I will ascend with anti-social anxietymaxxing , voicemaxxing , socialmaxxing , looksmaxxing

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, N8verBegan, socialcel and 5 others
Most also talk more so I can talk more fluently , I’m not used to talking much

Surely your making yourself seem more aspie

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and the MOUSE

Thoughts on promethazine anti anxiety serotonin? I'm thinking to get soon as also helps sleep, makes feel good; idk long term tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Sorry dawg but I could help but notice you sound the exact same as Adam Lanza 😂😂 How did bro survive???

• JFL
"right now i am voicemaxxing-" 🤓 👆

jesus, i can hear your jewish heritage through your stupid jew voice, i wish hitler actually eliminated you nappy fucks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, desilva, St. Fraudcel and 8 others
Thoughts on promethazine anti anxiety serotonin? I'm thinking to get soon as also helps sleep, makes feel good; idk long term tho
Not a useful answer but my only honest answer is I don’t really have much thoughts on it . Never heard of it before , I may look into it tho

The only thought I have is not based on any knowledge of that drug specifically but a generalization that drugs are not optimal long term for OVERALL health but can be a compromise if u cannot fix the root cause quickly

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
You sound like a robot with autism

• +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill, Deleted member 57356, mvp2v1 and 1 other person

jesus, i can hear your jewish heritage through your stupid jew voice, i wish hitler actually eliminated you nappy fucks
I’m not Jewish retard , if my voice is a semblance to Jews it’s because they Jews messed with my development with their Jew factors like parasites chemicals subliminals

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado and mvp2v1
you sound like eliott rodger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, Deleted member 57356, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
2 things stook out to me listening to this

1. autism, the way you talk is very aspie
2. you talk like me (cc point number 1)

• +1
Sounds robotic and soulless
Reminds me of pekka eric auvinen (without the thick finnish accent)

• So Sad
Nigga sounds like a serial killer

What are your plans for reduce anxiety though

• Hmm...
You have the cadence of Elliot, it's scary how similar you both sound as well as articulate your words. You need more low inhib in your voice to sound NT

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and mvp2v1

• Love it

Take phenibut for anti anxiety and go on yubo since you look young, you could probably lose ur virginity there if u kpopmaxx

Also try not to talk like this irl, it sounds robotic

• +1
"you girls have never been attracted to me
i dont know why you girls have never been attracted to me
but i will punish you all for it"

• Love it
what do you do for voicemaxxing? how do you voicemaxx? gimme your training routine.
I just record myself and the play it to see how it sounds

Started yesterday

why do you pause so much between words, you say the words quickly but pause so much it makes you a pain to listen to

• +1
why do you pause so much between words, you say the words quickly but pause so much it makes you a pain to listen to
I need to get more fluent , I rarely talk irl and when I do it’s very simple responses like of someone asks me something

I have trouble constructing my ideas as I’m speaking and thinking of the right words fluently

I need to get more fluent , I rarely talk irl and when I do it’s very simple responses like of someone asks me something

I have trouble constructing my ideas as I’m speaking and thinking of the right words fluently
go talk with close friends or parents jfl

Caged

go talk with close friends or parents jfl
I have no friends , yeah I will talk with my parents more . I used to just be in my room all day online . Yesterday I talked to my mom to help overcome my anxiety

• So Sad
Reactions: mirrormogger
I just record myself and the play it to see how it sounds

Started yesterday
nigga i mean drop your training routine, recording yourself ain't training m