitely not a retarded virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Blackpilled1027
You know

This is it bro. We've come to the final stage of the blackpill: That it's over for the average guy when it comes to having that "raw animalistic" attraction.

When you think about it, only 40% of men reproduced throughout the history of humanity compared to 80% of women. +60% of divorces are initiated by women, these are brutal stats.

I agree with you that being an incel is rare as shit. The reason for that is EXACTLY as you said, that there is a 2nd element to attraction. One that ALL of our MALE ancestors required to have...the stability bro! Being mentally sound, being a "father" to her.

As a child of a good looking father i know exactly what you mean by number 1, but honestly (speaking from personal experience) i respect number 2. Because number 2 is the type of man that actually works hard for his family and society. It's number 2 that makes a world better for subsequent generations.

When you've been blackpilled you had your last laugh. I should have enjoyed those innocent pre-blackpill years.