i think im going to leave the forum

And you now a mod. Kill yourself
Why do the niggers that joined 3 days ago think they have a place to speak on people on the forum? You're all literal ants, meaningless reply guys that bring nothing to this forum. If 100 of you were banned, nothing would change at all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155 and Deleted member 6128
youre my dads age its beyond over for you nigga gg a 16 year olds status runs laps around you for days start MMAmaxxing maybe youll be the next glover texiera
I already fought against mike tyson and floyd mayweather in my youth and beat both in sparring, you have no idea who you are talking to right now

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Skywalker
I already fought against mike tyson and floyd mayweather in my youth and beat both in sparring, you have no idea who you are talking to right now
5C9C15EF 9C7E 4D31 95FF 3DC87B04A21B

mogged

sure buddy boyo keep training and sparring and maybe you will eventually be able to follow the path I set out for the youth, but I doubt anyone will ever come close to my boxing record
ik ur trolling but i just want to end your momentum, show me a gold medal

ill get back to you in 10-20 business days
i wont be rotting on this forum anymore in 10-20 business days sadly but maybe we will meet in the ring one day buddy

you're not the one deciding if you'll leave or not
its all predetermined

watch all eckhart tolle vids on youtube and read his books for true ascension
Might aswell read the bible and other pointless nonsense after that if you bother reading that spiritual guru weirdo's life advice.

cant decide if him or Soy-lludon is the biggest fraud ever tbh :smonk::feelskek:
Poor soylly boy... The Cards says he either is living happily his marriage with his hard earned becky or that he got killed by some punjabi drug dealer who after killing him removed all of his organs (and facial implants) selling them in the western black market, brutal:feelsuhh::cry:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker