I think its bullshit to increase your IQ as a kid. I Had a great childhood and started increasing my IQ at 18yo

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
A great childhood is more important than increasing IQ as a kid, also ur IQ increases automatically as a kid anyway.

I did everything right by not increasing my IQ as a Kid, (i just had fun and played games online) only started at 18yo, and became the smartest man in the world very quickly, at 20yo i was already smartest, but at 33yo now im an alien, Not even same species, thats how high IQ i am some people never start lol

If i had a son i would not increase his IQ until he is 18yo, and when he turns 18 would start to dramatically increase his IQ like i did myself.

Kids who increase their IQ burn out quickly when they are adult.

Childhood should be fun and spent playing games.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, future_mogger, The Antichrist and 5 others
We don’t have time to play games.

You must be 140 IQ + 7ft + 6.75 PSL + 8x6 cock + famous + millionaire + low inhib + NT to get a loyal MTB.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yaarhuni, future_mogger, Spergi and 4 others
Mvp what's your ward, when I go to Germany I'll visit you

• +1
Reactions: stunna
A great childhood is more important than increasing IQ as a kid, also ur IQ increases automatically as a kid anyway.

I did everything right by not increasing my IQ as a Kid, (i just had fun and played games online) only started at 18yo, and became the smartest man in the world very quickly, at 20yo i was already smartest, but at 33yo now im an alien, Not even same species, thats how high IQ i am some people never start lol

If i had a son i would not increase his IQ until he is 18yo, and when he turns 18 would start to dramatically increase his IQ like i did myself.

3927185 72006234 473B 40F3 8BBE 8C329C111394

High iq post mvp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stunna and pig_face
G4P is hard but pays

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Spergi

i love your pfp so much bro :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
It is impossible to raise your IQ, it is one of those things that is truly and forever fixed based on genes and early childhood experience.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 6′2 still over
Games increase iq. Diet during childhood especially during first 120 days after birth is most important for brain growth

You guys ever think this world is fucked? Like what's the main point in life?