i need advice on skincare

Deleted member 6986

Deleted member 6986

It’s not gay if it’s Chico
I've decided to skinmaxx even though i'm bloated subhuman and bought myself GREAN TEA SEED DEEP CREAM from the Jeju island, i trust ricecels bc koreans have probably the best skin care products, the question is should i use it with smth else? Currently i'm using salicylic acid for my mild acne, and spot lightening cream with shea butter for my dark circles. I would like to collagenmaxx with some supplements but im not sure if those actually boost its levels.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
I've decided to skinmaxx even though i'm bloated subhuman and bought myself GREAN TEA SEED DEEP CREAM from the Jeju island, i trust ricecels bc koreans have probably the best skin care products, the question is should i use it with smth else? Currently i'm using salicylic acid for my mild acne, and spot lightening cream with shea butter for my dark circles. I would like to collagenmaxx with some supplements but im not sure if those actually boost its levels.
what a cope product green tea jfl. Get on tret + vitamin c serum + moisturiser + SPF 50 all u need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891