I used to act like Sasuke to get girls

StraightHeadJames

StraightHeadJames

Musician 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️ of the narcy Pirates

When I was 15 I legit used to sit like this in school, hands kept together in front of my mouth like an autistic retard.
I did this after watching Naruto and saw how all the girls are in love with Sasuke, the cool quiet guy instead of Naruto, the over the top loud funny guy.

So I acted like him, I always spoke as If I am the smartest guy in the room and ignored every single girl. Not that they had a crush on me, but it happens that some girls talk to you at school and I just ignored them and scoffed. I legit went like "Hmph." and looked annoyed when girls said something to me.

This worked for me since I was an incredibily autistic nigga, like legit the sunlight would make my eyes water non stop and if I was in a place with a lot of people my ears would ring and I would feel dizzy.

I don't know how I improved this much tho I'm still autistic but I was like almost low functioning back then JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, murdah, Imretarded? and 26 others
Images   2024 02 29T161030491

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Don Alejo Garza, ifyouwannabemylover and 18 others
just be sasuke theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, ominion, Zeruel and 4 others
View attachment 2775075

When I was 15 I legit used to sit like this in school, hands kept together in front of my mouth like an autistic retard.
I did this after watching Naruto and saw how all the girls are in love with Sasuke, the cool quiet guy instead of Naruto, the over the top loud funny guy.

So I acted like him, I always spoke as If I am the smartest guy in the room and ignored every single girl. Not that they had a crush on me, but it happens that some girls talk to you at school and I just ignored them and scoffed. I legit went like "Hmph." and looked annoyed when girls said something to me.

This worked for me since I was an incredibily autistic nigga, like legit the sunlight would make my eyes water non stop and if I was in a place with a lot of people my ears would ring and I would feel dizzy.

I don't know how I improved this much tho I'm still autistic but I was like almost low functioning back then JFL.
Bro made me laugh so hard thx bro u made my day, I hope you will ascend and become the happiest human being

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, oxymoron, StraightHeadJames and 1 other person
Sasukemaxxing is legit

Just dgaf
Jestermaxxer Naruto didn't understand why the hoes didn't like him, while the calm and collected prettyboy got all the attention and his anti-social attitude made him look "mysterious"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded?, Obito and 4 others
Sasukemaxxing is legit

Just dgaf
Jestermaxxer Naruto didn't understand why the hoes didn't like him, while the calm and collected prettyboy got all the attention and his anti-social attitude made him look "mysterious"
Or maybe it’s like tenten said “omg he’s so hot 🥵” yeah let’s say it was SASGAYs actions that got him pussy lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded?, ominion and 2 others
View attachment 2775075

IMG 5939

• JFL
Reactions: murdah, Imretarded?, pig_face and 2 others
Bro made me laugh so hard thx bro u made my day, I hope you will ascend and become the happiest human being
Thxn bro U a good guy we need more like U I hope U have good day today :)

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and StraightHeadJames
low inhib mogger

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
relatable user ngl i get sensory autism when i go to shopping malls and have to walk past so many people

Ultimate blackpill. Whore Sakura still wanted Sasuke after he almost killed her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and GabachoCopium
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
I had a friend in middle school who literally sat like that
Nigga was cringe af

• JFL
I had a friend that told me that we should do this at school.

• JFL
imagine acting like an anime character to get laid. But since it works kudos.

• JFL