I walked into the sea at night and started screaming out of frustration that i'm a manlet

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
It was quite stormy and I walked in until the water was up to my belly button. I put my arms out and started screaming as loud as I can to show my frustration and unhappiness with the fact that i'm a 6'0 manlet emperor.
I screamed and screamed until my throat was sore.

When I turned around to walk out of the sea, I saw a couple there standing looking at me. The guy awkwardly turned to his girlfriend and kinda smiled at her as to say "what the fuck is he doing?" before they both started walking away.

Even from a distance I could see the guy was even shorter than me so there was no reason he should've been laughing at me.

I pretended that I am Chico on a catwalk and I was humming "Monster" by Lady Gaga. Sadly, they walked away before I got out of the water so I couldn't mog him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, Deleted member 5061, sytyl and 12 others
6'0.5 and i heightmog 90%+ of the guys i see dunno why its such a big problem for u
sure it could be better

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Karstossos, goat2x and 1 other person
6'0.5 and i heightmog 90%+ of the guys i see dunno why its such a big problem for u
sure it could be better
I get mogged all the time by high school and college students. I'm sick of seeing 6'4+ heightmogging monsters. They make me very suicidal. I am unable to breath for a few seconds and I have to sit down whenever I get heightmogged. It brings me immense pain.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and owlofathena
I get mogged all the time by high school and college students
literally impossible
u might not be measuring correctly
at my school 2 years ago there was like 3 ppl above 6'1 out of 250

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Deleted member 3795
I put my arms out and started screaming as loud as I can to show my frustration and unhappiness with the fact that i'm a 6'0 manlet emperor.
I screamed and screamed until my throat was sore.
tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, TsarTsar444, Patient A and 6 others
literally impossible
u might not be measuring correctly
at my school 2 years ago there was like 3 ppl above 6'1 out of 250
In my school the tallest guy was 6'7/8 but there were plenty of 6'3+ guys. I was average at the very best aka manlet.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
Imagine if you were 5ft7

• +1
Imagine if you were 5ft7
If I was 5’7 I wouldn’t be alive. I’m on the verge of suicide already. My dad is legit 5’4. I wonder how he copes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Beetlejuice
Height is the only pill I don't understand tbh, I'm legit 6'4 and I never got anything out of it except few mires. I think the height halo is very overrated

• WTF
  • +1
Height is the only pill I don't understand tbh, I'm legit 6'4 and I never got anything out of it except few mires. I think the height halo is very overrated
How is it overrated to make other men look like legit children next to you?

bumo
life is constant hell as long as I am not 6'4

Jesus dude, i'm from the Netherlands and i rarely see people above 6'1 hell above 6'0

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos
Jesus dude, i'm from the Netherlands and i rarely see people above 6'1 hell above 6'0
I see 6'4+ college students everyday and I don't go out much.

Last edited:
Elliot Rodger do a similar thing when he throw somewhere his copy of the secret JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Autism is off the charts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795