I traced the oldest looksmaxxer

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, FutureSlayer, Deleted member 33775 and 3 others
post pics pls

lol at neurotics in the comments saying that is a lot of surgeries. Just cheek implants and some shit to his nose.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
$6500 for those operations in total.

In 2023 you would be lucky to get septoplasty alone for $8k when not covered by a medical need (insurance).

2008-2013 was the perfect time to looksmax, surgeons operating on males only had a couple clients a year.
Now they have hundreds, with another few hundred in backlog.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
$6500 for those operations in total.

In 2023 you would be lucky to get septoplasty alone for $8k when not covered by a medical need (insurance).

2008-2013 was the perfect time to looksmax, surgeons operating on males only had a couple clients a year.
Now they have hundreds, with another few hundred in backlog.
Dating apps wasn't that popular or really a thing back in 2008-2013, so I'm not so sure about that. It's better to be good looking now compared to many years ago because with dating apps. It just makes it easier to meet girls and you can find your type on there way easier compared to real life. It's really a game changer especially for good looking guys who aren't that NT. Would you say after you glowed up? Did you have most of your success through dating apps or real life like bars and clubs? My guess would be dating apps as I even know a guy who is very good looking, but was able to meet many girls solely for hookups, and he wouldn't be able to come close to getting those numbers through than bars and clubs. Not even a close comparison. It's more of a risk getting that many hookups in bars and clubs compared to dating apps as well.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy