I need some shit for hairmaxxing

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
Can anyone reccomend a cheap product I can find on Amazon to both grow my eyebrow hair (my eyebrows are as thin as shit and I fucked one of em up) and maybe fix my hairline a little bit?

For the side effects, im not worried about the estrogen effect because I’ll be ordering an estrogen blocker soon

blend ur shit into a thick paste then read felix97's eyebrowmaxing guide and then eat the shit lol

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
generic Latisse For stunning Eyelash

I have personally used Careprost, Which helps to grow my eyelashes, I'm struggling with my ugly eyebrows so I have discussed my friend, then he suggested that use Careprost, I'm Thankful, If you want to know more about its uses and side effect then read this blog that can help you to better understand.
https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/careprost-eyelash-serum-news-300832

Careprost ( Bimatoprost) It's grate for Beautiful eyelash

I have to try it 2nd time. It is 100% working for stunning eyelashes Now I'm using it for 5 months, my eyelash looks beautiful and I share it with my friends. but some of the disadvantages of this product, Don't get it before the doctor's advice, consult with your doctors. If you want to explore it you should read this article.

Can anyone reccomend a cheap product I can find on Amazon to both grow my eyebrow hair (my eyebrows are as thin as shit and I fucked one of em up) and maybe fix my hairline a little bit?

For the side effects, im not worried about the estrogen effect because I’ll be ordering an estrogen blocker soon