I wish I was white

N8verBegan

N8verBegan

BlackRock CEO
Being an Asian men is indeed one of the most brutal thing. You are physically weaker and have less muscle mass than niggers and crackers, so you are destroyed in every sport. You grow up studying your ass off while white football chads are fucking your oneitis asian girl. Once you finally get that 1500 on SAT and successful ECs and awards, you feel like your dream of going to ivy league is coming true, only to be destroyed by “people of color” (Asians arent included). Even if you try gymmaxxing, ur androgen density is shit so its exponentially harder to build muscle. You end up going to a muh state school that everybody else at the school with 3.2 gpa go to. White girls don’t fw you and Asian girls only go for tall white guys. And I’m saying this as a 5’11 mtn rice. Imagine what average rice goes through… Its sad to say…but it is indeed OVER boyos

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv, 98Zdeed98, mogger10 and 20 others
It must be really brutal tbh

Ppl talk about JBW getting all women but Asian are by far the biggest traitors to their men

Literally 90% of Asian women in the west date outside their race

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 51781, CarrotMaxxer and 10 others

Ppl talk about JBW getting all women but Asian are by far the biggest traitors to their men

Literally 90% of Asian women in the west Faye outside their race
True, i don’t blame them tho. Just this society in general makes you internally racist toward being asian. If I was a girl I wouldve done the same. The girls cuck us, and the society cucks us too through many different ways..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 62902, kingpiin and 2 others
Being an Asian men is indeed one of the most brutal thing. You are physically weaker and have less muscle mass than niggers and crackers, so you are destroyed in every sport. You grow up studying your ass off while white football chads are fucking your oneitis asian girl. Once you finally get that 1500 on SAT and successful ECs and awards, you feel like your dream of going to ivy league is coming true, only to be destroyed by “people of color” (Asians arent included). Even if you try gymmaxxing, ur androgen density is shit so its exponentially harder to build muscle. You end up going to a muh state school that everybody else at the school with 3.2 gpa go to. White girls don’t fw you and Asian girls only go for tall white guys. And I’m saying this as a 5’11 mtn rice. Imagine what average rice goes through… Its sad to say…but it is indeed OVER boyos
Brootal just ntmaxx some ugly ass fish phenotype sea guy in my school pulled a htb latina

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Brootal just ntmaxx some ugly ass fish phenotype sea guy in my school pulled a htb latina
Rn my parents sending me back to my home country to monkmaxx while some white chad is blowing out my filipino oneitises back.... fucking brutal

• JFL
Reactions: saiya_online
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables
Cope. RiceGum was slaying Stacy after Stacy, so was Rich Chigga...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, st.hamudi but 6‘5, saiya_online and 4 others

Literally 90% of Asian women in the west date outside their race
because they dont have cultural or religious boundaries. lets say mena girls for example, obviously they prefer taller men (wich are western euro men usually cuz they are taller) . But in islam its prohibited to marry outside of your religion + culture. Even if they give up culture like asian women do they still have to adhere to religion. Thats why white dudes dont geomaxx to west asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, saiya_online and PrinceofDarkness
because they dont have cultural or religious boundaries. lets say mena girls for example, obviously they prefer taller men (wich are western euro men usually cuz they are taller) . But in islam its prohibited to marry .... Thats why white dudes dont geomaxx to west asia

Holy shit, this is so fucking bluepilled and retarded.

The reason white men don't go to West Asia to get women is because West Asian women are garbage. They're Caucasoid (grotesque, masculine) women with rough features, frizzy un-tameable hair, obese as fuck, hairy, and bad skin.

Men go to East and Southeast Asia for women because they are the most attractive women on Earth. Mongoloid women have the most feminine features and skin, best hair, etc.

That's why even black men go to Asia, even though Asian women are difficult for them get. It's because everybody prefers Asian women.

No one would go to the Middle East for women, even if it was the most liberal place on Earth. Because MENA women look like dogs complete with fur.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, bloomercel, saiya_online and 3 others
Holy shit, this is so fucking bluepilled and retarded.

The reason white men don't go to West Asia to get women is because West Asian women are garbage. They're Caucasoid (grotesque, masculine) women with rough features, frizzy un-tameable hair, obese as fuck, hairy, and bad skin.

Men go to East and Southeast Asia for women because they are the most attractive women on Earth. Mongoloid women have the most feminine features and skin, best hair, etc.

