I snuck a pistol on a Greyhound bus

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
I was boarding a Greyhound bus in Chicago and the security guard was coming around checking bags. I had 2 bags and a gun in one of the bags. So what I did was put my bag behind another person's bag. The security guard checked my one bag and when his back was turned, I grabbed my 2nd bag and got on the bus.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Lefty Rankin
lifechanging advice thanks OP!
3602912 1692603623712

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
@Trilogy did you ever do this

I was boarding a Greyhound bus in Chicago and the security guard was coming around checking bags. I had 2 bags and a gun in one of the bags. So what I did was put my bag behind another person's bag. The security guard checked my one bag and when his back was turned, I grabbed my 2nd bag and got on the bus.
Is it possible to sneak em on concealing it on your person? Like, do they make you pass through metal detectors or pat you down with a wand at Greyhound stations?

Is it possible to sneak em on concealing it on your person? Like, do they make you pass through metal detectors or pat you down with a wand at Greyhound stations?
They use a wand

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Mf living that Bourne Identity life innit

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
Searching people like that just to ride a shitty Greyhound bus. Riding Greyhounds suck. I've had my fair share of experiences.

You can just hide it in your ass next time they don’t check up there

And then you had the brilliant idea to snitch on yourself on the Internet forum with the most CIA presence