i think i might be getting groomed

rizatx

rizatx

Brahmin Dalit
this 18 yo foid has been flirting w my and saying shit like "smack my ass like a drum" I'm 16 btw I'm meeting her today and might play a bit of ball.
how do I hit??

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, LooksOrDeath, northern mogger and 1 other person
flirt back

• WTF
Reactions: northern mogger
That aint grooming kys

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, ShowerMaxxing, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
a teen flirting with a teen roughly the same age

muricans: omg p3d0 :soy:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, ShowerMaxxing, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
first time w smome 2 yr older
Some ppl actually get molested and raped by ppl 10 years older fuck off weak ass bozo u definitely a high inhib cumskin

• WTF
  • WTF
nah like how do I SMASH
by flirting

once enough sexual tension builds up you outright ask her if she wants to go back to your place or wherever you want to fuck

• WTF
by flirting

once enough sexual tension builds up you outright ask her if she wants to go back to your place or wherever you want to fuck
how do I flirt with someone older without coming off as a creepy dalit

how do I flirt with someone older without coming off as a creepy dalit

well if she's already asking you to smack her ass you might as well be open and ask if she wants to go back to your place and smash

if not you have to start off with being sexually suggestive and innuendos and get bolder over time

like if she says "smack my ass like a drum" say some shit like "well if you can keep up with the beat, I'm all about making music together" or some other shit i dont know i'm not good at flirting

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and rizatx
well if she's already asking you to smack her ass you might as well be open and ask if she wants to go back to your place and smash

if not you have to start off with being sexually suggestive and innuendos and get bolder over time

like if she says "smack my ass like a drum" say some shit like "well if you can keep up with the beat, I'm all about making music together" or some other shit idk i'm not good at flirting
thank you gang 🙏

your lucky ass ain’t needa smack you can straight up smash

low t if you dont hit and youre single

• JFL
Reactions: rizatx
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and LooksOrDeath
nah I saw her ig she look mid asf on there can't let niggas see I'm tapping such ltbs
If you dont want to do her then dont

also dont care what others think, high inhib mentality

• +1

like if she says "smack my ass like a drum" say some shit like "well if you can keep up with the beat, I'm all about making music together" or some other shit i dont know i'm not good at flirting
He should just invite her back to his to watch a movie, easiest way. Don’t waste money on dates until she’s yours

He should just invite her back to his to watch a movie, easiest way. Don’t waste money on dates until she’s yours
Nah bro I'm 16 ion got no place my mums gonna fuck me up if she sees me with any foid :feelswhy:

Nah bro I'm 16 ion got no place my mums gonna fuck me up if she sees me with any foid :feelswhy:
Just explain it to ur mum or go round to the chicks place lol

are you retarded

• Hmm...
No I'm curry 😿

• +1
Reactions: boss8055