That's why even black men go to Asia, even though Asian women are difficult for them get. It's because everybody prefers Asian women.

No one would go to the Middle East for women, even if it was the most liberal place on Earth. Because MENA women look like dogs complete with fur.
legit retard if you think east asian women are the most feminine and that everyone somehow prefers them. they are disgusting to me they are very short, very skinny with alien faces and body of a 9 year old white girl. white/mena women are much hotter and don’t weigh as much as a child unlike asians

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, mogger10, Deleted member 51781 and 7 others
legit retard if you think east asian women are the most feminine and that everyone somehow prefers them. they are disgusting to me they are very short, very skinny with alien faces and body of a 9 year old white girl. white/mena women are much hotter and don’t weigh as much as a child unlike asians

Lmao you are dumber than fuck. Everyone knows Asian women are the most feminine and most desired. Every study says this, while no study says white women are feminine or the most desired.

You're just mad you can't get an Asian woman because you're an ugly low status dweeb.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, PrinceofDarkness and Ricky212
Lmao you are dumber than fuck. Everyone knows Asian women are the most feminine and most desired. Every study says this, while no study says white women are feminine or the most desired.

You're just mad you can't get an Asian woman because you're an ugly low status dweeb.
what part of “i don’t like asian women” do you not understand? it seems like you are illiterate. i have never jacked off to a chink or gook. maybe you think gooks are most attractive but that’s not the norm for non asian guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and Detona
what part of “i don’t like asian women” do you not understand? it seems like you are illiterate. i have never jacked off to a chink or gook. maybe you think gooks are most attractive but that’s not the norm for non asian guys

Cope.

6266aa2cbdee9_zzk7tphi25981-png__700.jpg

All non-Asian men prefer Asian women. It's actually only Asian men who pretend not to like them, because they hate them for being the most popular race of women, while Asian men are the least popular.

Across the four cities and the thousands of users, consistent patterns around age, race, and education level emerge. White men and Asian women are consistently more desired than other users, while black women rank anomalously lower.

You're probably a coping white "woman" or an Asian guy. Certainly no man of unmixed European heritage shares your attitude towards Asian women.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, Deleted member 64331, saiya_online and 1 other person
Cope.

6266aa2cbdee9_zzk7tphi25981-png__700.jpg

All non-Asian men prefer Asian women. It's actually only Asian men who pretend not to like them, because they hate them for being the most popular race of women, while Asian men are the least popular.

You're probably a coping white "woman" or an Asian guy. Certainly no man of unmixed European heritage shares your attitude towards Asian women.
i am fully white with crystal blue eyes and i don’t like asian women at all. neither do any of my friends. you are either some sort of kike shill or a triggered asian woman, guessing ur the second one so keep seething roastie flat gook whore (and this site doesn’t even allow women)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: nofap, i hear voices, N8verBegan and 3 others
i am fully white with crystal blue eyes and i don’t like asian women at all. neither do any of my friends.

Cope. This is pure fantasy.

you are either some sort of kike shill or a triggered asian woman, guessing ur the second one so keep seething roastie flat gook whore (and this site doesn’t even allow women)

Why? Because I post the facts that scholarly sources and respectable media outlets have published?

How about this study, you white femcel rat?
Was it authored by "da Jews"?

Stephen, I. D., Salter, D. L. H., Tan, K. W., Tan, C. B. Y., & Stevenson, R. J. (2018). Sexual dimorphism and attractiveness in Asian and White faces. Visual Cognition, 26(6), 442–449. https://doi.org/10.1080/13506285.2018.1475437

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2018-27165-001

Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces.

Cope. This is pure fantasy.

Why? Because I post the facts that scholarly sources and respectable media outlets have published?

How about this study, you white femcel rat?
Was it authored by "da Jews"?

https://psycnet.apa.org/record/2018-27165-001
im white and don’t like asian women. read those 7 words carefully i know it might be hard for your tiny subhuman mind to understand but ill say it again. i am white but i dont like asians. do you finally understand now?

• JFL
Reactions: Detona
im white and don’t like asian women. read those 7 words carefully i know it might be hard for your tiny subhuman mind to understand but ill say it again. i am white but i dont like asians. do you finally understand now?

Except there are two caveats here:

1.) You're a white woman

and

2.) Nobody gives a damn what you think

All heterosexual white males prefer Asian women.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212

1.) You're a white woman

and

okay so it seems like you are not only a braindead kike shill but you have no argument other than calling me a woman. no one on this site cares for your shitty agenda so go back to reddit where you belong

• JFL
okay so it seems like you are not only a braindead kike shill but you have no argument other than calling me a woman. no one on this site cares for your shitty agenda so go back to reddit where you belong

LOL! Your agenda is the "kike" agenda, my friend. The stereotypical "kike" prefers white and black women. I've never seen a Jewish name on any of the multitude of studies saying that Asian women are the most desired.

Brutal blackpill for your self esteem (you know it's true):

90d.jpg

Pretending Asian women aren't #1 is a Jewish, Global South, white female, beta male soicuck proclivity.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331, saiya_online and Ricky212

1.) You're a white woman

and

Asian women are pump and dump for whites or partners for desperate whites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, saiya_online and Detona
Asian women are pump and dump for whites or partners for desperate whites

Cope.

White male + Asian female couples have a lower divorce rate than white-white couples.

Their relationships are also happier, and the white men in them make more money than the white cucks who settled for white "women".

economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg

White+white couples = low status, high divorce rate, cheesy, drug and alcohol problems, naturally incompatible and dystopian

Men naturally assign more value to Asian women because they are more beautiful, more intellgent, and harder to get.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64331
Cope.

White male + Asian female couples have a lower divorce rate than white-white couples.

Their relationships are also happier and the white men in them make more money than the white cucks who settled for white "women".

economix-17interracial-blog480.jpg

White+white couples = low status, high divorce rate, cheesy, drug and alcohol problems, naturally incompatible and dystopian
White+Asian=ER
There is not much else to say

• Hmm...
japan winning 2026 world cup

LOL! Your agenda is the "kike" agenda, my friend. The stereotypical "kike" prefers white and black women. I've never seen a Jewish name on any of the multitude of studies saying that Asian women are the most desired.

Brutal blackpill for your self esteem (you know it's true):

90d.jpg

Pretending Asian women aren't #1 is a Jewish, Global South, white female, beta male soicuck proclivity.
joined 22 february 2021 so 3 years of pushing a kike agenda to get white men to go for 4'11 45 kg tiny flat slant eyed gooks instead of feminine women of their own race

good fucking lord get a life you stupid kike :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Detona and northern mogger
Nope. Most mass shooters and incels are white with two white parents.
Nothing you say convinces me I should ever have children with asians
Hapas are fucked
Blacks and MENA are better because lightskin children

• JFL
joined 22 february 2021 so 3 years of pushing a kike agenda to get white men to go for 4'11 45 kg tiny flat slant eyed gooks instead of feminine women of their own race

good fucking lord get a life you stupid kike :lul::lul::lul:

Except there are no feminine women in the white race, and white women are the Jew agenda.

Ever heard of the term "Shiksa Goddess"?

https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/ShiksaGoddess

Nothing you say convinces me I should ever have children with asians
Hapas are fucked
Blacks and MENA are better because lightskin children

Do you seriously think half-black or half-MENA children are lighter skinned than Hapas?

God damn you are retarded, boy.

Enjoy paying for your half-black kid's prison prison commissary bill when he gets arrested for murdering somebody's grandpa in a convenience store robbery.

Non-Asian women are trash with the exception of Mesitzas (who look part-Asian).

and white women are the Jew agenda.
oh so is that why they constantly push white women to date niggers instead of white guys just like you are pushing white men to date ugly gooks? you really think im gonna fall for these blatant kike lies?

• JFL
Do you seriously think half-black or half-MENA children are lighter skinned than Hapas?

God damn you are retarded, boy.

Enjoy paying for your half-black kid's prison prison commissary bill when he gets arrested for murdering somebody's grandpa in a convenience store robbery.

Non-Asian women are trash with the exception of Mesitzas (who look part-Asian).
Are you an asian trying to create propaganda so that white men will come to fuck your women?

• JFL
oh so is that why they constantly push white women to date niggers instead of white guys just like you are pushing white men to date ugly gooks? you really think im gonna fall for these blatant kike lies?

Because Asian women are actually the most attractive and it's not a Jewish agenda; it's reality.

Stereotypical Jews would never push white men to date anyone. Jews stereotypically want white men to be incels and hated by all women.

Last edited:
Are you an asian trying to create propaganda so that white men will come to fuck your women?

No and neither are the mostly Anglo-Saxon white Christian males authoring all the studies proving that Asian women are the most attractive and desired.

