I still regret how I treated my last ex I really am a truecel in mind.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
She was way taller then me like 2 maybe 3 inches and I always felt insecure. Even in lifts it was obvious how much bigger she was. She was slightly chubby too. I would always feel like less of a man then with my last 5'3 gf. So I always put her down.

She would always come back to me no matter how many times I blocked her or yelled at her called her worthless she would always come back. I guess I was just projecting my own hatred of myself. She even cooked for me. My previous LTR gf was cuter but would never have done this. When I lost 10 pounds and got a little more confident I broke her heart one final time and she was crying she still has me blocked so I can't reach out to her again I wish I knew she was one of the best girls I could have gotten. I wish I didn't break her heart she was 0 bodies before we met. I was just in a bad place I deserve to die alone.

@Bojack @Aloha @Red Fox @Danish_Retard is it over?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 32973 and 12 others
The years of incel resentment built up made me into a horrible man. She never deserved this treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, SoundnVision and plukee
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Latinolooksmaxxer, Nick.Harte and 6 others
Same for my ex's, I dumped all of them out of my own insecurities but if I hadn't I'd prolly have a kid right now, be married, more normal, likely wouldn't be on this forum :cry:

self-sabotagepill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged, Pikabro, chosen-one and 7 others
Well man what to do :/, cannot go backwards, only foward. If anything learn from the past so you dont do it again

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, turkproducer and Deleted member 11126
Chad trait tbh
Yeah I got sort of addicted to it. Like whenever I was mad about my life I would be mean to her and she was a really insecure person so she would always try to get me to love her the worse I was the more she tried to get me to love her and so I guess it just fed into the cycle

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Same for my ex's, I dumped all of them out of my own insecurities but if I hadn't I'd prolly have a kid right now, be married, more normal, likely wouldn't be on this forum :cry:

self-sabotagepill
Yeah man I could have had an A10 kid with mogger height genes since she was nearly 6 foot

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
Well man what to do :/, cannot go backwards, only foward. If anything learn from the past so you dont do it again
Yeah it just makes me feel awful. I guess I deserve my fate then...

I've never had a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Deleted member 11126
fuck that fat hoe u dont even want her fr

Chadlet moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
fuck that fat hoe u dont even want her fr
she wasn't obese and I looked shit at the time like acne and way higher bf. Only foid that treated me nice my whole life.

She was way taller then me like 2 maybe 3 inches and I always felt insecure. Even in lifts it was obvious how much bigger she was. She was slightly chubby too. I would always feel like less of a man then with my last 5'3 gf. So I always put her down.

She would always come back to me no matter how many times I blocked her or yelled at her called her worthless she would always come back. I guess I was just projecting my own hatred of myself. She even cooked for me. My previous LTR gf was cuter but would never have done this. When I lost 10 pounds and got a little more confident I broke her heart one final time and she was crying she still has me blocked so I can't reach out to her again I wish I knew she was one of the best girls I could have gotten. I wish I didn't break her heart she was 0 bodies before we met. I was just in a bad place I deserve to die alone.

U cheated on her?

You're just a piece of shit tbh and it's too late to go back and fix it now

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BootySniffer69 and Deleted member 11126
damn you're short

• So Sad
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
I would gladly be with foid taller than, I wouldn't give a fuck what others say, I just want to ascend my kids.

I am literally seeking out to be with a taller foid, but we know that they don't want shorter niggas...

• +1
Regretting is such a beta trait

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 11126
I would gladly be with foid taller than, I wouldn't give a fuck what others say, I just want to ascend my kids.

I am literally seeking out to be with a taller foid, but we know that they don't want shorter niggas...
whats your height?

• Hmm...
I'd prolly have a kid right now, be married, more normal, likely wouldn't be on this forum :cry:
then youd most likely divorce and have your kid stolen and you'll be back on this forum :feelskek:

• Woah
Reactions: User28823
U deserve to die alone retarded sexhaver

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You incel

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

the only reason she was coming back to u was cuz of this behavior jfl
if u would have treated her well she would have cucked u a long time ago

• Hmm...
Ryan

Being a dick > being a cuck simp

But long term both of these will fail.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Pathetic incel who can't do better that dwells on ltbs

@bishōnenmaxxer See I am a bad guy everything bad that happens to me I deserve

fakecels.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milosz and Latinolooksmaxxer
Meanwhile I've never had a girlfriend.

@ @bishōnenmaxxer See I am a bad guy everything bad that happens to me I deserve
You feeling remorse over it means you aren't. If you were with her again, would you repeat the same actions?

• +1
Meanwhile I've never had a girlfriend.
View attachment 2582069

You feeling remorse over it means you aren't. If you were with her again, would you repeat the same actions?
I would have just ended things sooner I was only with her to mess with her because we were different and I didn't have attraction

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
I would have just ended things sooner I was only with her to mess with her because we were different and I didn't have attraction
How'd you even end up meeting?

• +1
Good things exist to be taken for granted and wasted it’s not big deal

• +1
just lol entirely ur fault retard

• Hmm...
I also regret how I treated my ex ... wait a minute I'm KHHV

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Pikabro
She would always come back to me no matter how many times I blocked her or yelled at her called her worthless she would always come back. I guess I was just projecting my own hatred of myself. She even cooked for me. My previous LTR gf was cuter but would never have done this. When I lost 10 pounds and got a little more confident I broke her heart one final time and she was crying she still has me blocked so I can't reach out to her again I wish I knew she was one of the best girls I could have gotten. I wish I didn't break her heart she was 0 bodies before we met
damn just read that shit, men are horrible creatures tbh you should tell her you're sorry (if you are)

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
damn just read that shit, men are horrible creatures tbh you should tell her you're sorry (if you are)
I resented her because my first ex was cuter so I just took it out on her because she could never replace Katy. But I guess I never really saw she was a good person it was hard to understand I was abusing a real person it just seemed like a game to me