I seem to not tolerate Aromasin

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I'm using a small dose now @ 12.5mg 2x per week for my cycle, the day after I take it I feel extra sluggish, unmotivated, and anxious/awkward. It's like it makes me like a worse version of my normal self. I've never had my natural estrogen levels checked so I don't know if they're already very low or what....Should I cut it back?

Even 5mg fucks me up on 500mg test. I need to microdose that shit like 2-3mg. And 25mg/wk is not a small dose. People use way too much ai. Yeah your estrogen is low. Stop taking all ai for 5-7 days then start again at half that dose. If you even need it.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Even 5mg fucks me up on 500mg test. I need to microdose that shit like 2-3mg. And 25mg/wk is not a small dose. People use way too much ai. Yeah your estrogen is low. Stop taking all ai for 5-7 days then start again at half that dose. If you even need it.
I'll stop for now and let it fully reboot till next week. I used to be able to make small talk to strangers in the past but for the last 3 weeks I couldn't even look anyone in the eye ffs.

get bloodwork done for 50 bucks

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
I'll stop for now and let it fully reboot till next week. I used to be able to make small talk to strangers in the past but for the last 3 weeks I couldn't even look anyone in the eye ffs.
Yeah low estrogen does that to me too, it's weird. Not everyone even needs ai, although if you're on dbol im sure you will just not that much.

• +1
get bloodwork done for 50 bucks
lucky americans, I need to pay $200 and wait for the test to be shipped if I want bloodwork.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
always get labs done (on trough day, a.m)

also w an AI you prob should be taking it daily, so cut your dose down to whatever that needs to be. get a pill cutter from pharmacy if necessary.

unlike arimidex, aromasin is suicidal inhibitor, so if you are tanking your e2 levels it will take a while to bounce back.

• +1
When do you take it? If I take it in the morning I will feel like shit all day. Take it at night.

also w an AI you prob should be taking it daily, so cut your dose down to whatever that needs to be. get a pill cutter from pharmacy if necessary.
These tablets are 25mg lmao, no way I can cut these any more than twice (6.25mg) but I'll try doing that and cutting it down next week

When do you take it? If I take it in the morning I will feel like shit all day. Take it at night.
At night

im on 1mg adex EoD and im not even on steroids LOL

also if youre on test cyp take it twice weekly
ideally suspended in grapeseed oil since least viscous, but now im just sperging tbh

also if youre on test cyp take it twice weekly
ideally suspended in grapeseed oil since least viscous, but now im just sperging tbh
I'm on enanthate but I inject twice a week anyway, just ensures more stable levels

im in PCT, i have to crush it
You don't need to crush it though, just enough while the exogenous test is tapering off. I don't see why you would continue AI throughout pct....

You don't need to crush it though, just enough while the exogenous test is tapering off. I don't see why you would continue AI throughout pct....

the higher my estrogen the harder it will be for my test to recover, want to also minimize fat gains.

Wow sounds like every day of my life, didn't know low E caused that.

Why is everyone here taking AIs?

"Exemestane, sold under the brand name Aromasin among others, is a medication used to treat breast cancer. It is a member of the class of antiestrogens known as aromatase inhibitors. Some breast cancers require estrogen to grow. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exemestane

WTF why are you taking that?

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
"Exemestane, sold under the brand name Aromasin among others, is a medication used to treat breast cancer. It is a member of the class of antiestrogens known as aromatase inhibitors. Some breast cancers require estrogen to grow. " https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exemestane

WTF why are you taking that?
Because we have breast cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Newguyaround
legit why are you taking it?