I wish I had a ps5 to play Spider-Man 2

K

Kamui

Inactive
legit the only reason why I want a ps5 is to play the game, if it never came out I would’ve just kept using my ps4 until it was out of production and they stopped making games for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and Sprinkles
Hamza says Jeffrey plays video games.

I’m in a worse situation than Jeffries’s because I’m too broke to buy a console, games, or a powerful enough PC.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko, Zonar, bishōnenmaxxer and 4 others

I’m in a worse situation than Jeffries’s because I’m too broke to buy a console, games, or a powerful enough PC.
Hamzas girlfriend got fucked by BBC brah, he is a cuck

just pirate games on your PC and run them on the lowest setting

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, bishōnenmaxxer, Deleted member 31497 and 5 others
Watched a lot of gameplay of it and it looks pretty mid. A lot of people are saying the first game is better.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui
hit me on BBC.Me let's talk business
I could get you a ps5 for 280

• +1
Hamzas girlfriend got fucked by BBC brah, he is a cuck

lmao is this confirmed to be what happened?

Thought it was fishy how he randomly comes out of nowhere and says "yeah the the err relationship wasn't working for me so I broke it off", then quietly she reappears in videos after a couple months.

hit me on BBC.Me let's talk business
I could get you a ps5 for 280
Am already getting it for Christmas, just gotta wait 2 months
Watched a lot of gameplay of it and it looks pretty mid. A lot of people are saying the first game is better.
I don’t believe them tbh, from what I’ve seen it looks way better, only thing worse is the story since it’s so short

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
exaggerated swagger of a black nigger

• +1

hamza kuffar
needs beheading

• +1
lmao is this confirmed to be what happened?

Thought it was fishy how he randomly comes out of nowhere and says "yeah the the err relationship wasn't working for me so I broke it off", then quietly she reappears in videos after a couple months.
Idk someone here said it but got banned before they could show proof
exaggerated swagger of a black nigger

• Love it
Reactions: lunin7
Yea me too

• So Sad
I just want it so i can play with the black suit tbh

Same, I want to be able to give Black Cat and MJ some real threesome BBC action
Big venom cock is law in 2023

• +1
imagine not being a pc gamer in 2023 :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I have a very good laptop, I barely even play new video games in the first place

• Love it
legit the only reason why I want a ps5 is to play the game, if it never came out I would’ve just kept using my ps4 until it was out of production and they stopped making games for it

why cant u get a ps5

2k23 and niggas don't got ps5's
F8HNhunXYAAip4I

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HitAndRun and Kamui
I`m fine playing GTA V on my PS4 Pro tbh and we got Hogwarts Legacy RE4: Remake GOW Ragnarok and other games this year and the other year tbh

you is 18 get a job big nigga

KILL YOUR SELF broke ass NIGGERR

Not enough games where i can shoot niggers

im gonna play RE 5 again

Harry has a gay relationship with Miles in this game, they ruined it with wokeness

• JFL
Harry has a gay relationship with Miles in this game, they ruined it with wokeness
You’re just a fag they only talk twice and it’s over the phone lasting 10 seconds each

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Kamui
You’re just a fag they only talk twice and it’s over the phone lasting 10 seconds each
I'm not the one rationalizing it, faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33136
JFL AT BROKE NIGGAS IN THIS THREAD.
@Brokejack @thebrokecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Zonar
Same bro. I play on a pc and I want to play spider man 2. Guess I'll have to wait about 3 years until that released on pc hopefully

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and bishōnenmaxxer
same. I literally only bought a ps5 just for this one game

otherwise I would have just kept the mogger ps4 pro + pc combo

if only this game was on steam smh

Spider-Man PS4 sucked shit and you are a redditor if you disagree. Spider-Man 2 is supposedly just the same thing.

Spider-Man PS4 sucked shit and you are a redditor if you disagree. Spider-Man 2 is supposedly just the same thing.
I thought it was mid, didn't get the hype. 6/10 game

Same I have a pc and it’ll probably only come out on pc in a year

Am already getting it for Christmas, just gotta wait 2 months

I don’t believe them tbh, from what I’ve seen it looks way better, only thing worse is the story since it’s so short
The story of the first game is better but ofc the gameplay of the second is enhanced innit

The only shit part are Miles costumes where he gets locked at the end of the game with a piss ugly one and u can’t change back to his default black one

shit game for mentally stunted losers

Story-wise people say it's very "woke". There was a copypasta somewhere with a list of these things, like "Ukrainian flags in Paris", don't know if all of them are true, though.

• +1
Reactions: PMF1
imagine not being a pc gamer in 2023 :feelskek:
Pc is much better for the mods alone innit I love to mod my games

But I can’t play Spider-Man 2 for like a whole year until it comes out on pc

The story of the first game is better but ofc the gameplay of the second is enhanced innit

The only shit part are Miles costumes where he gets locked at the end of the game with a piss ugly one and u can’t change back to his default black one
Yeah I seen vids of the end game suit he gets, it literally looks so fucking stupid, you can tell they have no ethnics working at insomniac cuz nobody who’s black would look at that suit and say it looks good

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko