I need you to know something

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Boatsman from river of Styx triple 6
I need you to know something, inb4 didnt read: I hate niggers with all of my heart, arabs are on the same level generally, imagine having this cancer terrorist pheno with jihadi incel beard at 16, all while having negative stereotype on you as a terrorist. Anyway, blacks are universally seen as criminal scum, low IQ and hyper aggressive and chimpy. Just recently a grown black faggot killed a 5 year old just cause his chimp brain thought we wuz kangz. If i could i would wipe out every non european ethnicity. The only ones remaining would be whites, specific meds like anatolians greeks italians,lightskin steppe shifted brahmins and asians, asians hate niggers with a burning passion rightfully so. Hell i am even figuring out a bomb that only kills people with a certain melanin count in their body. The NIGGEREXTERMINATOR-9000 will indeed save the world. Same goes for moroccans. Especially american niggers with balls the size of peanuts that thugmax should all get george floyded in an instant. I am very glad there are close to 0 Niggers in austria. The only problem here are criminal kurds and certain refugees. The turks living here for several generations are very nice people sometimes + they make good food. Calling me an SFcel is cope. Including but not limited to: cumskin, pigskin, mayo, dicklet, soy, low t (blacks have lower t than whites on average, jfl.) Is all cope and doesnt even bother me cause i like my skincolor, unlike most shitskins that cope by saying muh we are slayers meanwhile they rot in their basement crying cause they only have made up evidence they create in their heads, example: "my 3psl manlet ethnic slayer friend fucked tons of white girls, even stacies, bbc halo so real :soy: " obviously their friend is them and they only slayed their cowshit colored right hand while crying that whites have infinite smv in every country.
I got a bit off track: kill all hoodrats, criminal ethnics, bbc copers and soy blacks crying about racism while whites are the least racist race. Also noteable: every other race thread is made from an ethnic wanting to prove they have high smv, which is 90% of the time some cope betabux pic or a tiktok virtue signal jfl.
Brahmins dont have to prove anything, its obvious we are on top, so no need for cherrypics.

Thanks for read.

Inb4 ethnic cope bla bla kys.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
if you have beard and shave moustache off then you should kys TBH

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Hell i am even figuring out a bomb that only kills people with a certain melanin count in their body. Brutal