I saw the biggest apple in school today

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

This apple is fucking huge, ignore the pic, but apples like these weight atleast 400g. Like what the fuck never in my life have I seen such a big apple.

Ignore all other details in pic but can you see the apple?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 283
Humblebrag: The thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, 11gaijin, VST and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: VST
Apple is bigger than your deltoid or bicep:lul:

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
A 400 gram apple would have 45g of sugar. Never gonna make it
Yeh but fructose sugar with fiber. Not other sugar. I ate 5 apples that day so almost like a kg of it

Apples are good

• +1
What the blue pill cuckery is going down in here .

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Autist
The apple mogs u 10fold

• +1
What does based mean?

Cope, look at her face she is IRL 4
You are 4i in motion and all girls besides deformed and fat girls can fakeupfraud 4 irl

Abdd5de

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and FatmanO
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot fucking believe what a big ass apple that is. This is why we don't brag on looksmax.org. I am going to lose fucking sleep at the absolute size of that apple. All 18 years of my life I have struggled to get a big apple and then all of a sudden this ASSHOLE @FatmanO decides to flaunt his privilege and completely ruin my Friday. Fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 701, Phad and 2 others
What a retarded way to humblebrag xD

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Autist and androidcel
Wtf no girls sat next to me at school and took snapchat with me :feelswhy:

Wtf no girls sat next to me at school and took snapchat with me :feelswhy:
Unironically significantly less chance of making it 1547818787252

>using filters

what a fucking soiboi

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm, Autist and androidcel
Just applemaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and FatmanO

Yes thats why Im still incel Imo

I don't care if I lose it to someone who isnt virgin but I want the person to be in the 55th to 60th percentile in looks really.

No shit its over for me
Gonna make a video soon on how to make a social circle, socialcircle is the most important thin after being avg.or better
Just applemaxx bro
Its over if your not GIGAApple in 2019

Yes thats why Im still incel Imo

I don't care if I lose it to someone who isnt virgin but I want the person to be in the 55th to 60th percentile in looks really.
You're a volcel then.

I was lucky enough to lose it to a virgin girl, although she was not very attractive.

two subhumans behind the apple lmfaooo

You're a volcel then.

I was lucky enough to lose it to a virgin girl, although she was not very attractive.
Yes, I am a volcel, pretty much, I agree with you. Theres this another virgin girl that I could date but tbh id rather not lose it with a virgin.
She is not that attractive imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Yes, I am a volcel, pretty much, I agree with you. Theres this another virgin girl that I could date but tbh id rather not lose it with a virgin.
She is not that attractive imo.
If she loses her virginity to you she'll be very attached, even years after your separation.

Some girls in my high school were willing to give random blowjobs at parties yet they still waited after graduation to fuck a guy that they really loved.

lol my apple was bigger than this, if you know what i mean :feelshmm:

If she loses her virginity to you she'll be very attached, even years after your separation.

Some girls in my high school were willing to give random blowjobs at parties yet they still waited after graduation to fuck a guy that they really loved.
Will I be attached to her aswell?