I will be back in 4 months

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I was going to kill myself this morning but I decided I’ll give it one last push to ascend.

I was at the train platform and was going to jump but sitting there I thought I’d give myself one more chance to ascend but this is the last time tbh.

I’ve deleted every number and tinder. I’ve deleted all my pics.

I’ve decided that I’d no longer want to live a life where I can only fuck mtbs and have to basically beg for it. Get ghosted constantly by mid girls.

I do not make the cut right now at all.

Unless I get to a lookslevel where I can fuck htbs on tinder and have girls much more receptive to me I will kill myself.
So yes, this next few months I will do everything to ascend and be back in around 4 months with new pics etc. if it is still over I will 100% be killing myself. So yes, wish me luck boys and see you all in a few months.

It really is make or break I am not joking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, 3virtues, Manletmachine and 25 others
I must have dementia

Because I don’t remember asking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rteme, Manletmachine, 7zyzz7 and 12 others
The tinder ban really affected u that much huh

good luck

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and WishIwasChico
Wtf man u need mental help.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 3virtues, Manletmachine, Moldovancel and 1 other person
no fucks given, 1 week u have nothing to brag about now u wanna kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: rteme, Manletmachine, buflek and 3 others
Wtf man u need mental help.
Nah bro why should I live a life where I have to fuck mid girls while a guy who says he is in prison has hot girls begging to fuck him.

I’d rather just jump in front of a train. That’s probably what is gonna happen but oh well

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
Lol there weren’t brag at all the girls were all mtbs and even 5’2 obese curries could fuck them with rizz.

I am invisible to girls I find attractive so no point living

Why live a life fucking girls you’re not even attracted to?

Why live a life begging and clowning for chads left overs??

Why live a life is girls constantly ghost you even when they are mid af?

Why live

i mean you sit on dating apps 24/7 and get nothing from it maybe you need to deep your life yeah,fraud in front camera so when the firls see you in real life they feel catfished and dont hit you up again lil nigga

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
He never really had anything to brag about only in his and incel minds

• +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and WishIwasChico
the pictures you use in dating apps they are probs all frauded and front camera which you just dont look the same irl to them
I literally had sex with a girl last night who I had hooked up with before off apps.

I’ve been to drinks with girls and they’ve invited me back to their house? Wtf are you talking about my guy.

My slay rate once meeting girls is like 95%. Pretty sure I’m not a catfish but ok my guy

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Lol there weren’t brag at all the girls were all mtbs and even 5’2 obese curries could fuck them with rizz.

Are u like chad or something?

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
See you soon bhais hopefully I make it @the BULL @tristan18 @Sprinkles

@the BULL we told him he was gonna regret it…

I knew you was depressed, post but clarity is fucking hard when you fuck an ugly MTB.

I got depressed after only messaging Fat MTBs on dating apps and faking being attracted to them to just have them say i’m good looking.

I can’t imagine you since you are fucking them too (but atleast they ain’t fat)

Work on your mental health, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues and WishIwasChico
Unless I get to a lookslevel where I can fuck htbs on tinder and have girls much more receptive to me I will kill myself.
Imagjne being rich, having a nice car, having a nice job, being good looking and STILL being this mental. Count your blessings nigga.
if it is still over I will 100% be killing myself. So yes, wish me luck boys and see you all in a few months.
Truly sad.
You already looksmaxxed boyo, you have perfect skin and you are groomed.

Only thing you can max is your style and hair.

There are guys who would kill to be in your position. Sure you’re not getting high-class stacies but so what? You don’t need them, MTB’s are good enough in my book.

I myself have installed Tinder recently and got some matches with a few beckies. I could use some of your knowledge and experience on dating cause I’ve yet to meet them.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and negativetiltedheart
I was going to kill myself this morning but I decided I’ll give it one last push to ascend.

I was at the train platform and was going to jump but sitting there I thought I’d give myself one more chance to ascend but this is the last time tbh.

I’ve decided that I’d no longer want to live a life where I can only fuck mtbs and have to basically beg for it. Get ghosted constantly by mid girls.

So yes, this next few months I will do everything to ascend and be back in around 4 months with new pics etc. if it is still over I will 100% be killing myself. So yes, wish me luck boys and see you all in a few months.

I would have laughed my ass off if you kys. You deserve it you bragging cunt.

:lul::lul::lul:

Bro think he hamza.

Good luck on your ascension bhai.

The man who loves walking will walk further than the man who loves the destination.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

It is the road that teaches you the most about your destination.

• Love it
Th
Bro think he hamza.

Good luck on your ascension bhai.

The man who loves walking will walk further than the man who loves the destination.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

It is the road that teaches you the most about your destination.
Thank you Bhai them wise words are really good motivation I will save that.

• Love it
Reactions: kebab
Repent to god, that train you jump is gonna take you a one way trip to hell otherwise for your hedonistic lifestyle.

bro you're healthy, wealthy, good looking. no need to stress about it. those stacies you see on apps are reserved for gigachads like @NarrowBones . you still have it better than 99% of the population

• +1
Reactions: 3virtues
Good luck brother maybe go talk to a psychologist

• JFL
I will leave too for a while will miss you keep your head up brother

• +1
Imagjne being rich, having a nice car, having a nice job, being good looking and STILL being this mental. Count your blessings nigga.

Truly sad.

You already looksmaxxed boyo, you have perfect skin and you are groomed.

Only thing you can max is your style and hair.
He is prob larping

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and PseudoMaxxer
Nigga you really about to kill yourself over dumb bitches that get over 12000 likes in a single day on dating apps…

That game is stacked against you…

EA58DF68 757C 4CC8 A55B 465F45C6396E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues, WishIwasChico and PseudoMaxxer
I will leave too for a while will miss you keep your head up brother
yes bhai you are chad already and dont struggle life began for you and you have great potential. Lucky you won't have shit life i have

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 22924
yes bhai you are chad already and dont struggle life began for you and you have great potential. Lucky you won't have shit life i have
My life is kinda shit right now but its time to start grinding brother see you soon

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Deleted member 22924

Buddy boyo, I am on accutane which will last for 4-6 more months plus I have some hardmaxx scheduled in 4 months from now, so see you then in ascended realm.

• Love it

good luck with roping you goddamn sex haver!!! fuck you! how dare you to complain about having sex with MTBs you shameless dog?! fuck you!

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Clown Show
Buddy boyo, I am on accutane which will last for 4-6 more months plus I have some hardmaxx scheduled in 4 months from now, so see you then in ascended realm.
good luck bhai i hope you ascend to where you want to be - see you soon

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
you're blue eyed ramirez bro why don't you make tik toks
Bc my eye spacing looks slightly close set and people will make fun of me for it.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: URL code, PointOfNoReturn and the BULL
Bc my eye spacing looks slightly close set and people will make fun of me for it.
no bro maher has close set eyes too it doesn't matter jfl ratios are mostly cope. it's all about looking like a terminator

Good luck + take care bro