I need to do Boxing or some sort of fighting it is the only thing that makes me happy

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I never felt so happy in my life I felt like a kid again

I went to do boxing at a gym with some friends and even tho I probably looked stupid it made me so happy

I’ve literally never felt this happy in my life I watch mma and ufc all day now

Literally it’s all on my YouTube feed I wanna do that

My life has been so miserable and I have so little hobbies nothing to enjoy anymore not even video games

But something about getting into that ring and being face to face with someone with s chance to win or lose is the biggest dopamine hit ever

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, falcon1, lilxder2 and 3 others
It makes me even more worse how can u do that

I went to do boxing at a gym with some friends and even tho I probably looked stupid it made me so happy

My life has been so miserable and I have so little hobbies nothing to enjoy anymore not even video games

But something about getting into that ring and being face to face with someone with s chance to win or lose is the biggest dopamine hit ever
Based, I’m trying to get my first fight next year
low T

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Iasacrko

Even if I get hit or lose I still feel good since I’m motivated to improve

The whole technique and learning excites me

I recommend to everyone I’d take fighting over sex at this point even the amount of happiness i felt was unreal

Idk what it is tbh something about it made me so happy and laughing with the guys afterwards

I really wish I started this sooner and not at 19 the way I enjoy this I could’ve made it into a career since it’s literally amazing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and wsada
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Wrestle

You won't get CTE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: illoan82 and Iasacrko
Wrestle

You won't get CTE
I’m thinking of going back to Brazilian ju-jitsu I did it as a kid but back then I only liked the fights

I was the biggest one and i would easily beat up every other kid but I hated all the practice u had to do

I literally only wanted the fights tho I was so good I skipped from the white to the yellow belt then signed off tho

You'll eat so many punches to the head that you'll become blind like tate and require sunglasses lmao

I guess there's a risk with every sport but getting punched for fun doesn't sound too exciting to me

Get a job nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Kamui
You'll eat so many punches to the head that you'll become blind like tate and require sunglasses lmao

I guess there's a risk with every sport but getting punched for fun doesn't sound too exciting to me
I’m good tho I think I would have had potential if my mom wasn’t such a softie

Now I’m 19 but when I was a kid I would literally get kicked out of multiple schools for fights

I wish my parents would have put me into that sooner

Nowadays I’m a civilised cuck so when I got into this i literally felt nostalgic and it feels amazing no wonder I liked it so much as a kid

I grew up with so many problems at home the way I’d let it go was to provoke kids to come hit me then I’d hit back

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and GuyFromSingapore
I want to do MMA, but I'm so unbelievably awkward and autistic I don't have the confidence to step in a gym, let alone an MMA one.

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and lilxder2

Boxing isn’t worth it for the brain damage imo, I do Bjj and wrestling but my boxing still is good because I learned good form at a boxing gym. Next thing to learn is kickboxing for leg kicks

fight me nigga

I want to do MMA, but I'm so unbelievably awkward and autistic I don't have the confidence to step in a gym, let alone an MMA one.
they dont give a fuck I promise you, if anything they will just beat you up and acting aspie will be the least of your worries

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Graham
Based, I’m trying to get my first fight next year

low T

S strickland

Striking based combat sports are the biggest looksmin going. Each hit damages your skin, your fibroblasts, your other soft tissues. It will even calcify your nose bone as it did to me over time, and your teeth will probably get chipped or broken soon enough even with a mouthguard
How can any looksmaxxer possibly think getting hit in the face, their most prized SMV component is a good idea?

And don't forget the brain damage. And the brain damage. And the brain damage. Did i mention the brain damage?

Box @the BULL

Sean Strickland is a bad example lmao, he was doing MMA and martial arts for years before this, he just “looksminned” cuz he got older
Striking based combat sports are the biggest looksmin going. Each hit damages your skin, your fibroblasts, your other soft tissues. It will even calcify your nose bone as it did to me over time, and your teeth will probably get chipped or broken soon enough even with a mouthguard
How can any looksmaxxer possibly think getting hit in the face, their most prized SMV component is a good idea?
I’ve been boxing for 3 years + I’m on tret, I’ve been hit in the face and given more concussions than I can count and I still look the same
And don't forget the brain damage. And the brain damage. And the brain damage. Did i mention the brain damage?
Hit and don’t get hit, also I probably don’t plan on actually going pro

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I love to hit people, good for bonesmashing and letting go all that anger

Duh you need to play sports or you'll be mentally ill

View attachment 2597473