I think I know how to get more defined cheeks easily

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Apply topical steroid cream on the cheeks, this should work in theory by thinning the skin and making hollow cheeks easier to attain, slimmer less bloated cheeks in general, but I fear it could make the skin TOO thin. Does anybody have any thoughts on this idea? I've been using it so far for 4 days on my nose for a more defined/thinner one and it's been doing OK. This has led me to contemplate using it on my cheeks, but I fear potential collagen/health (Allergies)/aging risks.

And btw yes I am aware of topical steroid withdrawal, you need to be very careful with this stuff so I'm only gonna use once daily for 1-2 weeks max and you should probably do the same as well, you could maybe hop on it again after at least 1-2 weeks of waiting (Not too sure yet how long to wait) though.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Ukcel1388, Deleted member 22886 and 6 others
I think getting fibroblast on the cheekbone area would be better and less risky. It will tighten the skin there

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, ErbCel and Deleted member 19766
Apply topical steroid cream on the cheeks, this should work in theory by thinning the skin and making hollow cheeks easier to attain, slimmer less bloated cheeks in general, but I fear it could make the skin TOO thin. Does anybody have any thoughts on this idea? I've been using it so far for 4 days on my nose for a more defined/thinner one and it's been doing OK. This has led me to contemplate using it on my cheeks, but I fear potential collagen/health (Allergies)/aging risks.

And btw yes I am aware of topical steroid withdrawal, you need to be very careful with this stuff so I'm only gonna use once daily for 1-2 weeks max and you should probably do the same as well, you could maybe hop on it again after at least 1-2 weeks of waiting (Not too sure yet how long to wait) though.
I don't think it works, I use it on my nose every day, for approximately 4-5 months, without changes.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
I think getting fibroblast on the cheekbone area would be better and less risky. It will tighten the skin there
How much would that be?

• +1
Reactions: Jigen

I wonder if this works for thinning the nose skin as well? And thus decreasing the size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I don't think it works, I use it on my nose every day, for approximately 4-5 months, without changes.
Maybe you got a fake/Placebo?

lipo gel mogs

any updates op?