No and neither are the mostly Anglo-Saxon white Christian males authoring all the studies proving that Asian women are the most attractive and desired.
So what is it excatly you are trying to prove or achieve here

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detona and IAMNOTANINCEL
Because Asian women are actually attractive and it's not a Jewish agenda; it's reality.
maybe you are some sort of closeted pedo as avg asian woman is barely 5' and a twig, white girls are 5'4-5'7 and much heavier, i like girls with the bodies of adult women not pencil thin short flat asian bodies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Detona and IAMNOTANINCEL
maybe you are some sort of closeted pedo as avg asian woman is barely 5' and a twig, white girls are 5'4-5'7 and much heavier, i like girls with the bodies of adult women not pencil thin short flat asian bodies

Cope. Asian women have better bodies than white "women". Largeness is attractive in males, not females.

Liking large women is a sign of homosexual manlet fantasies and is a part of the Jewish gay agenda.

12636.jpg

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212
Cope. Asian women have better bodies than white "women". Largeness is attractive in males, not females.

Liking large women is a sign of homosexual manlet fantasies.
im not talking about gymmaxxed muscular women (those are disgusting just like very thin asians) i meant chubby/fat girls

• Hmm...
im not talking about gymmaxxed muscular women (those are disgusting just like very thin asians) i meant chubby/fat girls

It doesn't matter. Normal men are repulsed by both.

Only gay men like large women.

Every one of your posts is tailor-made to assuage the broken ego of an ugly fat white woman.

It doesn't matter. Normal men are repulsed by both.
yes very true a cute girl with round feminine face completely covered in fat with F cup tits and wide hips is the exact same as some gymmaxxed roastie who looks like shes in a bodybuilding competition

yes very true a cute girl with round feminine face completely covered in fat with F cup tits and wide hips

Nice oxymoron.

Fat women are ugly dystopian monsters with stretch marks and cellulite. Most have tube sock titties and no nipples.

Meanwhe Asian women have soft, plump, round faces, elegant features, beautiful skin, wide hips, huge nipples, full lips, fat pussies, etc, with no stretch marks or (in)cellulite.

dnrd but me too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Nice oxymoron.

Fat women are ugly dystopian monsters with stretch marks and cellulite. Most have tube sock titties and no nipples.

Meanwhe Asian women have soft round faces, elegant features, beautiful skin, wide hips, huge nipples, full lips, fat pussies, etc, with no stretch marks or celllulite.
ight i can't deal with this troll anymore. fat girls are way more likely to have soft round cute faces than skinny ones. denying this is like saying women prefer guys shorter than them over guys around 5 inches taller than them

• JFL
Only on this forum do people thinks this retarded shit, IRL everyone loves asian women and its pretty well known theyre the most feminine man

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Detona
ight i can't deal with this troll anymore. fat girls are way more likely to have soft round cute faces than skinny ones.

Not if the skinny girls are Asian.

Owned.

denying this is like saying women prefer guys shorter than them over guys around 5 inches taller than them

How do you not realize that *you* are the one saying that men prefer taller women and non-Asian women?

Legitimately convinced your IQ is below 50, btw.

Only on this forum do people thinks this retarded shit, IRL everyone loves asian women and its pretty well known theyre the most feminine man

This forum seems to have an unusually high number of low-IQ, emotionally maladjusted incels, and also white femcels LARPing as men. It's like the Twilight Zone. A complete inversion of reality.

In real life everyone prefers Asian women. They're the most desired women.

• +1
Reactions: URL code
Being an Asian men is indeed one of the most brutal thing. You are physically weaker and have less muscle mass than niggers and crackers, so you are destroyed in every sport. You grow up studying your ass off while white football chads are fucking your oneitis asian girl. Once you finally get that 1500 on SAT and successful ECs and awards, you feel like your dream of going to ivy league is coming true, only to be destroyed by “people of color” (Asians arent included). Even if you try gymmaxxing, ur androgen density is shit so it’s exponentially harder to build muscle. You end up going to a muh state school that everybody else at the school with 3.2 gpa go to. White girls don’t fw you and Asian girls only go for tall white guys. And I’m saying this as a 5’11 mtn rice. Imagine what average rice goes through… Its sad to say…but it is indeed OVER boyos
A lot of them crashed at the gate I’ve been ready since I was reving

retard my area is pretty much 99% white no gooks here and im sure no one here prefers gooks

• Hmm...
Reactions: URL code