i think im going to leave the forum

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
all i do on the weekend is just stay in my room, play ps4 a bit, and talk to autists and virgins on discord or here on .org

i already have my ascension plan, i already have a good understanding of everything in blackpill

tf else is there to talk about? i end up arguing with retards over stupid stuff, and people trying to drag down eachothers races etc, admittedly im the one doing it the most, to cope with my subhuman height. but its just sad as fuck and pointless

but i have nothing else to do on the weekends. i have no friends anymore

i think ill just try harder to build my life again and or hang out online in places that benefit me like communities dedicated to things that will help me moneymaxx and shit or try to go outside more, or do things that are actually fun.

this site is 100% pointless after you have created ur ascension plan and have deep knowledge of all facets of blackpill

what else can i even do on the weekend tho if i have no friends and no gf, no family?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wadsef, Master_Wanky, poopoohead and 26 others
Goodbye bhai

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 30518
all i do on the weekend is just stay in my room, play ps4 a bit, and talk to autists and virgins on discord or here on .org

i already have my ascension plan, i already have a good understanding of everything in blackpill

tf else is there to talk about? i end up arguing with retards over stupid stuff, and people trying to drag down eachothers races etc, admittedly im the one doing it the most, to cope with my subhuman height. but its just sad as fuck and pointless

i think ill just try harder to build my life again and or hang out online in places that benefit me like communities dedicated to things that will help me moneymaxx and shit or try to go outside more, or do things that are actually fun.

this site is 100% pointless after you have created ur ascension plan and have deep knowledge of all facets of blackpill

what else can i even do on the weekend tho if i have no friends and no gf, no family?
Good for you. Gonna leave this place soon too: looksmax is too addictive wasting here too much time...completely useless :feelsrope:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, Master_Wanky, Prince88 and 14 others
see you Tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, brainregeneration, AlexBrown84 and 24 others
admittedly im the one doing it the most, to cope with my subhuman height
Uh oh, the AI has become self aware.

Best of luck though.

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Zonar, Deleted member 31155 and 1 other person
said the chap with 6 alts under his belt

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, wombleboy12, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
tbh incels.is has some actual useful advice

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
looksmax is too addictive
You sure it's because of .the site itself and not smth else? :feelswat: :feelswat:
3458400 1686270608668

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, aspiringexcel, Mr. President and 4 others
You sure it's because of .the site itself and not smth else? :feelswat: :feelswat:
View attachment 2323471
Who knows...

Looksmax.org has awakened a feeling inside of me... the feeling i did not know i had... something SINISTER... DARK... VERY UNCONVENTIONALLY STRANGE... :feelscry: :feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Skywalker and It'snotover

The only way you'll leave the internet for good is if you nuke that server.

• JFL
Reactions: wayme and Deleted member 26859
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and lunin7
watch all eckhart tolle vids on youtube and read his books for true ascension

tbh this forum only has 2 paths, rot or ascend.

and everyones on the same path. they got a goal on their minds

once ur done ascending and have a devent social circle u dont have any business here anymore

unless u want to help out newbies or browse here to ease ur boredom

its not like anyone will remember us here a week later after we quit,

• +1
Reactions: Master_Wanky, Zonar, norwegianfreak and 3 others
Good for you. Gonna leave this place soon too: looksmax is too addictive wasting here too much time...completely useless :feelsrope:
Please don’t leave I need u

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass, LowTrust and Artemis
Jus
t ban yourself 70 percent do the time like rice guy

Jus

t ban yourself 70 percent do the time like rice guy
He never bans himself: he has like 2 alts at least.

Also, in the meantime, he is writing essays in DMs to other users.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 23218
Over for this forum's AI

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, pig_face and Deleted member 26859
He never bans himself: he has like 2 alts at least.

Also, in the meantime, he is writing essays in DMs to other users.
No alts he is on discord tho I vc to him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Who knows...

Looksmax.org has awakened a feeling inside of me... the feeling i did not know i had... something SINISTER... DARK... VERY UNCONVENTIONALLY STRANGE... :feelscry: :feelshehe:
Brutal, seems like your cuck and bbc fetish era started :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Gaygymmaxx and Artemis
>5'4
>Ascension
Lol

• JFL

What communities though? Been looking for some myself

Based af @Artemis I’m also a cuck for bbc
I mean, why stealing white women from the dating pool when it's all about seeing them getting curried and blacked?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Artemis and Deleted member 23218
If you live in a nice city you could try to do some stress free jobs maybe? I've been watching some YouTube videos about people who do food deliveries on their ebikes and make like $30 an hour, not much but seems chill af so something I'd try if I did live on a nice city ngl

Fixing little things that bother you or need attention could also help, for example I just arranged my room to be more efficient with my daily routine and to look better.
Fixed a small problem with my motorcycle too.

After doing little things my brain often feels satisfied and am able to rot in peace.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and emeraldglass

:soy: my friends are no use to me after I’ve milked out the knowledge I want from them :soy:

Fool. This site is a community not a means to your end. Rope.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Master_Wanky, studymaxxer, emeraldglass and 3 others
:soy: my friends are no use to me after I’ve milked out the knowledge I want from them :soy:

Fool. This site is a community not a means to your end. Rope.
cope, only someone with no friends irl would consider this site a community

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
cope, only someone with no friends irl would consider this site a community

What about someone who likes the culture here and dislikes the way normies behave?

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
"my friends are no use to me after I’ve milked out the knowledge I want from them"

why would you expect everyone who joins this site to be part of the "community". You'd be surprised at the amount of people who just want the looksmax tips and nothing else 😂

@thecel

regardless, you seem like a cool guy, feel free to add me on discord I can tell you in pms if you're interested

regardless, you seem like a cool guy, feel free to add me on discord I can tell you in pms if you're interested
this goes for you too brother!

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 31155 and It'snotover
What about someone who likes the culture here and dislikes the way normies behave?
We used to be strong 2019 2020. Now it's no more.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh, optimisticzoomer and emeraldglass

No fam? How?

the smartest thing you can do is leave this shithole

Where Else do you discuss moneymaxxing ideas? Every Other Site i find is Shit for that topic.
Or what discord Servers are you using?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Many such cases.

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Deleted member 29581
Don’t leave the forum

@Ai Impact whicho sexy ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

And you now a mod. Kill yourself

n

bad take farming EXP from ugly incels is based and mandatory for character building

you will never leave this place, you dont have the discipline for it. I experience first hand how hard it is and only managed to quit because of my unrelenting discipline. good lucky buddy boyo, you are stuck here forever tho.

you will never leave this place, you dont have the discipline for it. I experience first hand how hard it is and only managed to quit because of my unrelenting discipline. good lucky buddy boyo, you are stuck here forever tho.
if youre above the age of 18 on this forum its over for you shutup + you give unrealistic ratings because you resinate in ugliness with general consensus ugly guys

if youre above the age of 18 on this forum its over for you shutup + you give unrealistic ratings because you resinate in ugliness with general consensus ugly guys
i have never given an unrealistic rating in my life also I'm 34 put some respect on my name

i have never given an unrealistic rating in my life also I'm 34 put some respect on my name
youre my dads age its beyond over for you nigga gg a 16 year olds status runs laps around you for days start MMAmaxxing maybe youll be the next glover texiera