i think i might convert to islam ngl

Farid respondeds??? JFL that nigga got refuted to oblivion, he's actually a joke who is scared to do live debates
And bro u cant be srs saying the bible is unchanged. Theres 72 versions of the bible and ONLY 1 Quran.

And bro u cant be srs saying the bible is unchanged. Theres 72 versions of the bible and ONLY 1 Quran.
Show me one version

If you want a sense of "brotherhood" then just be a Christian. All the churches in my area are extremely social, British muslims aren't people you want to be around (coming from an ex-muslim)
Ironic how you got ughed by the most annoying user in this forums history

Who just happens to be a UK Muslim, imagine conversing with xangsane irl

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters and N1666
Show me one version
Look it up yourself. Same Quran since 1400 years ago. A museum in britain recently found a 1400 year old Quran and they confirmed not a single letter has been changed to this day. Bro all ima say is may Allah guide you. You are biased and have a hatred. If u can do read the quran with an open heart. Ight pce

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Look it up yourself. Same Quran since 1400 years ago. A museum in britain recently found a 1400 year old Quran and they confirmed not a single letter has been changed to this day. Bro all ima say is may Allah guide you. You are biased and have a hatred. If u can do read the quran with an open heart. Ight pce
The Quran is actually a badly written book and I don't have a bias. The Quran is the same cuz all the different ones got destroyed. It's funny how you didn't show me those supposed Bibles

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and VivaCristoRey
Don't waste time. Already argued with him many times and had him humilliated over and over and over again. Can check out our past threads, it didn't matter really that i was smacking him over and over.

He doesn't care really and all he does to desperately reaffirm his weak faith in christianity is to deviate attention and insult Islam. It is very common in christian apologetics sadly.

• +1
Reactions: jinnu and kebab
"where have you seen a muslim incel without kids?"

You can have kids and be an incel, imagine these shitskin goblins tried to have a relationship with an upper-class white woman that came from a rich family, lmao.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator
« Teammates who stop being your teammates if you leave the team »

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
fr makes 0 sense might as well just find normal brother not based on religion.

"where have you seen a muslim incel without kids?"

You can have kids and be an incel, imagine these shitskin goblins tried to have a relationship with an upper-class white woman that came from a rich family, lmao.
Its easy to get white women lol

Its easy to get white women lol
I'm saying it's easier for the average white guy to go to asia and grab women like thailand, philippines or the middle east as compared to an average arab guy who travels to europe. Many things such as money, height, and JBW play as a factor.

i dont actually believe in any god, but would be nice to have a sense of brotherhood
islam is copeland. proof?
i could give you an infinite numbers of incoherence but i'll keep it simple.
allah said that he created humans in a finite way and in a defined number of time. evolution prove the opposite. those subhumans are so manipulated that they even come to deny evolution jfl. its so over for them

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The Quran is actually a badly written book and I don't have a bias. The Quran is the same cuz all the different ones got destroyed. It's funny how you didn't show me those supposed Bibles
You're very biased. Even Christian Arabs say that the Qur'an is a masterpiece in Arabic literature.

why muslim? just join Christianity less contraints.

this is a really weird post. i have also been having ideas of becoming religious again. there is like a common experience among users on the internet i swear :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

You're very biased. Even Christian Arabs say that the Qur'an is a masterpiece in Arabic literature.
It rhymes so it's good *makes nigger music noises*
4078294 3834774 this user is black

Prepared response:

The Quran claims for itself that it is "mubeen" or clear but if you look at it, you will notice that every fifth sentence or so simply doesn't make sense. Many Muslims and experts will tell you otherwise, of course, but the fact is that a fifth of the quranic text is just incomprehensible. The Quran contains sentences which are incomplete and not fully intelligible without the aid of commentaries, foreign words, unfamiliar Arabic words, and words used with other than the normal meaning; adjectives and verb verbs inflected without observance of the concords of gender and number, illogically and ungrammatically applied pronouns which sometimes have no reference; and predicates which in rhymed passages are often remote from the subjects. These and other such aberration in the language have given scope to critics who deny the quran's eloquence. Not to mention it had some random letters scattered around it that no one knows what they mean.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure that @Fiqh is an actual ISIS recruiter. He openly supports them and the acts they commit, and he seems suspicious in general. I hope he gets deported from Germany along with the others.
Retard, I'm just Anti-Shia