I stunted my leanmax and gained 1 kg yesterday

Reformed

Reformed

PCT from test e dick still works
All because I ate 1 burger. Like I still kept my 1600 cal diet, but I added a burger which idk how many cals it was and I woke up 1kg heavier. Jfl I didn’t realize leanmaxxing has to be this serious. U legit need to be starving 24/7 or u just destroy ur progress so easily. Well, lesson learned

You need to take a shit before weighing yourself in the morning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42402, LooksThinker, Yerico7 and 2 others
All because I ate 1 burger. Like I still kept my 1600 cal diet, but I added a burger which idk how many cals it was and I woke up 1kg heavier. Jfl I didn’t realize leanmaxxing has to be this serious. U legit need to be starving 24/7 or u just destroy ur progress so easily. Well, lesson learned
Water weight not fat. You can't gain fat that quickly

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Yerico7, Dodevu, Deleted member 25377 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Roquefort and Debetro
That’s cause you ate carbs and gained water weight

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
Leanmaxxing is the hardest thing to do

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Descender, becomingnearperfect, Roquefort and 1 other person
Why haven't you just used something like Semaglutide or Tirzepatide? Lots of new drugs becoming available that make leanmaxxing the easiest thing in the world.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Lmao and Reformed
Leanmaxxing is the hardest thing to do
Not anymore, tons of new stuff becoming available that make it very easy, in fact, maybe a bit too easy causing some people that aren't rigorous with protein intake and exercise to lose muscle because of how quickly they're losing weight.

• So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite
Why haven't you just used something like Semaglutide or Tirzepatide? Lots of new drugs becoming available that make leanmaxxing the easiest thing in the world.
I saw ur post on it. U said u got it from the dark web? Idk how to do that shit

Not anymore, tons of new stuff becoming available that make it very easy, in fact, maybe a bit too easy causing some people that aren't rigorous with protein intake and exercise to lose muscle because of how quickly they're losing weight.
What? Ozempic doesnt cause fat loss it just lowers appetite

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
That’s cause you ate carbs and gained water weight
Wtf is this water weight cope I keep seeing under my threads. No such thing

You are being a total retard dude. Brahmin just told you whats up and you call him a copper?

Listen dumb dumb, you need 7700 cal of excess calories to build a kg of fat. A DOUBLE quarter pounder with cheese at McDonald is 650 cals.

So was your fucking burger 12 times as big as a double quarter pounder from McDonald?

Water weight from salt and carbs did it dummy.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, multi, Dodevu and 3 others
You can’t cheat nature without risking something

How can someone even become obese tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Roquefort and Reformed
I saw ur post on it. U said u got it from the dark web? Idk how to do that shit
You’re probably confusing it with some other stuff, I didn’t buy any weight loss drug on the dark web.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
What? Ozempic doesnt cause fat loss it just lowers appetite

Over eating and not being able to stay on a deficit is due to impulse control, which leads them to not be able to stay in a deficit

fluctuations during leanmaxxing are just water weight you don't gain fat that fast