I tried MDMA for the first time

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
I decided to try MDMA for the first time. At first, I thought it wasn't working but after about an hour it just hit me out of nowhere. I can't even describe the feelings I was having, the unimaginable euphoria, empathy for others and love, the feelings to an extent that I never felt. I smoked some weed as well.

I went on some kind of a rave/party with my bros. For context, I'm 18 years old, kinda shy type of a guy, probably 4 or 5 PSL, 6ft1, gymcel and never had a girlfriend. At first, I was feeling very anxious, but after it hit me the anxiety was definitely worth it since I had one of the best nights of my life.

I confidence mogged everyone, was as lowinhib as it gets. I felt like rejection isn't even possible. I was making new friends, dancing with the girls and making out with them. I also did something more with this one girl but the problem is that she was a bit fat and not really that good looking (I mogged her) and everyone filmed me but I don't honestly care, except my chadlite friends are making fun of me. She even paid for my uber back home.

I think everyone who struggles to approach should definitely try this, you just won't understand what I mean until you try it. Just make sure that it's really MDMA and not something else.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Htobrother, Ritalincel and 1 other person
cope
just concaine maxxxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
No mdma for your face

@Nosecel9000 alt?

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
mdma is great for parties, but don't use it more than once a month and don't overdose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328 and Ruby
Did you literally make an account to post this?

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3328
Jfl @ taking drugs to feel better

• JFL
drugs are copemaxxing

• +1
It's the best cope ever. You can't even imagine
I’m so high inhibition that I don’t even think about touching drugs jfl

• So Sad
Did you turn into an obnoxious cunt?

• JFL
  • So Sad
No, that's the exact opposite of what MDMA does.

• +1
Just don't get addicted man. Use it with brain and nothing will happen. It doesn't have any side effects if you use it properly.

• +1
You have friends ? Fakecel

• JFL
yeah i should MDMA maxxing.
overdose.

was it easy to get MDMA? how do i get it?
I have a friend that I got it from, probably not that hard to get it, you just have to know someone, probably best to test it before use if you get it from someone you don't really know or trust. It helped me massively since I'm afraid of rejection. Also, make sure to not take it more often than every 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I have a friend that I got it from, probably not that hard to get it, you just have to know someone, probably best to test it before use if you get it from someone you don't really know or trust. It helped me massively since I'm afraid of rejection. Also, make sure to not take it more often than every 3 months.
im just gonna inject a lot to die

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and toolateforme