I really gotta stop talking shit about peoples moms

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
I did it today to a twink luckily he came try to choke me in the corridors

I did end up humiliating him by holding him up against the wall but if some actual strong guy comes i might be screwed innit

The twink was my friend too so I didn’t do anything bad to him just grabbed his arms and pushed him up against the wall untill he calmed down

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and brucewayne78
Ok Hurensohn

Ok Hurensohn
Jfl just came out of the bus the guys are acting like I’m Mike Tyson

I’d realistically lose to some of these guys that was pure luck that I probably looked good doing it since these mf think I’m some ju-jitsu professional or some shit asking me how much martial arts I’ve done

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, ShowerMaxxing and Nick.Harte
Tales from North Rhine-Westphalia

• JFL
Reactions: czero23 and Deleted member 14693
Tales from North Rhine-Westphalia
These niggas do be getting mad when i say that shit and that’s why he came kick my ass innit

I have an addiction to saying that and I’ve already said it to guys whod beat me up luckily this one is small

These niggas do be getting mad when i say that shit and that’s why he came kick my ass innit

I have an addiction to saying that and I’ve already said it to guys whod beat me up luckily this one is small
What did you say to him specifically

What did you say to him specifically
I was on my way to the bathroom and some guy said he said my mom was something

I just responded with some lame yeah whatever his mom is worse

Then when I was comming back the nigga was fuming and tried to choke me

He is a very skinny femboy with eplepsy I’m not a tough guy at all but he’s the kind of guy who isn’t really a threat to anyone

So I just took his hands off held them and pushed him up the wall then when he was tired of fighting back I pushed and went back to my place

At least i gained respect for winning afterwards since the niggas who did this wanted this fight to happen that’s why they were provoking

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
That's the problem with you newer generations faggots who think that real life functions like tiktok where you can personally insult other people and their family members without consequences.

Back in the day when I was younger, if someone mentioned someone's mother, faces would get smashed in really fast.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Iasacrko
So you go for easy targets and think you’re cool? Why would you harm someone for the approval of randoms? They probably just wanted entertainment from you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Melly
So you go for easy targets?
no I’ve also said this about some big guys and then when I realise I regret it luckily it never lead to me getting beat up

But in this instance it was just some twink

no I’ve also said this about some big guys and then when I realise I regret it luckily it never lead to me getting beat up

But in this instance it was just some twink
I was that twink tbh. Tbh you are a total faggot and those guys were laughing at you but long term only twink will suffer for it while you’ll live a successful life so it’s obER. Does he at least get laid from femboy appeal?

Eventually some thug maxed will beat you up or you’ll get away with being a douche.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte

I’d realistically lose to some of these guys that was pure luck that I probably looked good doing it since these mf think I’m some ju-jitsu professional or some shit asking me how much martial arts I’ve done
Use this to your advantage boyo. Tell ‘em that this that they will face worse consequences than this if they mess with you and say that you’ve used this guy as an example.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
Keep a hammer with you next time and take it out. They’ll be more scared ig

I was that twink tbh. Tbh you are a total faggot and those guys were laughing at you but long term only twink will suffer for it while you’ll live a successful life so it’s obER. Does he at least get laid from femboy appeal?

Eventually some thug maxed will beat you up or you’ll get away with being a douche.
When did you stop being a twink? At what age ?
Was it gym or something?

Thats what these normies do, they can't fathom mustering an ounce of testosterone and aggression to do anything violent, so when they see something violent happen in real life they start sucking your ballsack because they are afraid

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Tales from the Brazilian organ harvesting plant

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez