I think these soft features are too underrated

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I see all Chadfish or goodlooking guys on Instagram all have nice plumps pink lips, good eyesbrows and good eyelashes

Like after leanmax musclesmax, you need to minoxmax, lattisemax, subtle eyecurlermax, lips balm+hydrationmax. Then fashionmax.

IMG 0798

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, basedblackpiller, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, NarrowBones and zipzam
autism

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @andy9432 @mbolo @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Jungcuck @Eli @Gonthar

Thoughts???

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I see all Chadfish or goodlooking guys on Instagram all have nice plumps pink lips, good eyesbrows and good eyelashes

Like after leanmax musclesmax, you need to minoxmax, lattisemax, subtle eyecurlermax, lips balm+hydrationmax. Then fashionmax.
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @Iasacrko @andy9432 @mbolo @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Jungcuck @Eli @Gonthar

Thoughts???
ethnic/mixedfishing

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Mixedfishing is where a person changes their appearance – through their clothes, skin tone, hair style, makeup, or even how they speak or behave – to try to mimic a specific aesthetic associated with having mixed heritage.

The person can draw upon elements of Blackness, or typically South Asian, East Asian, Arab, or any non-white features, to create their ‘perfect’ combination of racial ambiguity.

Mixedfishing isn’t only about using a darker shade of fake tan or slapping on a voluminous curly weave, there are subtleties in the practice and it can be achieved through certain styles of dressing, makeup choices and, for performers, even singing certain styles or genre of music.

Mixedfishing could include, but isn’t limited to:

• Surgical procedures to create larger lips
  • Wearing dark fake tan
  • Wearing styles that have cultural significance for a minoritised group
  • Playing into stereotypes about a minoritised group (i.e. acting ‘gangster’ in a music video)

Mixedfishing is where a person changes their appearance – through their clothes, skin tone, hair style, makeup, or even how they speak or behave – to try to mimic a specific aesthetic associated with having mixed heritage.

The person can draw upon elements of Blackness, or typically South Asian, East Asian, Arab, or any non-white features, to create their ‘perfect’ combination of racial ambiguity.

Mixedfishing isn’t only about using a darker shade of fake tan or slapping on a voluminous curly weave, there are subtleties in the practice and it can be achieved through certain styles of dressing, makeup choices and, for performers, even singing certain styles or genre of music.

Mixedfishing could include, but isn’t limited to:

• Surgical procedures to create larger lips
  • Wearing dark fake tan
  • Wearing styles that have cultural significance for a minoritised group
  • Playing into stereotypes about a minoritised group (i.e. acting ‘gangster’ in a music video)
its called black face and i'd do if not arrested in gta

Looks like someone read the hierarchy of aesthetics thread

• Woah
its called black face and i'd do if not arrested in gta
both foid and male influencers mixedfish and pick the same features again and again to mimic and profit off

Yeah eyebrows and eyelashes are important but Latisse can fuck up your fat pads around the eye and minox can cause serious sides for some unlucky people

Yeah eyebrows and eyelashes are important but Latisse can fuck up your fat pads around the eye and minox can cause serious sides for some unlucky people

Yeah idk if my eye fatpad gone from sleep deprivation or minox tbh

Yeah idk if my eye fatpad gone from sleep deprivation or minox tbh
I don’t think minox causes fatpad loss, it’s just latisse

• +1
dense eyelashes are a huge halo — mine are black and long but the bottom and inner lashes could use more density, they would mog irl. I saw some guy with giga dense black lashes and it was striking af.

I started using volufiline on my undereyes so if it shows promise I will buy latisse, still a little too scared about the potential orbital fat loss

• Woah
Also OP what are you doing for lipmaxxing

dense eyelashes are a huge halo — mine are black and long but the bottom and inner lashes could use more density, they would mog irl. I saw some guy with giga dense black lashes and it was striking af.

I started using volufiline on my undereyes so if it shows promise I will buy latisse, still a little too scared about the potential orbital fat loss
Don't fw lattise
Gave me permanent redness around my eyes.
I'm using castor oil rn, it might be cope but it worked for eyebrows

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Don't fw lattise
Gave me permanent redness around my eyes.
I'm using castor oil rn, it might be cope but it worked for eyebrows

Perma redness around eyes? Thats not heard of

Also can I just use eyelashes curler without lattise then?

Perma redness around eyes? Thats not heard of

Also can I just use eyelashes curler without lattise then?
S0bgvkwnde281
something like this
I'm not sure if it's permanent, but it's been a week and it hasn't really disappeared.

It could just be me. Some ppl don't have these reactions to lattise.

I curl my eyelashes with Vaseline and my hand

• Woah
View attachment 2551809something like this
I'm not sure if it's permanent, but it's been a week and it hasn't really disappeared.

It could just be me. Some ppl don't have these reactions to lattise.

I curl my eyelashes with Vaseline and my hand

I cant seem to curl my lashes with my fingers and Vaseline