I will be back in 4 months

thats stupid to kys over that, stay strong brother.

no bro maher has close set eyes too it doesn't matter jfl ratios are mostly cope. it's all about looking like a terminator
Is an esr of 0.443 fine? Creating attractive said it was at the very bottom of ideal of 0.443-0.475

• +1
Reactions: URL code, Mike141, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
Is an esr of 0.443 fine? Creating attractive said it was at the very bottom of ideal of 0.443-0.475
yes bro just do tik toks you'll go viral as fuck. girls will worship you as the second coming of ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
yes bro just do tik toks you'll go viral as fuck. girls will worship you as the second coming of ramirez
Ok i will try to take a face video today and post here if people make fun of me I’m slitting my arms open again but if not I’ll make a TikTok

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: URL code, Mike141, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
@WishIwasChico What 4 month will change? Will you do any hardmaxx?

Imagine roping because of girls ghosting you :feelskek:

Ok i will try to take a face video today and post here if people make fun of me I’m slitting my arms open again but if not I’ll make a TikTok
don't listen to dalits they won't admit you're gigachad. send it to me if you feel like

Imagine roping because of girls ghosting you :feelskek:
it's understandable. girls sent me to the ward, i got horse tranquillizers that made me baloon up. if you don't have a powerful mindset girls will ruin your life with a blink of their eyes

it's understandable. girls sent me to the ward, i got horse tranquillizers that made me baloon up. if you don't have a powerful mindset girls will ruin your life with a blink of their eyes
Sorry about that but life is a lot more than 10 seconds of orgasm and caring about girls that much

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Sorry about that but life is a lot more than 10 seconds of orgasm and caring about girls that much
true. it's all about a stable job and a girlfriend that you meet in college. slaying is cope

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337
no tag no care

true. it's all about a stable job and a girlfriend that you meet in college. slaying is cope
Yes being loved and trusted by one girl is better than having 50+ body count imo

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Bc my eye spacing looks slightly close set and people will make fun of me for it.
that makes sense why you were defending close set eyes on my other post using a 1 in a thousand example of ian sommerholder 😭 sadly eye spacing is more important then anything here is a clear example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I was going to kill myself this morning but I decided I’ll give it one last push to ascend.

I was at the train platform and was going to jump but sitting there I thought I’d give myself one more chance to ascend but this is the last time tbh.

I’ve deleted every number and tinder. I’ve deleted all my pics.

I’ve decided that I’d no longer want to live a life where I can only fuck mtbs and have to basically beg for it. Get ghosted constantly by mid girls.

I do not make the cut right now at all.

Unless I get to a lookslevel where I can fuck htbs on tinder and have girls much more receptive to me I will kill myself.
So yes, this next few months I will do everything to ascend and be back in around 4 months with new pics etc. if it is still over I will 100% be killing myself. So yes, wish me luck boys and see you all in a few months.

It really is make or break I am not joking.
GL

that makes sense why you were defending close set eyes on my other post using a 1 in a thousand example of ian sommerholder 😭 sadly eye spacing is more important then anything here is a clear exampleView attachment 2573263
I was defending everything not just close set eyes, mine aren’t nearly as bad as Brad pits brother.

• +1
Reactions: URL code, Mike141 and PointOfNoReturn
Bro even if u ascend more i dont think it’ll make a big difference, its the same game and its tiring . I genuinely believe HTBs dont even use dating apps or swipe , its suifuel trying to kill yurself with more roids o surgeries when the end result might b the same , according to female nature :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
bro ur a mogger please be safe and realize ur in a amazing position compared to most men i get it tho bhai i hope u find happiness unironically therapy could help or just talk to someone IRL. Killing urself would be a waste don't do that please

There are guys who would kill to be in your position. Sure you’re not getting high-class stacies but so what? You don’t need them, MTB’s are good enough in my book.

I myself have installed Tinder recently and got some matches with a few beckies. I could use some of your knowledge and experience on dating cause I’ve yet to meet them.
The hardest part about the blackpill is realizing that no matter how good looking and tall u are u will never have the same smv as stacylite plus even htbs without status or money to go with it. Legit sucks

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
damn hope you can ascend gl

I was going to kill myself this morning but I decided I’ll give it one last push to ascend.

I was at the train platform and was going to jump but sitting there I thought I’d give myself one more chance to ascend but this is the last time tbh.

I’ve decided that I’d no longer want to live a life where I can only fuck mtbs and have to basically beg for it. Get ghosted constantly by mid girls.

Unless I get to a lookslevel where I can fuck htbs on tinder and have girls much more receptive to me I will kill myself.
So yes, this next few months I will do everything to ascend and be back in around 4 months with new pics etc. if it is still over I will 100% be killing myself. So yes, wish me luck boys and see you all in a few months.

Take care

Just rope tbh

what looksmaxes are you going to do ? shaving your head and lifting weights ?nothing will changue buddy boyo, if you are on good weight just get the surgeries you need done or moneymaxx

Reactions farming weasel.
Cried about going off forum.

Then posted thread about fucking HTB. 🤣

what looksmaxes are you going to do ? shaving your head and lifting weights ?nothing will changue buddy boyo, if you are on good weight just get the surgeries you need done or moneymaxx
Headgear face pull and palatal expander are just two which are legit

• +1
Reactions: janitormaxxing
Bro I am so confused. You are slaying yet you are suicidal

See you tomorrow