I need JB-love

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz

as it is portrayed in this video

cute, innocent, care-free love.

not centered around sex, money, transactional arrangements, and so on. Which will be the case with 20+yo women.

fuck. I need to get a JB girlfriend ASAP.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, hiwasuwor, aspiringexcel and 9 others
over if you are over 18.

Accept it

• WTF
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hiwasuwor, bloomercel and MoggerGaston
become a substitute teacher at high school or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Ricky212, Deleted member 26885 and 5 others
True I want JB pussy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885 and MoggerGaston
become a substitute teacher at high school or something
That's my plan tbh. I'll be a physics/math teacher and get with the JBs in my class

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, Zonar, Deleted member 26885 and 8 others
This video also portrays JB-love well:

• So Sad
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Go to easter island and buy the local chief's daughter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26885, Elvisandreaa and MoggerGaston
You beat me to it. I was about to post this song. I've known Videoclub for a few years now and their songs make me want to have a relationship.
I don't even understand/speak french jfl. But I love that song 'Roi'. Sounds soooo good. my fav song of theirs

It makes me sad though, because I am 28 years old and never even had a real girlfriend yet.
So much love I could've shared with a girl :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, 5'7 zoomer and bloomercel
That's how a JBmaxer is born.
You are literally a victim. Having had to live your whole life without any female affection or love. It's the result of social/romantic rejection and bullying.

Then when you try to seek that affection later on, seek love, that you always missed. You are outed as a 'pedophile' by society. Again society attacks you and tries to reduce your life quality by any means necessary.

It's why I can't relate to normies and their retarded society. I ain't part of it.

@Aladin

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Zonar, Aladin and 4 others
You are literally a victim. Having had to live your whole life without any female affection or love. It's the result of social/romantic rejection and bullying.

Then when you try to seek that affection later on, seek love, that you always missed. You are outed as a 'pedophile' by society. Again society attacks you and tries to reduce your life quality by any means necessary.

It's why I can't relate to normies and their retarded society. I ain't part of it.

@Aladin
Just like how all those men who fall for pedo bait shows are all autistic truecels who missed out on teen love, i really feel for them, getting no one their who lives and all of a sudden they have the oppurtinity not only to get with a woman, but recover the lost times he should have had in his youth only to discover it was a trap and get his life ruined.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and MoggerGaston
Just like how all those men who fall for pedo bait shows are all autistic truecels who missed out on teen love, i really feel for them, getting no one their who lives and all of a sudden they have the oppurtinity not only to get with a woman, but recover the lost times he should have had in his youth only to discover it was a trap and get his life ruined.
Exactly.
It's so fucking stupid that it almost makes me want to hunt pedo-hunters.

But I don't want to be consumed by this anger, this rage.
I just want my JB-love and live in peace with society leaving me alone.

Asdfasdfasfasdfac

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, hiwasuwor, bloomercel and 1 other person
I cope knowing these teenage couples end up breaking up because the girl decides to try chad cock and leave the cuck

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, MoggerGaston and IAMNOTANINCEL
I cope knowing these teenage couples end up breaking up because the girl decides to try chad cock and leave the cuck
I wish I got cucked like that instead of having to live to 23yo as KHHV.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
It's like heaven

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Debetro
Why would being 18 which is literally still a teen make it over retard?
you know nothing about reality kiddo, donโ€™t ever talk to me again

You can buy one is Saudi Arabia.

• JFL
I need doutzen kroes
Images   2023 11 14T001928395 Images   2023 11 14T001913516 Images   2023 11 14T000933977

• JFL
Experiencing true love and friendship as a child/teenager is a very important milestone in life you cannot afford to miss out on. Like a ship that sails and never comes back, once the wonder years have passed, they are gone forever. All you can do is look back and ask yourself what it would have been if you did things differently. The most agonizing feeling in the world.

View attachment 2551004

vibes

I missed out on every single crucial social/romantic developmental milestone. No wonder I became a mentally ill shizo posting on .org

I'm glad I had a good childhood. My teenage years kinda sucked, though. Now I need to compensate for the lost years at 21 (young adulthood). That's why I looksmax. My main target is teenage girls. A 16-year-old gave me an indicator of interest just a few months ago. But I wasn't prepared to make any advances. We still have time, brother.
mirin'.

I also had an 'okay' lower childhood (untill age ~10yo). After that my life became progressively worse and more truecel.

Then ascended at age 23, but still dealing with the mental fallout now at 28yo.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

jfl @ u if you prefer older women over this JB.

JBmaxxers GTFIH

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly
I dont why people dont understand thatgetting sex is giga easy ,what is not is a very fulfilling relation be it with anybody ,that gives u gret memories to cherish , maybe most people dont want it and project their choices on others

• +1
JB love is everything. I could be dirt poor, living in a cardbox box, but if I had a loving JB by my side I would still be happy because that's all that matters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, hiwasuwor, bloomercel and 1 other person
JB love is everything. I could be dirt poor, living in a cardbox box, but if I had a loving JB by my side I would still be happy because that's all that matters.

i aint giving up, i will find a JB with a difference in age seen in leon and i will marry her, my country allows.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston, bloomercel and Shycel
  • Love it
Images

• +1
Reactions: g0op
Poor Chad. Didn't recieve enough motherly love so now he seeks it in his romantic life.

Maybe you need to find a woman who wasn't loved enough by her dad, so wants the same type of relationship that you seek, you know? You don't have to go for a jailbait. Do you even remember how much of a vicious whore those jailbaits were? It's not about the age. It's about the type of person one is and what one wants in life. Go to a therapy group or something. Find someone that mirrors your desires.

Stop whining Chad, you didn't miss shit.

@Aladin
Society is cruel and evil for doing that.

I dont why people dont understand thatgetting sex is giga easy ,what is not is a very fulfilling relation be it with anybody ,that gives u gret memories to cherish , maybe most people dont want it and project their choices on others
This.
Sex is nice and feels good, but it is severely over-rated.

People always project the biggest bullshit on male behavior. Some retard will read this topic and think I just want to fuck some JB or whatever, when it's actually not what I am looking for at all.
If I wanted to fuck a child, I would've found some child prostitute by now.

I am looking for a type of un-judgemental love, where I can be myself, feeling like I am good enough and worthy.
This is practically impossible with older women. There's an insane list of demands/standards that I would have to adhere to. Types of behavior I have to show, or hide. I just don't want that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This.
Sex is nice and feels good, but it is severely over-rated.

People always project the biggest bullshit on male behavior. Some retard will read this topic and think I just want to fuck some JB or whatever, when it's actually not what I am looking for at all.
If I wanted to fuck a teenager, I would've found some child prostitute by now.
They will literally get triggered if u do something that their programming forbids , i have seen this behaviour with my own parents ,they literally scream and abuse when i try to teach tham how actually life works, their whole speech or debate is based on assumptions, their start is on assumption and their ends are assumptions, without any assumptions normies dont even have a thought of their own.

• +1
They will literally get triggered if u do something that their programming forbids , i have seen this behaviour with my own parents ,they literally scream and abuse when i try to teach tham how actually life works, their whole speech or debate is based on assumptions, their start is on assumption and their ends are assumptions, without any assumptions normies dont even have a thought of their own.
You are completely right.

A lot of people just seem like fucking robots to me. They have a script in their head of how life should work and that's what they follow, and what everyone else should follow too.

• +1
Reactions: spongebob and horizontallytall
You are completely right.

A lot of people just seem like fucking robots to me. They have a script in their head of how life should work and that's what they follow, and what everyone else should follow too.
It actually terrifies me ,this way i legit will have to either spend time alone or with young kids,i a , i see people loosing their human side after 18 and this is more visible in this generation,

• +1
It actually terrifies me ,this way i legit will have to either spend time alone or with young kids,i a , i see people loosing their human side after 18 and this is more visible in this generation,
I used to think alternative people, hippies, people that dressed wonky, do drugs, etc. are less judgmental. That they are more open to life-views they don't necessarily agree with, accept you for who you are more easily.

But there's no real difference; Alternative people are more open to alternative people that share their script.
Nothing wrong with that, I wish I shared a script as easy as that. Just do drugs, dress wonky, get some tats/piercings, and you have a community, social connection, etc.

Like you say, it's often only teens who are truly open to exploring and accepting new social vibes. They don't have the script hammered down yet and are still looking for it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Do you have discord?

• +1
Most brutal thing:
I mog the guy in these videos. I am taller, wider, stronger, more masculine, etc.

But I get nothing. Life is a joke tbh.

I even have the exact same jacket this nigger wears:
Nigger

over

i aint giving up, i will find a JB with a difference in age seen in leon and i will marry her, my country allows.
Lucky. What country are you from and whatโ€™s the age of consent there?

I used to think alternative people, hippies, people that dressed wonky, do drugs, etc. are less judgmental. That they are more open to life-views they don't necessarily agree with, accept you for who you are more easily.

But there's no real difference; Alternative people are more open to alternative people that share their script.
Nothing wrong with that, I wish I shared a script as easy as that. Just do drugs, dress wonky, get some tats/piercings, and you have a community, social connection, etc.

Like you say, it's often only teens who are truly open to exploring and accepting new social vibes. They don't have the script hammered down yet and are still looking for it.
You need based friends, almost no young women won't judge you either. Gotta find weirdo based friends
Women just cant become non nt enough like pslers etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back