i think i might convert to islam ngl

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

195cm manlet on mk677
i dont actually believe in any god, but would be nice to have a sense of brotherhood

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Michael Myers, coispet and 12 others
The incel religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, zan, Alexios and 17 others
Jesus is the truth and the light

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymcel88, RAMU KAKA, coispet and 7 others
If you want a sense of "brotherhood" then just be a Christian. All the churches in my area are extremely social, British muslims aren't people you want to be around (coming from an ex-muslim)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated, optimisticzoomer, kebab and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
If you want a sense of "brotherhood" then just be a Christian. All the churches in my area are extremely social, British muslims aren't people you want to be around (coming from an ex-muslim)
u brown or white ?

• +1
If you leave Islam they will try and kill you.

@john2

• +1
Reactions: john2, NotCarv, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
Why don't you just go to a gay bar if you want to feel a sense of brotherhood?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, likenesss, NorwoodAscender and 8 others
u brown or white ?
Im neither, but I grew up in Birmingham and all my friends were either Muslim or atheist. The Muslims were massive hypocrites and the biggest sinners, they won't guide you in the right direction but will bring you down instead. Mosques also don't bring Muslims together, they just go to pray and then piss off. Churches are more inclusive and have different types of events for literally everyone.

Personally I dislike all religions based on how close minded it makes you, it masks you from the real truth that's out in the universe.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers, optimisticzoomer, Xangsane and 6 others
Jesus is the truth and the light
this.

John 14:6
New International Version​

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, i_love_roosters, viniciz and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), NorwoodAscender and murdah
join a sect or some hippie movement in India

• +1
The Muslims were massive hypocrites and the biggest sinners, they won't guide you in the right direction but will bring you down instead. Mosques also don't bring Muslims together, they just go to pray and then piss off
Demonic spirits
Churches are more inclusive and have different types of events for literally everyone.
THE HOLY SPIRIT 🕊

8d5f08b1e6fa4323b3fbc955e673c479

• +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and N1666
i dont actually believe in any god, but would be nice to have a sense of brotherhood
I converted last year in June

Was born Catholic never really been athiest

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers, kebab and MaghrebGator
Soon i'll make the proof for Islam megathread
Yeah as you can see we have a sense of brotherhood even in trash holes like these.

If it wasn't because of our politicians Palestine would already be ours.

If you want brotherhood islam isnt the way if you arent in the middle east

Shittiest people in the west maybe in eu too

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Speak for urself

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I have seen churches during saturdays in some of the most devout catholic cities in europe and they are plain empty. Mosques in Ramadan and Eid are full of people, iftar, children playing and so. In muslim countries is even better because you hang out with your friends or cousins during those celebrations or so.

Brother anything about Islam ask me on PM. I feel kinda sad for what you said (Not enough sad nigga don't get excited). I thought you were some random gangbanger wannabe, this changes everything in our relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and <6PSLcel
No? I always claim to be muslim lmfao u mixing me up
Idk maybe. You made a huge mistake, hope Jesus shows you the true way and saves you from the demonic pit you're in

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey and try2beme
I have seen churches during saturdays in some of the most devout catholic cities in europe and they are plain empty. Mosques in Ramadan and Eid are full of people, iftar, children playing and so. In muslim countries is even better because you hang out with your friends or cousins during those celebrations or so.

Brother anything about Islam ask me on PM. I feel kinda sad for what you said (Not enough sad nigga don't get excited). I thought you were some random gangbanger wannabe, this changes everything in our relationship.
Avoid interacting with this nigga, he's a fed from a muzzy country/organization. He's into apologetics and his other friends are more into recruiting ISIS members. It's a group of online recruiters actually.
I have seen churches during saturdays in some of the most devout catholic cities in europe and they are plain empty.
You know he's lying, churches are full
Mosques in Ramadan and Eid are full of people,
Cope

@N1666 seek The Lord brother, he has a plan for you

Im neither, but I grew up in Birmingham and all my friends were either Muslim or atheist. The Muslims were massive hypocrites and the biggest sinners, they won't guide you in the right direction but will bring you down instead. Mosques also don't bring Muslims together, they just go to pray and then piss off. Churches are more inclusive and have different types of events for literally everyone.

Personally I dislike all religions based on how close minded it makes you, it masks you from the real truth that's out in the universe.
Blackcel?
And yes you’re talking about many modern Muslim lads these days

• +1
Reactions: N1666
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: whitegymcel88, Michael Myers and kebab
Avoid interacting with this nigga, he's a fed from a muzzy country/organization. He's into apologetics and his other friends are more into recruiting ISIS members. It's a group of online recruiters actually.
I am pretty sure that @Fiqh is an actual ISIS recruiter. He openly supports them and the acts they commit, and he seems suspicious in general. I hope he gets deported from Germany along with the others.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
I am pretty sure that @Fiqh is an actual ISIS recruiter. He openly supports them and the acts they commit, and he seems suspicious in general. Hope he gets deported from Germany along with the others.
He is actually, terrorists love going to places where there's an abundance of vulnerable, mentally ill men (.org, .is, etc.) so they can prey on them.

• +1
Reactions: Kreatophagia
Inshallah u turn to allah too
I was close to doing it back in 2018. The online jihadists almost had me, but Jesus saved me from that slippery slope. The Pope will convert to Islam before me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: copingtoohardrn and try2beme
Dont listen to rotters here read the Quran translation with open heart bro

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, kebab and try2beme
If you want brotherhood islam isnt the way if you arent in the middle east

Shittiest people in the west maybe in eu too
Fym. If he was muslim id take a bullet for him our brotherhood the most tight u wont understand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and N1666
Fym. If he was muslim id take a bullet for him our brotherhood the most tight u wont understand
Im muslim, are you in the america? If so what state

If you leave Islam they will try and kill you.

@john2
Christianity also has apostacy laws which say you have kill apostates JFL

But as a Muslim I don’t believe they should be in place until the imam reappears in the end of times

• +1
Reactions: kebab
the pope is jewish tbh
Yeah, screw that nigga, I'm not part of his thing tbh. I just used a figure of speech to be more expressive.

• +1
Reactions: kebab
the pope is jewish tbh
He is. The pope even approved of lgbtq. Have u read ur own bible guys lol. Its over when even the pope promotes lgbtq filth. Christianity is dead. The original followers of jesus were muslims the original bible was from Allah but they edited the bible and corrupted it. Same with the torah

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and kebab
Exactly so you cant talk about it tbh, in america there is no islamic brotherhood
I understand its a foreign land. I advise u to make hijrah bro may Allah make it easy for you

Yeah, be brother with the rats and donkeys. That'll help.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I understand its a foreign land. I advise u to make hijrah bro may Allah make it easy for you
My lifes already over tbfh there really isnt a point other than ldar

He is. The pope even approved of lgbtq. Have u read ur own bible guys lol. Its over when even the pope promotes lgbtq filth. Christianity is dead. The original followers of jesus were muslims the original bible was from Allah but they edited the bible and corrupted it. Same with the torah
The pope doesn't represent all Christians nigga. The Quran had versed eaten by sheep and chapters burned, meanwhile the Bible is unchanged

alhamdulillah for islam

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Michael Myers, Eternal_ and jinnu
The pope doesn't represent all Christians nigga. The Quran had versed eaten by sheep and chapters burned, meanwhile the Bible is unchanged
Jfl all u spew are refuted david wood arguments. Watch farid responds he refutes and destroys all ur claims. Legit has a 100 vid playlist dedicated to that.

Jfl all u spew are refuted david wood arguments. Watch farid responds he refutes and destroys all ur claims. Legit has a 100 vid playlist dedicated to that.
Farid respondeds??? JFL that nigga got refuted to oblivion, he's actually a joke who is scared to do live debates

this.

John 14:6​

New International Version​

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
I say the exact same thing about myself but no one believes me

I can't live a lie.but if I could,islam would naturally be the best life strategy a man could take to get bitches and brothers.

I say the exact same thing about myself but no one believes me
and jesus decieved others in the bible and coveted all sins of the world,which means he was a pedo.

• WTF
Reactions: Eternal_