I Opened My Brother's Hinge Profile (Height Copers & Ethnics STAY OUT)

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
As a family, we are not a bad pheno genetically at all- literally the same as Salludon's region- however, that means nothing as you are still ethnic at the end of the day.

I borrowed my bros phone to make a call just few mins ago; I'm literally in the toilets in the cinema writing this out rn.

I saw HInge on his home page and opened it- his pics are giga nt (the type of shit r/tinder would recommend). He is a giga socialite with hyper fashion sense and 6'2-3 easilly but kinda skinny. He towers over ethnics. But facially, he is 3 psl like all other ethnics on average.

Just ONE match- which had gone into his "hidden" section because she never responded to his open.

It is so fuckin brutally over for us effnix!!! @Blackgymmax @klip11 I'm actually applying to delete my org account, there's nothing here for us in this world except a life of renunciative meditation,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mainstream, wishIwasSalludon, Blackgymmax and 5 others
Water height don't mean shit on dating apps

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ethnic_9, 5.5psl and rand anon
your brother is 3 psl and on a dating app. If he's actually 6'2-3 he should cold approach

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW and Shieda_Kayn
i liked you better when you were foreverrecession, when you use to post black and white angle frauded ultra filtered pictures of half your face to look like a morph of gandy and salludon

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn

@enchanted_elixir whats wrong fuckhead? Where are the 72 virgins you promised ethnics??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Blackgymmax, shalomnigga and 2 others
3psl
ethnic

i wonder why

True, we should use a 5psl wasp HTN facially as an example of heightpill.
I was ltn 6"6 and got more matches than my htn firend now that i am low htn i get slays every 2 weeks or so off it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 39140, enchanted_elixir, forevermirin and 1 other person
Water. This subhuman ethnic thinks he should get chad treatment because he is less shitskin than other shitskins.

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
bro im 4-5/10 ethnic and i have 7 matches with bathroom pictures

he probably deleted his matches

The wicked shall cease from troubling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Water
Ethnic scum should be eradicated below 6psl