I still regret how I treated my last ex I really am a truecel in mind.

I resented her because my first ex was cuter so I just took it out on her because she could never replace Katy. But I guess I never really saw she was a good person it was hard to understand I was abusing a real person it just seemed like a game to me
yeah you are an awful person, talk to her

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and lilxder2
I would have just ended things sooner I was only with her to mess with her because we were different and I didn't have attraction
why is abuse fun to you? not meant to be an insult, serious question

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
why is abuse fun to you? not meant to be an insult, serious question

View attachment 2582077
Idk on some level I resented her because she wasn't as good as Katy. And I just knew I could get away with it so I kept doing it and got addicted to it. The worse I treated her the more she tried to make me love her and I got addicted to the attention

She was way taller then me like 2 maybe 3 inches and I always felt insecure. Even in lifts it was obvious how much bigger she was. She was slightly chubby too. I would always feel like less of a man then with my last 5'3 gf. So I always put her down.

She would always come back to me no matter how many times I blocked her or yelled at her called her worthless she would always come back. I guess I was just projecting my own hatred of myself. She even cooked for me. My previous LTR gf was cuter but would never have done this. When I lost 10 pounds and got a little more confident I broke her heart one final time and she was crying she still has me blocked so I can't reach out to her again I wish I knew she was one of the best girls I could have gotten. I wish I didn't break her heart she was 0 bodies before we met. I was just in a bad place I deserve to die alone.

@Bojack @Aloha @Red Fox @Danish_Retard is it over?

Attachments

• RDT_20231028_0137127883206915757899612.jpg
    RDT_20231028_0137127883206915757899612.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
@MongolTurk

It seems like you had something close to unconditional love, don’t spend your time thinking about what can’t be undone though(easier said than done, I know)

• +1
It seems like you had something close to unconditional love, don’t spend your time thinking about what can’t be undone though(easier said than done, I know)
Yeah some people still call me a fakecel but mentally I am a truecel

• +1
Reactions: MongolTurk