I want to go to school but not do work

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I’ll essentially be working for myself for majority of the next few years and im too autistic to make friends naturally. So I need an environment where I’m essentially forced to communicate with others.

Might go University in 2024 stay for 3/4 years and do a business degree easiest thing possible tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, incel194012940 and thereallegend
Lies I’ll probably never go back to school unless I get admitted into American schools although unlikely

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anactualdude, AsGoodAsItGets and thereallegend
u got scholarship?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I wish I went to a mixed school and was Chad so I could just strut around like I'm in a US High School show, or get all the girls like it's a Kdrama.

I can go for free in the UK but for America I’d have to pay full price
how to get free uni in UK? be chad? be high IQ?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 18879
do you think id rope if i went to uni? i reckon i would
You probably would especially if you isolate yourself a lot you’d also see quite a few blackpills
how to get free uni in UK? be chad? be high IQ?
No It’s basically free for everyone the 9k a year loan can get cut to 4.5k if you stay at home and travel to university. Resulting in a mere debt of like 16/17k

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 18879
You probably would especially if you isolate yourself a lot you’d also see quite a few blackpills

No It’s basically free for everyone the 9k a year loan can get cut to 4.5k if you stay at home and travel to university. Resulting in a mere debt of like 16/17k
I been thinking of LARPing going to university for student loan, then just spending the money on w/e since I'll be dead soon

• +1
Already thinking like a wagie...

I remember last night's post. Don't let the 9-5 get to you bro...

Theres no life to be missed if you didnt go to a uni. Its all a psyop.

Only the top ones are worth it marginally but ironically at least I was working (classes + assignments + projects) around 14-18h a day including weekends.

Youre better off building your agency, yt and discord and vacationing in top digital nomad locations

Jfl at learning from teachers who make less than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and OmiaSubhuman
Already thinking like a wagie...

I remember last night's post. Don't let the 9-5 get to you bro...

Theres no life to be missed if you didnt go to a uni. Its all a psyop.

Only the top ones are worth it marginally but ironically at least I was working (classes + assignments + projects) around 14-18h a day including weekends.

Youre better off building your agency, yt and discord and vacationing in top digital nomad locations

Jfl at learning from teachers who make less than you.
example is co-work setups in dxb on the jumeira

• +1
I been thinking of LARPing going to university for student loan, then just spending the money on w/e since I'll be dead soon
Another gold farmer lost in the abyss...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Uni is shit now in the UK - repayments are now 40 years instead of 30, threshold to pay has now been reduced from £27,660 to £25,000 and with the interest rate so high you’ll need to be on like £200k per year to pay it off - therefore people are guaranteed to be paying it for the whole 40 years.

Or just be born in Scotland and get free uni!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and OmiaSubhuman
Lies I’ll probably never go back to school unless I get admitted into American schools although unlikely
are you applying this application cycle? If so I can help u out

• +1
are you applying this application cycle? If so I can help u out
I want to apply this year but I'm 100% certain I won't get into my desired schools unless I resit some of my exams from this year which I don't mind it's just annoying.

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
I want to apply this year but I'm 100% certain I won't get into my desired schools unless I resit some of my exams from this year which I don't mind it's just annoying.
if its the difference between like a random unknown american university vs. a top 30-40 university its 1000% worth it

• +1